In the Service of Hell (Cold x Lawpreacher)

She wanted to cover up, but didn't. Mai followed Taerin, her entire body blushing. She was very apprehensive about what this new uniform might be.

The kiss was long and intense and she was left gasping for breath afterwards. The taste of Taerin filled her mouth as the Chelaxian showed her the bodysuit. Mai's eyes opened wide. She almost protested, but it died on her lips at the memory of hellfire. "H..how do I put it, my Lady? I have never seen something like this." She said, wishing it was more comfortable than it looked.

(What colour is it?)

Taerin smiles. "I know. Put it on."
(Black it gives a deflection bonus for ac and increases Str, Dex, speed and initative.)

Mai picked up the black, skintight suit and made a face. Reluctantly, she began putting it on. She was used to loose robes that allowed free movement; this was going to be very unpleasant. She shuddered as the latex rubbed against her skin. She pulled the suit, feeling slightly relieved as it covered her sex, even it was tight enough that the shape of it could be discerned. She pulled it shut, feeling as if she had been shut in a skintight coffin and turned to Taerin. "Done, my lady," she said in a trembling voice.

As the suit is zipped up from the middle of the waist in the back to the front, Mai almost feels like she is being carressed, fondled and rubbed all over. Taerin smiles as the zipper reaches its last spot and attaches to Mai's collar ring. "You will find your ability to move is as good as if you were naked."

Mai let out a soft gasp as the suit seemed to touch her even as Taerin had. It was very distracting. She nodded meekly when the Chelaxian said she could move around as freely as if she were naked. She touched the collar ring, depressed at the reminder of her slavery. "What do you want me to do, Lady Taerin?" She asked.

Mai was not entirely sure what she meant, but she had a vague idea. Hesitantly, she moved forward and stood on tiptoe to kiss the taller woman on the lips, running her tongue down Taerin's lower lip. "Thank you," she whispered, before hugging the woman.

Taerin kisses back and slaps her ass lightly. "That isn't enough. Besides Bodyservants speak to their owners more with their bodies then words."

Mai trembled. "Please...I've never done these things before. Tell me what I should do."

"Next time I have to explain you will be bathed in Hellfire first. Grind against me." Taerin slaps her ass hard as something fills Mai's ass and begins vibrating.

Mai whimpered in terror at the threat and then gasped as something pushed into her anus. Awkwardly, she began to grind against Taerin, pressing her latex-clad skin against the Chelaxian, running her hands over the other's breasts and ass and thighs.

Mai opened her mouth to accept the kiss, still feeling distinctly uncomfortable as her dress itself burrowed into her anus. She did her best to grind against her mistress, her hands roaming, clumsily massaging her buttocks. She let the woman dominate the kiss, choking her with her tongue. To think this was her life now...

Taerin being overly skilled in Sexual Techniques. She moves her tongue in ways while dominatng the kiss not choking her Mai as she continues rubbing her gloved hands against Mai's latex encased body. "I love this. You are amazing."

(So sorry. I have not had my head on right.)

Mai moaned against Taerin's tongue, feeling herself becoming aroused again. "Thank you, my Lady," she said, trembling, doing her best to imitate Taerin and run her hands all over her.

Taerin starts walking Mai out of the facility to a carriage while continueing to kiss and pet. Taerin continue to kiss as she half drags Mai into the carriage. "MMM again your body is deliciously amazing."

Mai moaned as she was pulled along outside, not given a moment's respite, despite the movement. She staggered into the carriage, falling once. "I am pleased you like my body, my Lady." She murmured softly, cringing as her suit kept fucking her ass.

"N..nothing, my Lady!" Mai protested feebly. "Please excuse my clumsiness." She said, kissing and groping.

Mai swallowed nervously. "I..I'm not used to p..penetrations of my backside, my Lady."

Back
Top Bottom