{Retsu and Crown's Life of Partying or Life of Love?}

Hades didn't think that Hera would be so god damn tight. He loved fucking her, and she seemed to as well with how vocal she was. He had a feeling that Zeus definitely didn't fuck her as well as he was doing right now, and that urge to keep her as a slave grew stronger. Fate may of grown stronger from taking her sisters energy, but she was still as no where powerful as a god, and Hera could take everything he could give her. He would always look over towards his brother to see the look on his face as he fucked his wife, and loved the look of pure hatred he was giving him. It made Hades laugh wickedly as he really started pounding into Hera. That gave her a small orgasm, and she tightened slightly around his cock as she did. They fucked for about two hours straight until she had a mind-blowing orgasm, and not just one. She kept having them as he kept thrusting, and he had been using magic to hold himself back until she moment. That magic was quickly stopped, and Hades shot a huge load of cum inside Hera's pussy. It was leaking out of her even before he pulled out of her, and watched as she fell limp on the ground.

With Hera now out cold from the glorious fucking she received, Hades could turn his attention to Zeus "Well well well, looks like I won brother," he said, flashing him a cocky smirk "I took over Olympus, bested you in battle, and gave your wife a fucking that you never could," his hands gripped his cheeks as he forced him to look down at her "See how happy she looks, and look at all my cum leaking out of her. She has quite the tight little pussy despite giving birth and all, so I am actually thinking of keeping her as my sex slave. Doesn't that sound like a lovely job for her?" Hades laughed evilly before slapping Zeus, and drawing out his sword "Sadly, you have to die, brother. This was fun while it lasted, but I have a kingdom to rule over now," he used his flames to melt the ice, and immediately stabbed Zeus through the heart once given the chance. He got ready to receive the ultimate from the former king of gods, and waited...and waited...and waited.

The power never came, and needless to say "What the fuck! Why didn't I take his power!?" Fate was the only person who he could really ask at the moment, and it was obvious he wasn't too happy about this by the way he grabbed her by the collar, and lifted her up "Fate! Why in the fucking world did I not get Zeus' power!? I want a fucking answer, and I want it now!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie was just about to end, and already Meg was clinging to him tighter than he ever thought possible. Hercules realized that she wasn't lying when she said that he was going to have to hold her, but it seemed she was doing more holding than anything. Nevertheless, he quite liked how she reacted whenever a scary scene would come on because she just looked so damn cute. Sometimes, it would even make him chuckle. Like stated earlier, the movie was about to end, and he suddenly started feeling weird. Not like he was sick or something like that, but more like he just felt weird. Like something was wrong, and he couldn't quite understand what that something was. That was when the burst of energy started coursing through his body, and it actually hurt a little. More than a little actually as he fell from the couch screaming in pain, and swore he heard a voice in his head saying Son, I don't have a lot of time left, but you must listen to me. Your uncle, Hades, has taken over Olympus and is about to kill me. This is bad because Hades is going to use his power to rule over the entire world, and he will use it for his own evil purposes. I am giving you all of my power, and you must use it to travel to Olympus and take the throne as my heir. It will not be easy though as Hades as grew stronger as well, but I believe in you my son.

After the voice was finished, the pain stopped. Hercules slowly sat up taking deep breaths to calm himself "M-M-Meg, I...um...I have something that I need to show you," he took a huge gulp of air as he stood up, and looked around the room to see what would be the heaviest thing in her before spying a large statue of Hades and Meg together. Zeus had given him knowledge on everything as well as that extra power, and he walked over to the statue before picking it up like it was a feather "I'm a god. The son of Zeus and Hera, and my father has told me that Hades just took over Olympus. Meg, you are dating him, aren't you? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, putting down the statue.

"I don't understand. You were supposed to take it." Fate said visibly shaken. Hades could kill her with a mere thought with all the power he had right now. She felt a sting in the back of her head. She closed her eyes and let the vision come through with out a fight. When she opened her eyes, they were completely white and slightly glowing. With a monotone voice she said, "The one you thought dead is alive. All the power of Zeus is now course through his veins. Not only will you lose your power but you will lose something you love most as well. Tread lightly Hades, the only outcome is death." Fate's body went limp and then she woke up her eyes back to their normal bright blue color. She looked up at Hades, "Hercules." She said softly.

-----

Meg was definitely not a fan of scary movies but with a big strong man on her side she would watch as many as he wanted too. The really scary part was beginning, she could tell by the eerie music. It wasn't the movie that scared her though, it was the scream from Hercules. She hit his thigh and watched him writhe in pain on the floor, "That's not funny." She put a hand over her heart and turned off the tv and DVD player. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and put it on the table and started to clean what popped out when she jumped. She looked at Hercules still messing around on the floor and she hit his calf. "It's still not funny." She said and finished cleaning.

When Hercules sat up. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. It wasn't until he started to speak of gods and raise the statue that she knew what was going on. She watched him in shock, she knew it was real because the only other person who is able to lift that statue is Hades. "I couldn't. I...I wanted a friend. I have one friend that actually likes me for me. You had no idea who he was, who I was. I didn't want to give that up. I didn't want to lose you." She told him and say on her feet. She looked up at him, he radiated the power of a god.

"Wait...what? Hades is in Tokyo securing a deal for his new club. He hasn't talked about taking over Olympus in millennia. He tells me everything I really doubt he would keep something like that from me." She put her hand on her forehead, "I'm dreaming or I'm still sick. This isn't happening." She told herself.

Hade's eyes widened as Fate started speaking, and his face showed more and more anger at her words. For years, he had thought the one person to completely ruin his plans for ruling over Olympus was dead. The one child who would grow up to defeat him, and the very same child he had sent two little imps to kill. Needless to say, as her body went limp, he dropped her and began twitching. The fire surrounding his body was starting to flare up as he breathed through his nostrils "H-Herc-Hercules...?" hearing that name being said on his own tongue filled his body with angry, and he screamed out with a massive burst of energy. One that would easily be felt all over the world, and a scream so loud it would echo for miles. He looked through Meg's eyes as he he knew his suspicions had become true, and there he was. Standing in front of her with his statue held up above his head. Hades shook with his anger, and teleported to him before slamming Hercules against the wall. Shattering it completely, and forcing him to the ground "You fucking little cunt!" he started wailing on Hercules mercilessly, and was putting every ounce of his rage enhanced strength behind every punch "Why...aren't...you...dead!?!?"

