In the Service of Hell (Cold x Lawpreacher)

Mai moved her tongue around clumsily, touching the other woman's tongue, trying to play with it as instinct dictated. She moaned against the Chelaxian's mouth as she drove two fingers into her vagina again. That pressure was building again, faster, deeper. She kissed harder, lashing her tongue against the other's, ready to orgasm again.

She didn't need to be told twice. Mai exploded, groaning against the Chelaxian's mouth, spurting her juices onto the woman's hand. She laid back, breaking the kiss, gasping, feeling spent. She looked up at her with wide eyes, unsure how to feel about all this.

It was an effort to stand. Her vagina felt very sensitive still. But she obeyed and shyly stepped towards Taerin, into her arms. She awkwardly reached out and hugged her.

Mai held the kiss, equally appalled and turned on. The Chelaxian woman had brought out sensations she could never have imagined. Before now, she had never entertained the idea of being with another woman. And now she was sworn to serve as one's sex slave until her death. "Thank you," she said quietly, breaking the kiss, licking her lips.

"My Pleasure as Always." Taerin kisses Mai again this time sliding her own tongue into Mai's mouth. Then Mai hears her owner's voice in her head. ~I am going to love kissing you I see. Even though you are new to this. Your kisses are so sweet.~

Mai opened her mouth to accept her Mistress' tongue, shivering as it touched her own. She gasped as she heard Taerin's voice in her head. She blushed at the thoughts, trying to respond by kissing back, gently sucking on the Chelaxian's tongue. She had to admit that she loved kissing as well. There was something wonderful about two tongues meeting and loving each other.

Mai was still very sensitive down there and she whimpered as the Chelaxian started pleasuring her again. "Please..." she said, breaking the kiss, a trail of saliva pulling away from her lips. "I don't think I can handle it again," she said timidly, afraid to speak out, in case the woman used hellfire on her again.

Taerin's other hands slaps Mai's ass hard. "You, my bodyservant, can handle everything that I want you to handle. Seems your recollection of how I discipline is slipping do you need a reminder, My beautiful and amazing Mai."

Mai whimpered, terrified. "N..no, Mistress! I am sorry. Please, do as you please to me." She said, her ass stinging painfully and tears gathering in her eyes.

Did she mean always? The thought was horrifying. But Mai swallowed her protests and nodded meekly. "If that is what you wish," she said, biting her lip as Taerin continued to rub her. It was now more painful than pleasurable, but she bore it stoically.

Mai moaned as the sharp sting of pleasure began running through her again. She couldn't imagine herself in tight, black leather. What would that look like? "That sounds nice," she ventured meekly, unsure about that but wanting to keep on Taerin's good side.

"Y...yes," Mai responded, startled. She was partly relieved and partly disappointed that Taerin stopped kissing and rubbing her. She wiped her lips and ran her hands down her pussy, cleaning herself as best as she could. "I will follow you," she said meekly.

Taerin slaps her ass hard. "No one except me touches your sex without my expressed permission, Understood?" Taerin then walks to the door.

Mai squeaked, tears coming to her eyes. "Yes, Taerin," she said, rubbing her ass. She did not even have the right to her own pussy. She followed the woman, very self-conscious about her nudity.

"Y...yes, Lady Taerin!" She squeaked, mortified. She swallowed as she gave her orders. She walked in front of the Chelaxian woman, looking left and right. There was no one there. "It is safe, my lady," she said, instinctively holding herself ready for a fight.

(Ideas - if Mai is going to be naked all the time, do you want to use sex toys for some fun? Making her wear a butt plug maybe, something that gives her magical protection as well. Just an idea. Leave it if you hate it.)

(She won't be naked she will wear a living suit of armor. That looks like a latex bodysuit. It will give her a deflection bonus. That way it won't interfer with her class abilities. It will also on Taerin's command fill Mai's holes.)

Taerin walks down the hall to a door at the end then waits for Mai to check the door.

(Got it. Neat idea.)

Mai knocked on the door and then opened it. There were a few men inside, in uniforms. They gave her a weird look. Blushing she closed the door. "Lady, it seems there are some guards inside," she said, not sure what she was supposed to do in such an instant.

Back
Top Bottom