In the Service of Hell (Cold x Lawpreacher)

"Yes, Mai, You will love me and I will love you. At least that is my plane." Taerin rubs Mai's labia as she sucks on Mai's nipple.

Mai moaned out loud, arching her back as she felt Taerin's fingers on her labia. Her pussy gushed juices, becoming wetter and wetter. "AH!" She screamed out, waves of pleasure rushing through her.

"Yes that's it relax and enjoy it." Taerin pulls Mai's nipple with her teeth playfully as she rubs the very lip of Mai's labia with her fingers.

Mai was trembling all over, unused to such intense sensations. She bit her lip as Taerin took her nipple between her teeth, her fingers still rubbing over her labia. "P...please," she whispered, ashamed of her response. She moaned as a wave of pleasure hit her. "I...I've never been with a woman before." Or a man. Until she was raped.

Taerin slaps her labia hard. "I will enjoy you and let you enjoy yourself as I desire. Trust me Mai." Taerin slaps her labia again. "Never question how I use you again. Or do you want another Hellfire bath."

Mai cried out in pain, tears running down her cheeks. She shook her head. "N..no, I'm sorry," she said, ashamed of her weakness. But the memory of the pain of hellfire was strong in her mind. She did not want that again. Her labia stung, pain mixing with pleasure. She swallowed. "Please...I won't question you again. Do as you please."

Taerin kisses Mai's labia. "Sorry, as much as I want to care about you. You are my slave." Taerin rubs her labia while moving up her body and kissing her passionately.

"I am," she whispered as Taerin kissed her down there. She gasped in surprise as the woman suddenly came up and pressed her lips against her own. For a moment, Mai struggled, refusing to open her mouth. But then she gave in and parted her lips, hesitantly using her tongue.

(Sorry, going to be a little slow this week. Stuff going on.)

She closed her eyes as the woman kissed her, giving her little time to breathe. She had never been kissed like this before. With Taerin's fingers on her labia and the intense kiss, she was left huffing at the end of it, staring at the Chelaxian wide-eyed. Her heart was pounding. Hesitantly, she reached up and touched her lips. "That was...good," she admitted, ashamed. "I have never kissed anyone before," she said, blushing a little, her legs twisting as Taerin continued to rub her.

"Spread your legs and relax." Taerin kisses her again as she thrusts her finger in and softly scratches at her G-Spot.

Mai actually obeyed, if hesitantly. She felt obscene spreading her legs, but the constant pleasure of Taerin's fingers was getting to her. She moaned out loud as the woman pushed her finger inside her, frightening her a little. But the burst of pleasure that ran through her as the Chelaxian touched a certain spot made her forget her fear. Mai arched her back, shuddering, pressing against the other woman's lips. Gods! What had that been?! She was left gasping and quaking, her legs twitching. "More!" She murmured against Taerin's lips, breathless.

Taerin stops. "Only if you stop hesistating. When I give an order, I exect immediate obedience. Pleasure is given to you bhased on how I feel about you. So make me happy." Taerin then returns to nmanually manipulating her G-Spot and Kissting her.

"Yes," Mai breathed out, beginning to accept that she would forever be a slave to this woman. At that moment, she found it a little difficult to care. She shook, starting to instinctively grind herself against Taerin's finger and kissing back passionately if clumsily.

Taerin continues her ministrations and kissing as she climbs up and straddles may and begins rubbing her breasts.

Mai moaned as the Chelaxian climbed on to her and sat on her. She was kissing with enthusiasm now, her tongue exploring the other woman's mouth. She shuddered as Taerin started rubbing her breasts. For all that this was a forced encounter, it felt so much better than the horror that had been rape at the hands of her men.

(Sorry! I've been really stressed.)

Mai moaned, her body shivering and shaking. She had never felt like this before. "I...feel strange," she moaned, a warm, tingling rush of sensation gathering near her vagina. She looked into the Chelaxian's eyes, a little frightened.

Mai closed her eyes and let the burst of sensations overwhelm her. She cried out, her feet clenching as she orgasmed for the first time in her life; she shook, her back arching. Gasping, she broke the kiss, pulling back. "That..." she exclaimed, wide-eyed,"was amazing." She said breathlessly, before kissing Taerin again.

Taerin continues kissing and rubbing. "That is only for me. Understood? Anyone else makes you feel this way you tell me and I deal with them."

"Yes,," Mai replied, murmuring against Taerin's lips. Her pussy felt sensitive after her orgasm and she grimaced in slight pain as the Chelaxian woman kept on rubbing. "It is only for you." A part of her was deeply ashamed that the she was responding this way to the murderer of her Master. She tried not to think about it. She locked her legs, moaning as she continued rubbing.

Taerin notices her suprise in her face. "Your former master fought well in the war. You serve his memory well serving me." Taerin kisses Mai again.

Tears gathered in her eyes at the mention of her master, but she nodded. Her vow of chastity was lost now, beyond retrieval. But perhaps she could still stay true to herself, to her teachings, even as she served this woman. She had a form of honour, even if it was alien to Mai. The monk opened her mouth and tentatively touched Taerin's lips with her tongue, asking entry.

Taerin parts her lips slowly allowing Mai's tongue entry. Taerin dove two fingers into Mai and softly scratched at her labia. Taerin thinks there she might be coming around now to make this slave cum and she should be fully devoted.

Back
Top Bottom