He didn't even care that Meg was watching this whole thing, and was completely prepared to kill Hercules with his bare hands. Pain and Panic would have to wait to recieve their punishments, but they were going to be punished severely afterwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hercules was about to go comfort Meg when Hades suddenly appeared in front of him, tackled him through the wall, and started punching him. It caught Hercules off guard, and got him a few punches for it, but he easily kicked Hades off of him "You! You're the person my father warned me about! You are the one who killed him, and the one who abuses Meg! How dare you even treat her like that! She isn't so-" his words got interruppted by a sudden punch from Hades that knocked him to the ground "Don't you dare fucking speak to me, runt! I will not let you ruin my one and only chance to rule over Olympus. I don't give a flying fuck if you have Zeus' power, if he lost to me, then you will do the same," he drew out his sword, and slashed at Hercules; however, Hercules drew out his father's sword, and blocked it before kicking Hades away yet again. The two immediately engaged in a heated sword fight. One that destroyed everything in their path, and one that made neither of them pay much attention to what they were doing.

Just as Hades jabbed at Hercules, he dodged the sword; however, the action made Hades stumble forward, and Meg was close enough that his sword went right through her stomach and out the back. Both men stopped immediately as they realized this, and while no ordinary sword or knife would kill her. Both of their swords were designed to kill immortals, and therefore had to ability to kill Meg. Hades stared in shock and horror as he realized what he had done, and fell to his knees "M-M-Meg..." no amount of healing magic was going to save her, and he pushed Hercules away to rush to her side. He grabbed her hand, and squeezed in tight "Meg! No! I-I didn't mean to hurt you!" in all his years of being the god of the underworld, Hades had never cried, but now? For the first time, tears flowed down his cheeks as he cried over the only woman who ever loved him "Don't die, Meg. Don't die!" he squeezed her hand even tighter, and his words were slurred with his tears.

He was too foolish to care about Fate's warning of death, and now it was costing him dearly. Even though he knew it was pointless, Hades started blasting her with his healing magic. Using every little bit of his power in an attempt to save her "Please...Meg...don't die..."

Meg watched with wide eyes as Hades appeared and started beating on Hercules. She screams at Hades to stop and then Hercules started to his back and they were in a full fledged fight. With swords none the less. The house was going to be reduced to ruble once they were threw. She screamed for them to stop louder and she tried to get one of their attention. She finally managed to but not for the right reason. One seconds she saw Hercules and hades with horrified expressions on their faces and the next second she was staring at the mural on the ceiling but it kept getting fuzzy. Breathing got harder and harder and she didn't understand why. She looked down and saw her shirt was stained with blood, then everything started to hurt. Tears came down her cheek and she held her gaping wound. She heard Hades' pleas for her to fight death but it seemed so peaceful on the other side. She put her bloody hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly and her world faded black.

---

Fate felt it, the change in the world, the sudden death of someone who wasn't supposed to go so soon. As a fate she controlled actions and the life of every one. She was one of only a few left but there was something special about Meg. She went to her home and dug through a few books and found exactly what she was looking for. She went to the underworld, Hades was a little preoccupied with the death of Meg and ruling Olympus to notice. She couldn't find Meg's souls in the big hole in the ground that had all of Hades souls. Of course, she was special. He wouldn't keep her with them, he would to her somewhere special. She went into his office and found a crystal ball with a soul inside. It was black right now but something told her, it changed depending on Meg's mood. Now that Meg was dead, the soul was black. She took it and went back to her place and did a few tricks.

Meg's body appeared on the floor by her feet, which means hades was probably wondering where the hell she went. Fate's place had symbols on certain parts of the room to make it invisible to other gods, so she wasn't worried about him busting through the door. She finished her quick little concoction and poured it down Meg's throat. She sat in the corner and waited for it to take effect. She read the book over again and picked up Meg and put her in the big cauldron. Then the desired effect took place and a Meg was 'reborn'. She popped up from the green liquid and looked around. Fate stood up and looked her over. The gaping wound that was in her stomach was gone, as was her memory except for what Fate wanted her to remember.

"Hello sweet heart." She took Meg's hand and helped her out of the pot. "You've been through a lot and I'll fill you in on everything once you have a bath." Meg nodded her head and went off to where Fate told her to go. Ten minutes later she came out wrapped up in a towel and sat with Fate. "Now tell me what you remember."

Meg thought back and saw an angry man on fire, "There's a man on fire. He's asking why I am alive and he's punching me and hurting me." She closed her eyes, "He killed me. He stabbed me. And then you brought me here and healed me." She opened her eyes and looked at Fate. "You're my sister."

Fate smiled and rubbed her cheek. "Yes. Anything else?"

Meg closed her eyes again, "Your name is Fate and we are Fates. We make choices for people and wet them on the right path. And here was another male there. He was standing there and he held me while I died. He's special to me, somehow. But I don't remember who he was."

"It's to be expected. You just met and it's not easy remembering things like that right away. I'm sure once you see him, you will fall back in love." Fate grabbed Meg's hand, "And I have to apologize. There was a misunderstanding between Hades and I and he can get very protective of me. I told him about the fight and how we tried to kill each other for power and he wanted to take matters into his own hands. I didn't think he would kill you. But as king of all the gods, he was stressed and I should have communicated with him better."

Meg gave Fate a hug, "You brought me back. I'm sure he feels bad. But if he's the king, that makes you the queen. I feel I should apologize to you for trying to kill you."

Fate waved her hand and shushed Meg, "it's all been forgiven. I understand if you don't want to be around him right now but I think we should go and see him and Hercules. We can't keep them waiting and make them think this didn't work out." Meg smiled and nodded. "Why don't you do it. Figure out your powers again. It'll be easy once you get used to them again. Think of Olympus and take us there." Fate planted an image in Meg's head and let her do the rest.

Meg took them to Olympus and looked around. "That was easy enough." Meg said and felt two presences enter the room. She turned and the first thing he was red hair and bright blue eyes. She smiled at him and then something told her to run and she did. She wrapped her arms around him and she kissed him with every fiber of her being. "I love you." She told him and kissed him again.

Fate stopped Hades from interfering, "it was the only way." She said softly and watched Meg and Hercules. "The only thing she remembers is you beating her and killing her. I don't think she'd believe anything you have to say. Oh and you can threaten to kill me but only a fate can erase what I have done and there are so few of us left in this world. They will be only one, once I'm crowned your queen. And only I can do it correctly and keep her alive. So killing me would be pointless, you'd still she to suffer through that."

Hades continued to sob over Meg's now lifeless body, and even kept blasting her with healing magic despite know that she was already dead. He kept apologizing to her over and over, telling her how much he loved her, telling her that this wasn't supposed to happen, that she wasn't supposed to die like this. The most powerful god in the world reduced to tears and on his knees because of a mortal woman whom he had fallen deeply in love with. His last memory of her still stained on his cheek as he suddenly fell flat on his face. His eyes opened to find that Meg's body was no longer beneath him, and his eyes constantly scanned the room to see if she had somehow been moved. When that yielded no results, he tried scanning for her everywhere, but couldn't find her anywhere in the entire universe. It was like she had just disappeared into thin air without a trace. Hades was much too focused on the fact that he had just killed Meg to even think that Fate had taken her, and was now turning her into a fate. By the time he did realize what had happened, he had already been taken back to Olympus where he saw..."Meg!" she saw him too, and ran towards him as Hades happily held out his arms for her...but she didn't come to him.

Instead, she went straight for Hercules instead, completely ignored Hades, and told Hercules that she loved her before kissing him. Instantly, Hades' entire body filled up with a mixture of despair, and anger. He was about to step in when Fate stopped him. As he listened to her, Hades become more and more angry, and such was evident by the way his flames were flaring up again. When she was done speaking, his flames burned brighter and hotter than they had when he found out where Zeus' power had went. He had just lost the one and only love of his life because of a selfish fate, and her own lust for power. Hades no longer cared to be the ruler of Olympus. He finally figured out that his lust for power had been switched with his want for a family. A family that he started with Meg "You...you...you fucking bitch!" he exploded with his anger, and slammed Fate as hard as he possibly could against a wall "How dare you take her away from me! And for what!? Just so you could sate your own selfish desire for power!?" a fist covered in fire slammed into her stomach with enough force that would punch clean through a god; however, Fate had angered the wrong god, and angered him way more than anyone could ever think possible. So he made sure to keep her alive

"You aren't worthy of even being my bitch!" he punched her in the stomach again, and used his powers to painfully remove his mark on her ass. Making it burn with the heat of a million suns before punching her again "I don't want to be the ruler of Olympus if it means that I have to lose Meg. I have loved her ever since I first laid eyes on her, I protected her, gave her a sense of meaning, and above all else, I always made sure she was happy," he thought about all the memories he had of her, and it only fueled his anger further as he rammed his fist into her stomach once again "Bring her back. Bring her back right now, or I will make your life an absolute hell, Fate. You know that your powers are no match for mine, and you know that I can kill you with a single thought. Bring Meg back right now, or you will wish I killed you," he threw her down onto the ground, and just waited.

Meg turned when she heard Hades yell. She got behind Hercules for protection. When she realized his anger wasn't directed towards her, she peaked from behind Hercules and watched Hades attack her sister. Pissed, she stepped in front of Hercules and blasted Hades with as much power as she possibly could and then fell to her knees, winded. It got his attention off of Fate long enough for Fate to scoot a few feet away from him. "You killed me. I watched you kill me, you stabbed a sword through my stomach. You hate me. I would never be with you. You call stabbing me in the stomach protection?" Meg felt her power slowly start to build up and Hercules helped her stand. "Touch her again and I will kill you. I don't know how but I will kill you."

Fate laughed and coughed up a little blood. "Thank you, my dear sweet sister." She said and used a column to stand up. "Kill me and she'll kill you. Meg, enlighten me. If some one you thought loved you with all his heart, with all his being, cheated on you after fights, whether they were big or small, how would you feel?"

Meg looked at Fate confused but still answered, "Hurt. Betrayed. Broken." She looked back at Hercules and held his hand.

"And would you stay with him?"

"Of course not."

Fate smiled again. "You can accept the new Meg with Hercules or I can give you the old Meg but everything you have done, with me, with any other woman, will be planted in her head. Every time she closes her eyes she will see you balls deep in some other woman. She will see that image so many times she will kill herself. Go ahead and torture me, watching you suffer will be the best price."

"What's re you talking about Fate? Old me? We grew up together. I watched you fall in love with him. You watched me fall in love with him. How could you even indulge his little fantasy?"

"Meg, do me a favor, let the adults talk. Hush." Fate snapped her fingers and Meg fell but Hercules caught her before she hit the ground. "Are you ready to face Meg with the truth? The cheating, the lies. If she didn't want a family with you then, she won't want one now. Not when she has the mighty Hercules to protect her. When I die and she finds out the truth she will still leave! What's the point of being with her? What is so special about the flimsy little human? Why does every man want her? I'm offering you a way out, a way to do what ever the hell you please and you would rather spend it with some girl who couldn't handle you in bed at your weakest godly point. You have all the power in the world right now, and you are going to let it go for that?" She was getting frustrated, she was yelling. She thought about just killing Meg right there but that would ensure her death. At least for right now Hades wouldn't kill her, not when it meant risking the life of his beloved.

"You men are idiots. All of you. I gave her to you. Her boyfriend, the one that left her. Yeah he left her for me. Then I gave that to you to increase your power. I figured you fuck a few times and then take her soul but you fuck a few times and you fall in love. You're the god damn god of death you can't love, you don't love. But you did take her soul, and you promised to love her and that you would never hurt her. I guess that makes your little contract void, doesn't it? She can have her soul back and then you would have absolutely no control over her. I wonder if she knows that little clause on your contract. You reneged on a deal, she's free to go. She wouldn't have any ties to you."

As Hades listened to Fate, he started realizing the truth in her words. There really was no way that she would ever want to be with him again after he had cheated on her so much. She would never want to start a family with him, and it all made him feel sick. He wished he could just rewind time back before Fate told him about Olympus being ready for an attack, and told her off right then and there.Told Meg about what he had done, promised to change, let her hit him as much as she wanted, let her spend all of his money until he was broke and in debt, and become a better boyfriend for her. But such was impossible, and he fell to his knees as tears started falling down his cheeks again, but then she said two little things. Two little things that infuriated him and torn him apart inside What's the point of being with her? What is so special about the flimsy little human? You're the god damn god of death you can't love, you don't love.

It had taken him this long to figure it out, and forced him to lose Meg to realize it, but he knew the answer now. He knew the answer to his long time question of if he really did love Meg or not. Like stated earlier, Hades had never cried before in his entire godly life, had never once shed a single tear. He had seen millions upon millions of people die every month, souls with stories that would destroy even the most manliness of men. None of them had made him shed a tear, except for one. The soul of the woman whom he had fallen in love with. The soul of a woman whose bloody hand-print was still on his cheek. Hades had shed his last tear, and Fate had spoken her last words "You're wrong," he stood up, and began hovering over Fate "I may of cheated on her, lied to her, but I'll be damned if I don't love her. You're right, I do have all the power in the world, and she could never handle me in bed," he suddenly grabbed her by the throat, and lifted her up into the air "But how about we take a little trip backwards in time? The history of how you and I first met?" his eyes started glowing bright white, and he stared into her eyes to pull her into his own mind.

It was back in the ancient Greek, and you three were the pure definition of ugly. You three helped me in finding out that Hercules would grow up to kill me, and crush my desire to rule over Olympus. So I had pain and panic use a special formula to kill Hercules while he was only a baby. That was the end of our relationship then, and that was when I met Meg. You realized my potential, and began jealous of how Meg kept my attention more than you. You wanted to be my sole object of desire, and transformed yourself and your sisters in sexy little vixens. You tested your forms on thousands upon thousands of men throughout the ages until you knew it would work on me, but I was immune to your advances. No matter what you three did, I never once cheated on Meg. Until Sarah had a little idea. I would always humor you three just to have some fun, so when you invited me to dinner. I thought "Why not? Free food is all fine and dandy with me," but it wasn't just food you were feeding me was it, Fate? No, Sarah had suggested that you put aphrodisiacs into all of the food you gave me until I just had to fuck you all senseless. It worked, and I got addicted to fucking you, but I never stayed, did I? I would always return to Meg, I would even be talking to her like nothing was happening while fucking you all. Seeing that angered you, but you kept trying. I never wanted to fuck you each time we had sex, but you always appeared to me, always got me aroused, and always helped me relieve that arousal. Yet I still always went back to Meg. You didn't make Meg sick because you wanted me to hurry up with taking over Olympus. You made Meg sick because I had drew your last straw, and this was your last ditch effort to get me away from her for good.

Hades pulled them back out, and his eyes had stopped glowing now "The only outcome is death. I understand what you meant now, but do you?" he didn't give her a chance to answer as his fist covered itself in fire once again, and he rammed it into her stomach. This time, punching straight through her, but making sure she was still alive and in pain "Once again, you failed to corrupt me. Don't worry, I have a special place for you in the underworld," he pulled his fist out of her stomach, and watched as she fell limp to the ground. He felt his powers increase even further, and felt all of Fate's knowledge enter his brain. Hades cleaned his fist of Fate's blood, and looked back towards Meg who was being held by Hercules. The new god drew his father's sword out as Hades approached him, but he was ignored as Hades simply got down on his knees, took Meg from his hand, and laid her on the floor.

His power started rising up inside him, but he didn't have enough. He needed Zeus' power, and looked up towards Hercules "Hercules, I know I tried to kill you. Both when you were a baby and now, but you want Meg back just as much as I do. I know that you loved her, and I know that you think I abused her, but I would never think of hurting Meg. I need you to give me your father's power. With it, I can bring Meg back, but she is my girlfriend. You can become her friend and all, but that is it. I will stop trying to kill you, and will let you live on," Hercules was reluctant, but hearing that he could bring the real Meg back gave him the willpower to take Hades' hand, and let him take Zeus' power.

Hades felt the ultimate surge of power, and his entire body started glowing in a godly aura. He leaned down to kiss Meg, and transferred half of his power to her. She would become a goddess now, and be reawakened with her memory up to the point where he had stabbed her. Hades was going to have a lot of explaining and pain to go through, but he was going to show Meg that he really did love her and that he would do anything to help her to trust him again. When her eyes opened, Hades would be the first thing she saw with a smile on his face "Welcome back, Meg," he shed a single tear as she was finally back to him, and helped her stand up "I'm sorry for killing you, and I'm sorry for attacking Hercules. We have worked things out between us, and I have allowed him to become your friend. I'll also try not to be so possessive anymore, and actually let you talk to guys again," he then informed her about what he had to do in order to bring her back, and that she was now a goddess herself "Go ahead, talk to Hercules. Get a feel for your new abilities, and then come meet me in our bedroom. We have something that we need to talk about," he kissed her softly, and teleported himself back to their house.

He cleaned up his mess, and fixed the house before heading into the bedroom. Taking a seat on the bed as he started thinking about exactly all that he would say to her.

Fate watched the 'movie' Hades played in his head for her. When they popped out his head she was ready to lunge for Meg and kill her right there. Hades hand punctured her stomach and she knew it was a hit that would take her down. "Fuck you." She said coughing blood. Her image switched back to the ugly woman hades first met. She had no control over how she looked, her body did it naturally to save energy. Her body died but her soul didn't find the special place it should have gone. She wasn't with her sisters she was in some type of dark room. She was alone, ugly and powerless.

---

Meg woke up and smiled at Hades, she put her hand on the bloody handprint on his cheek and wiped his tears. She stood up, she nodded her head and watch him disappear. She turned to Hercules, "you gave up your powers." She gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She looked around Olympus and rubbed one of the cloud columns. "I've never been up here. I shouldn't be up here. This is yours by birth right." He told her about wanting to become a god in his own right and that being human wasn't so bad. He also filled her in on the kiss she gave him and what fate did to her. It didn't seem real to Meg, why Fate would hate her was beyond her. She also got a warning about the conversation she was about to have with Hades. He didn't do into detail but she could tell it was going to be a doozy.

She took Hercules home and then teleported to Hades in the bedroom. She put her hand over her heart and took a deep breath. A pink cloud poured into her mouth and she leaned against the wall. She felt different, her body felt full again, she was alive in every since of the word before but now she had a soul. She couldn't feel him anymore. He used to be this presence that consumed her but it was all her. Before she started asking questions, she gave him a hug and a kiss. She knew he lied about being in Tokyo and they would have to talk about that, she knew he tried to kill an infant and he killed the king of Olympus and she saw the damage he did. She could feel the anger of the gods running through her and she knew he had a big price on his head and if they saw her with him would they would probably kill her too. She sat on the bed and hugged a pillow. She put her back against the headboard. Her heart was pounding, she knew whatever it was was going to ruin what they had now and she didn't know how she would feel about that. "Why is the contract void?" She asked and got off the bed. She grabbed a forever box from under the bed and pulled out a rolled up piece of parchment paper. It looked old, it was very old but it wasn't touched by time. She pulled off the black ribbon and let the paper roll open. "What did you do?" She asked softly, almost afraid to hear the answer.

As Meg finally appeared, Hades smiled at her and returned her hug and kiss; however, he knew this wouldn't last for very long. All he could hope for though was that they could work through this, and that she could still love him. She was a goddess herself now and she had her soul back, so she was no longer bound to him. Meg could leave him if she wanted to, and there would be nothing he could do to stop her. So when she asked him why the contract was void, and what he had done, Hades' smile turned into a frown "That is what I wanted to talk to you about," he took a deep breath, and looked directly at Meg "I haven't been very faithful to you, Meg. For years, I have cheated on you with Fate or her sisters whenever we had a fight. No matter how small or how big. Sometimes I even did it when you were out partying and I was alone, but you must let me explain something to your first. Never once did I ever actually want to cheat on you, and it was Fate who always forced me into it. Do you remember back in the 1600s where I would always disappear with some kind of excuse as to why? Whatever those excuses were, I wasn't actually doing what I told you. Around that time was when Fate and her sisters started to try and make me cheat on you, but I never did. They had become sexy little vixens in that time, and tried to use that in order to make me have sex with them. It never worked, and I always stayed faithful to you. Then Sarah got an idea that finally made me cheat. They invited me to a dinner, and laced the food that they gave me with a powerful magical aphrodisiac. Somehow, they had been able to hide it from me, and the food got me so aroused that I just had to fuck them."

Hades went on further to explain everything else, and covering almost everything he had showed Fate before he killed her. Throughout that entire time, Hades never made a move to try and grab Meg's hands, or to pull her into a hug. He wanted to give her the chance to just walk out on him, and to never see him again if she wanted. He completely understood what he did was wrong, and wouldn't be mad at her if she did walk out on him "And that is why the contract is void. I hurt you emotionally and killed you when the contract stated that I would always protect you, and make sure you never experienced your heart being broken ever again," Hades sighed, and pushed himself off the bed as he walked to the door and opened it "You have your soul back now, Meg. You are no longer bound to me, and you can walk out of here right now and never see me again. I will be powerless to stop you, but I want you to remember this. I will always love you, Meg. I have loved you ever since I first laid on eyes on you, and even though I cheated on you countless times with Fate and her sister. I never left you, never stayed with them, and I even talked to you while having sex with them. I know it makes me unfaithful, but I really do still love you, Meg. Gia pánta kai pánta(Forever and always)."

Meg took a few minutes to absorb every thing Hades told her. When he got off the bed she didn't look at him, she couldn't look at him. Then he he told her he loved her and she laughed. "No you don't. Cause if you did you wouldn't have fucked three other women. Drugs or not Hades you're a fucking god. You wanted it, that's the only way that could have happened. Fuck you. Fuck you." She got off the bed and pushed him into the wall. "I gave my entire life to you. I have given you every part of me. I gave you my soul because you said you could protect it and you did that?" She took a step back from him and wiped her cheeks. She wasn't going to let him see her cry. "You don't get to tell me you love me." Since Hades gave her his power, flames start to lick her skin. She didn't even notice it, she couldn't feel it. She bit her lip and got her thoughts together. She didn't know what to say to get him to understand just how hurt she was right now. "Get out." She said softly, so soft he don't hear her. She yelled, "Get out. Get out the room. Get out of the house, get out of my life!" She watched him walk out of the room and she followed him out. "I wish I married you, so I could take everything away from you right now. The houses, the money, the cars. I wish I could take it all away." She screamed after him and went back into the house and slammed the door shut. Once the door was shut she started to break down. She crumbled on the floor and cried her heart out. She trusted him and he threw it away, she didn't know what to say to that.

She stayed in the room days possibly. She wasn't sure. She didn't need food to survive, she didn't want to be with people. She didn't want to talk any one what happened. She just wanted to be alone. Things would have been so much easier if she just dealt with the heartbreak of her boyfriend leaving her and ignored Hades when he gave her the deal. She didn't know what she was supposed to do. She never thought she would see this day, she hoped she would never saw this day. Part of her told she couldn't stay with Hades. She wouldn't be able to trust him. She had Hercules but it wouldn't be the same. If she did stay with Hades what were the odds of him doing it again and hiding it from her again. It wasn't until she went to her bathroom to take a shower that she realized she had to make a choice. Her eyes were puffy, her hair was a mess. She had to move past this point and figure out what to do next. She waved her hand over her face and she was refreshed a cooked normal again.

She stared at her reflection, no one was pressing her for an answer. She had time to get away. She found her fast cash, which was a bag of money that she kept hidden from Hades and she went to Vegas. She fucked any guy she could get her hands on. She spent half of her money and just diner own thing. She got massages, and a tattoo which Hades would never let her get. She did everything she thought she would want to do but it wasn't the same. She always had fun in Vegas, she always had something to do but it felt different. She spent the few days by the pool and really thought about things.

She has been with Hades for years upon years. She only knows life with him. It felt good to be her own person again; to have her soul again. She was afraid to live with out Hades and she hated that about herself. Hercules on the other hand, she didn't know about him. She liked him, he was a sweet guy. He was handsome and strong and she knew he was perfect. But she didn't know if he could take Hades place.

She went home and did what she thought she needed to do. She wasn't cut out to be a god. She didn't want it. She gave up her godly powers and with it her immortality. She put them in a vase and she decided, now was as good a time as any to deliver it to the person who deserves it. She grabbed her bag and the vase got in her car. She started the drive to Hercules's place. She was almost there when she was hit by a speeding car and pushed into oncoming traffic. Her head hit the steering wheel ad she was too dazed to realize what was happening. When she looked out the window she saw another car coming ad it clipped the back of her car and her car slammed into a pole.

She remembered bits and pieces after that. Lights on a white ceiling, people asking for her name, someone to call, if she had any family. Then it went black again.

A nurse looked at her purse and found Meg's cell phone. She found the top two numbers and made a phone call, "Hi is this Hades? I'm Jocelyn from Memorial Hospital. We have a patient under our care and we have been trying to get in contact with you. Her name is Megara. She is in critical care and we think it would be best if you came right away. We will explain more when you get here."

At the same time a different nurse called Hercules and had the same conversation with him.

Meg was laying in the hospital bed motionless she looked dead except for the steady moving of her chest. The only reason she was alive was because of the machines. They couldn't take her off the machines with out someone signing the papers, she had enough money to cover the charges. Even if she did pull through the chances of her walking again or even moving her fingers again, of course they didn't know they just called two gods.

(I didn't know what else to do!)

Hades took everything she said to him, and it tore him up inside. He knew it was going to happen, but he didn't think it would hurt this bad. It was like his heart had seriously been torn in two, smashed into little itty bitty pieces, and then someone dumped those pieces into a wood chipper to further destroy it. He felt like shit, and as he heard her say that she wished she had married him so she could take everything from him. Those words only made him hurt more because she used such a hurtful word, but she was right. So with a simple snap of his fingers, everything he owned was transferred to her. All the houses he owned were in her name, all the cars were in her name, and all the money he had ever earned over the years was transferred to her accounts. He wasn't worthy enough to own them when she was the reason why he did own them all. He had worked to give her the best life he could, and all of that was rightfully hers. Now he had only one place to live, the one place he thought he wanted. Olympus. It was the only place that would take him now, but as he sat upon his throne; all he saw was the one place that ruined his life. The more he stared at it, the more it all angered him.

Finally, it got to the point where his anger hit the limit, and he started destroying everything. Turning Olympus into rubble because it kept reminding him of how his life had gone to shit now. He spent the next couple of days destroying all of Olympus, and killing the titans that had helped him once he was done with that. He then screamed out his anger, and letting his power flare in ways that he had never been able to do before. It was a scream and force that could and would be felt and heard all over the world. Just as his scream ended, Hades slammed down on the ground below him. Truly destroying Olympus now, and making the mountain it was built on implode on itself. Until the day he received the call about Meg, Hades laid curled up in a ball where Olympus had once been. Both crying and seething with anger until he heard his cell phone ringing. Hades very nearly destroyed the damn thing because of what was on the phone's lock screen. It was a picture of him looking at the camera while Meg was kissing his cheek, but something compelled him to answer, and he soldiered through the lock screen to answer the unknown number.

As soon as he heard what had happened to Meg, Hades shot up "I'll be right there," he cleaned himself up just so he didn't look grungy, and instantly teleported to Meg's side. Not even caring that he suddenly appeared in front of a couple nurses and a doctor. He saw Meg's state, but he was thankful that she was still alive. Just then, Hercules appeared out of no where, and the two gods looked at each. Neither of them said anything, but they acknowledged each others existence. Meg would surely be dead, or completely paralyzed had the nurses not called them, and Hades hadn't taken all of Hercule's godly power. When Zeus gave him his, he had also unlocked his son's own godly status, and Hades let him keep that power. Which was why he could still teleport to her.

Neither of them wanted to help each other, but they knew it was the only way to achieve what they both wanted. Their hands linked together as both took hold of Meg's hands. Their powers linked, and together they healed Meg completely while also stopping time around them. Both men allowed Meg to wake up before both smiling at her, and it was Hades who spoke first "Meg, I know that you hate me, but we have something that we both need to say to you."

Hercules then explained what that something was "We both love you and want to spend the rest of our lives with you. We both want to start a family with you one day, but we can't both have a family with you."

"That is why we want you to choose, Meg. You have a choice of either coming back to me, and I will do everything and anything to gain your trust back. I will allow you to start talking to men again without me getting jealous, and you can have all the guy friends you want. Including Hercules."

"If you pick me, then you will never see Hades again. He will not intervene in your life at all, and we can become a happy family. I will never cheat on you no matter how much someone tempts me to, and I will always love you."

Both men looked at each other, and gave your a short nod before saying this in perfect sync "It's your choice, Megara."

Meg's eyes fluttered open and she looked at both men who saved her life again. She listened to Hades tell her what she had to do and then listened to both of them speak. She the month to think it over. She thought her choice would be easier by now. She weighed the options multiple times. She flipped coins. She thought about not choosing any one and just being on her own. She closed her eyes, this was it. The big moment. Whatever she said, she couldn't back out once the name escaped her lips. "Hades." She looked up at him with tears pooling in her eyes. "I can't risk it. I can't. I love you and I always will but you want power more than me. I can't give you power. I can't give you anything. I tried giving you love and you tossed me away. She got up on her knees and faced him, "I'm sorry but I don't want to get hurt again and I don't know if I can trust you." Tears fell from her eyes and she kissed his cheeks. She kissed his lips softly. "I love you and thank you for what you have given me. Maybe one day we can see each other again and be friends."

She sat on the bed again and watched him disappear. The tears flowed from her eyes and she cried into Hercules's chest. An entire lifetime just disappeared before her eyes. She was with him for thousands of years and now she had to move on from that. She wasn't sure she could. She turned to Hercules and gave him a hug. She cried into his shoulder and sat on her feet again and grabbed his hands.

"I'm a mess right now. I'm broken in a million pieces but I promise I'll love you back one day. And I will never cheat or do anything to hurt you. When the time comes and we feel ready for the next step then I will marry you and give you the family we both want. But for now, I just need a shoulder to cry on and someone to hold me." She told him. "Will you take me home? My home" I have some stuff I need to do."

After spending a month crying when she first found out about hades, she didn't think she could cry any more. She curled up in the fetal position and cried for another week. It took her another month to make her feel like she could function. She saw the bills on the counter and flipped through them. At first they had Hades name on them and then they started addressing her. She frowned and opened a bank statement. He transferred everything to her. She opened the rest of the bills and saw that he really did transfer everyone to her. She didn't know what to do with it all. It was all fun when she had Hades to take her places but she didn't want to do the same things with Hercules that she did with Hades. She wanted to have new memories, a new life. She heard him walk in and she managed to smile at him. "Why don't we start somewhere new? Let's move, any where you want. Request a transfer, so we can make new friends and start a new life somewhere."

When Meg first  said his name, Hades thought that she was actually going to choose him. That he could have a second chance with her, and he instantly perked up. As she started to speak though, that all went away. She had chosen Hercules over him, and her words did more to hurt him even more than he already was. Still, she had made her choice, and Hades forced a smile to his face "Then this is goodbye, Meg. I wish you two good luck in your new relationship," it was completely obvious by the way his voice cracked that he was completely torn in half by having to say those words, but as promised, Hades resumed time and disappeared. Leaving Meg and Hercules at the hospital room. Olympus was gone, but he was still the god of the underworld, and teleported himself there. He knew that he had done the right thing, and knew that he should feel happy to Meg, but that didn't explain why he still felt like shit. He still felt as terrible as he did when she found out about him cheating her. So Hades did what anyone would do when they felt worthless and were all alone. 

He drank himself silly, and wished he could die from alcohol poisoning. Thinking that maybe the sweet release of death would finally give him some peace of mind. Even then, he didn't feel any better, and he had never been alone for this long before. Hell, he would even take the company of Fate or her sisters at this point. At least then he wouldn't be alone, and wouldn't be drowning out his sorrows with alcohol. Hades even contemplated using his own sword to commit suicide. Once again thinking that sweet relief of death would give him the delightful feeling of peace, but what good would that do him? Even if he did kill himself, he would just be floating in an endless sea of black, and would be even more lonely then. So he had no idea what he wanted to, and just continued drinking until he got sick of it. 

Meanwhile, Hercules had teleported Meg back hind after she requested that he do so. Unlike Hades, he didn't have the power to make her immortal. So she would eventually start growing old again, and would then die. He tried his best to comfort her as she cried, but gave her space for the most part. When he was with her and comforting her, he tried to convince her to take her goddess status back so she could become immortal again, but she always shot him down. He didn't know if because she knew it was Hades' power, or if she just didn't want to live forever, but he soon stopped trying. Thinking that maybe she just needed sometime before she accepted her immorality again. A couple days went by, and Hercules had come to check up on Meg as usual when he saw her standing up. She smiled at him, and told him that she wanted to move somewhere else, start a new life, make new memories. Hercules was glad to do just that, and smiled back at her "How about we move to somewhere homely? Like Iowa. I know it is a farm state, but I think that is what makes it so homely," he chuckled. 

It had been weeks since Hades first teleported himself back to the underworld, and Meg still hadn't gotten out of his head. No matter how hard he tried to forget about her and move on. Something would always remind him of her. He didn't know what to do until he remembered back to what had happened before he had slain his brother. Hades then realized it was the only way he could make sure that Meg truly felt like she had made the right choice, and the only woman left who would keep him from being alone. He scanned all over the universe until he found her, and snapped his fingers to bring her down into the underworld "Hello, Hera," Hades looked like shit, but he didn't quite care about that at the moment "How did you do it, Hera? How did you stay with Zeus and still love him even when knowing that he was cheating in you with Fate?" he opened his mind to her, so she could see exactly what happened, and let her see how lonely he had become. Hoping that maybe she would stay with him, and give him someone to talk to.  Hades wanted to cry again, but he had literally ran out of tears. 

Hera wasn't expecting Hades of all people to join her at her beach house. She frowned at his appearance and had him sit and made him a glass of lemonade. "I heard what you did to Olympus. Do you have any idea how long it took me to design that place?" She asked upset and saw the look on his face. She pointed to the seat next to her. She listened to his story and closed her eyes and looked at Meg's story with out Meg knowing it. "I tried what she's trying. I gave up my immortality. I thought I had won. I figured, if I left him he wouldn't care. He would replace me in no time. I don't want to say I grew past it when I first found out, but something changed in my head. Zeus had his ways of showing love. Sex was not equal to love to him. He could have sex with any one and anything. After I left he saw what sex meant to me and he understood why I left. He asked me to come back, he made all of these promises and I kept saying no. But when he got on his knees and bared his soul to me, when he begged instead of asked, and real tears of sorrow, not just tears of pain came down his cheeks. When he told me he couldn't function without me. That was when I knew. And I knew because I knew I wouldn't be able to function with out him. I ignored the promises because I knew it would happen again. I didn't see the god, I saw the man that came home to me every night. The man that wasn't afraid to cry in front of me. The man that I loved more than any man in he world. I couldn't give that up."

She was the mother of all gods, even Zeus when he needed it. Hades was a lost soul. She could tell he lost everything when he lost Meg. "I would tell you she has had made her choice and to leave them alone. I want to tell you that...but she is so broken. She will use Hercules, she will bleed him dry trying to get the love and attention that she got from you. She will always compare him to you and he will never live up to her expectations. He's trying to move her to a tiny city, in some god awful state. She will kill herself thinking she made the wrong choice and that you will never take her back because she chose him over you. She doesn't want to live, she doesn't want to eat. She doesn't want anything, she has a hole in her chest where you used to be and every one can see it. I think Hercules can see it too and he'll try to fix because that's in his nature but it's a hole only you can fix. She won't come crawling back to you. It's you that had to get her."

Hera took Hades chin in her hand and made him look at her. "But if you mess this up again, her up again. If you make her feel an ounce of what she is feeling right now, I will kill you for her. Do not take these words lightly Hades. I will kill you." Hera sat back in her chair. "I'm not saying go down there guns loaded and scoop her up. I'm telling you to really think about what you are going to say to her because if that speech doesn't go right, you will be seeing her again but not in the world of the living. She wasn't cut out for this world with out you. You're the only reason she has lived this long. I think she's starting to realize that. I'd do it soon, if I were you."

---

"Iowa?" Meg asked making sure she heard him right the first time. "There's nothing but corn in Iowa. I thought you would choose California or I don't know some country house in France but Iowa."

She frowned, she wasn't sure why that's as such a big deal to her. She wanted to leave, her gave her a state. That's all she asked for somewhere to start over. She was still healing from Hades, it wasn't like she was going to do anything. She never did get the chance to really learn about Hercules to learn about what he liked, disliked and how much they had in common. He was a country boy with a heart of gold. She chose him because he was a natural protector and she needed protecting right now. But when she was healed, when she felt better would he make her really happy? She didn't know.

"Iowa. I'll book our tickets." She said softly and grabbed the pile of bills and the laptop. She sat on the bed and a world full of dread fell on top of her. She wasn't sure if she made the right choice any more. She looked up at the vase that Hercules kept trying to get her to open. She tried to make that vase resemble her old life. She was going to break it in a million pieces but every time she tried, every time she touched it, she could feel Hades in just as much pain as she was in and she couldn't do it.

Hades hung on to Hera's every word, and took them to heart. He knew that he loved Meg, and knew that he would never do anything to hurt her. Those times that he cheated on her, they were not of his own desire. Fate or her sisters had always come up with some way to make him cheat on Meg, and had played into his lust for power by telling him of Olympus. It was destroyed now, and he couldn't change that; however, he knew that Olympus had stopped being his main object of desire. For years, he thought that was what he truly wanted in life, but loosing Meg made him see otherwise. She had become his one and only object desire, and he just like his brother, Hades couldn't function without Meg. It was because he had lost her that he drank himself stupid, and was why he destroyed Olympus. He needed Meg back, or feared for both of their lifes now. He looked back at Hera, and smiled at her "Thank you. I am sorry for killing Zeus and for destroying Olympus, but I still want to thank you for helping me. You could of easily brushed me off and told the remaining gods where I was. Its good to see I'm not completely hated yet," he chuckled slightly, and hugged Hera. The first contact he had with anyone in a long time, and it felt good; however, hugging Meg would feel even better.

Hades scanned for Meg, and found her back at their house on her laptop. It looked like she was booking a trip for...Iowa? it had to be of been Hercules' doing, but he couldn't have him intervene. He wanted to be alone with Meg, and used all of his godly powers to teleport him to her while also freezing time around them. He smiled at Meg, but it didn't last long before he started crying, and dropped to his knees. His hands grabbed hers, and he poured his heart and soul into his speech. Hera had told him to think about what he should say, but Hades had already thought it over a million times while all alone in the underworld. He knew exactly what he was going to say to her, and how he was going to beg her to come back to him. He had no idea if it was going to work or not, and was only going to take Hera's word for it, but he would be damned if he wasn't going to put his entire being into that speech. Oddly enough, it was the same speech that Zeus had given Hera when he had tried to get back. There were a few differences concerning their own relationship, but Hades didn't notice it. Most likely it was a side effect of taking Zeus' power from Hercules.

When he had finished, Hades looked up at Meg with a look that showed her how broken he was, how much he needed her, and how much that he loved her "Please, Meg, please. Take me back. I need you, and I don't want to be alone anymore. Please."

Meg's finger hovered over the the buy button on the computer. Two first class tickets to Iowa. Two tickets to a new life with a great guy and a future. She was about to just give up and do whatever Hercules wanted. Become a shell of her former self, that seemed easier than feeling anything right now. She looked up when she felt another presence in the room. She knew it wasn't hercules he would have knocked first. He always knocked and then left her soup and crackers, which she wouldn't eat. He really was a nice a guy. The perfect guy for any girl. She turned and saw Hades, she didn't cry. She didn't show emotion. She figured this day would come soon enough. She was probably dreaming, he said he would never see her again. She didn't remember going to sleep but she must have. She watched him get on his knees and cry with a passive expression. She listened to him talk and she knew in her heart it was true. He was being sincere. A small part of her also knew that she couldn't be with Hercules. She should have said no tot he both of them because she wasn't ready for anything.

Hades was as broken as she was. Well, almost as broken. he wasn't the one that was cheated on. She was devastated and hurt and she couldn't feel anything else. The feelings of pain overwhelmed her tot he point that she didn't know what to feel besides pain any more. Could she truly live and be happy with any one other than Hades? She didn't know. But she knew she couldn't do what she was doing to Hercules. He was waiting for her downstairs, he would always be waiting for her to love him like she loved Hades. She couldn't love him like that, Hades would always consume her. Her heart was his and his heart was hers, there was no turning back rom that. It had been like that since the moment they met. "I need to talk to Hercules." She said softly and left Hades in the room.

Time resumed and she sat down next to Hercules. She explained to him exactly what she was feeling. Exactly what her thoughts were and how she knew she couldn't replace Hades and she couldn't be with Hercules the way he wanted her to be with him. It seemed he felt the same way, after a month of caring for her. He knew she would never truly be his. She felt horrible, she didn't want to lose her friend. He assured her that they would always be friends and he would love her always. After a long conversation with him, he left and went home. For once, Meg didn't cry when he left. She felt relieved that she still had a friend she could depend on. She looked up the stairs and Hades standing at the top of the stairs.

"I don't trust you and I don't know when I will trust you again. We have seen the world change around multiple times and we will see it change many more times. It will always change but there is one thing that will never change and that is the fact that I love you. I don't know how to stop loving you. I want to hate you right now, I wanted to kill you for the longest time but I can't. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of sleeping alone. I'm tired of feeling like I wasn't good enough for you." She paused and looked at her feet. "I'll take you back, you can try to earn my trust back. You can do whatever you want. But we won't be sharing a bed, I don't want you in the house but since everything is in my name, I will let you sleep in the mother in law suite above the garage. And then one day, when I feel I can trust you again. When I know I love you and you love me, I will let you back in the house, possibly our room. Pain and Panic already moved your stuff to the suite for you, thats about all they were good for. I don't know what else to tell you." She said softly and shrugged her shoulder.

Hades didn't care that Meg didn't trust him right now, and was just glad that she still loved him and that he could have a chance to regain her trust. He was going to do everything in his power to get her trust back, and with the only temptation to cheat gone. Hades knew that it would only be a matter of time before he was back in his house, and in bed with her in his arms. So as time went on, Hades constantly worked to gain back her trust. He used everything that he had learned about Meg in their years together to do just that. Everyday he would try to make her smile or laugh, he would give her gifts of candy every so often, would buy her gifts of shoes, dresses, jewelry, would even just talk to her over the phone, and ultimately just show her that he really did love her. As well as showing her that she was now the only woman in his life, and that he would never cheat on her again. It took him roughly a year to finally be allowed back into the house, and another year before she allowed him to sleep with her again. That had been the best day of his life, and he was so happy not to be sleeping alone again.

Once Hades was absolutely sure that he had gained all of Meg's trust back. He did what he had always wanted to do. He had taken her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant, and had a fun time with her before taking her out to the beach so they could walk along the shoreline. As soon as the sun started to set, Hades stopped them and started telling Meg how much he loved her, and how he could never apologize enough for her hurting. That he would always be willing to make her feel like a queen, and slowly got down onto his knees before pulling out a box from his pocket. Then he asked that five word question, and the look on her face was all he needed to know that she truly loved him again, and he had her complete trust once more. She happily agreed to marry him, and they went home that night to a glorious day of sex.

Even more time had passed, and it was now a day before their wedding. Obviously, neither of them had any relatives so it was really just going to be a small wedding with Pain and Panic, Hercules, and Meg's small circle of friends in attendance. Because it was a small wedding, they had already gotten most things planned out, and had a little time to themselves now. They had both been stressed out by this whole wedding thing, and Hades saw fit to give them a little time away from all that. Both of them had already had their bachelor and bachelorette parties, but both agreed no strip clubs, and both made good on that. No, this was just a time to be themselves, and not have to worry about all the stress that they had gotten over planning the wedding and what not. So Hades teleported them to their private island beach house.

It had only been a couple hours since they got there, but both were feeling so much better. A couple days ago, Meg had promised him a wedding night that neither of them would ever forget, and that was the only thing that he could think about. It wasn't completely obvious, but he had a feeling it was the same for Meg as well. Being all alone in the beach house wasn't helping them much, and finally both of them broke down. Meg told him to go wait in their bedroom for her, and Hades happily did so. Knowing Meg, she was going to have one hell of a sexy outfit for him, and already his cock was painfully hard from the anticipation.

Meg grabbed her duffle bag and went into the bathroom. She knew they wouldn't be able to wait until their wedding night like she had hoped so she packed for when they finally caved. She didn't think it would only take a couple hours for them to cave, but she wasn't complaining. The relationship had mainly about building the trust. They didn't have sex often, the last time was after he proposed. She stripped out if the summer dress she was wearing and took a quick shower. She was only going to get dirty again but it was always nice to start off clean. She put her hair up in a messy French twist and then started her make up. She didn't do much with the make up but she did play into Hades kink and put on a black lipstick.

She dug through the duffle bag and found the object she was choosing to wear for Hades. It was black like her lips and had lace and silk. She was sure Hades would love it, he better because now she had to go shopping for a new wedding night outfit. She rolled the black thigh highs up her thighs and then slid on her black thong. She put on the corset and made it as tight as possible, then tied the silk sash around her waist. She clipped the thigh highs to the corset so they stayed up where they were supposed too. She checked her self out in the full length mirror and smiled at herself. Now there was just one thing that she needed.

She walked out of the bathroom and did a few little poses in the door way and let Hades get his eye full. She walked over to him on the bed and leaned her top half over his and kissed him. When the kiss broke she looked into his eyes, "Will you bring the vase to us?" She asked. Once again she said she wouldn't open or touch the vase until their wedding night but she was completely sure the feelings she had for Hades wouldn't change. When she had the vase in her hands she opened the vase and absorbed the powers with in. Her body had a glow which made the lingerie look that much better.

It was hard to contain his excitment for when Meg finally came into the room. He was already so painfully hard that when she did finally come in; Hades thought he would cum right there. Her lingerie was absolutely perfect, and her black lipstick just seemed to fit her at this moment in time so well. His eyes were glued on her as she did a couple poses for him before coming over, and asking him to go get the vase. As soon as he heard that, Hades smiled lovingly at her, and mouthed thank you before getting up off the bed. He grabbed the vase from the living room, but didn't bring it back just yet. He thought about what this vase meant, and looked back at the room where Meg was waiting for him. This was the vase that held her powers and immorality; things that she had given up when she found out that he was cheating on her. At any moment, he could lose Meg again, but now she wanted to have her immortality back, and that was no longer an issuse.

He jogged into the their since he wasted enough time already, and handed it to Meg as he watched her take the powers held within. She had become a goddess again as well as immortal. Hades smiled up at her again before pulling her down on the bed, and moving on top of her "Meg, I love you and you will always be my beautiful goddess," he lowered himself a little so he could have an easier time kissing her, and pressed his lips against hers. This was only their second time having sex ever since they had to start their relationship over again, but Hades wanted to make it the best one. As they kissed, his hands slowly explored her body, feeling the body of the woman that he was going to marry tomorrow, but didn't dare touch her most sexual parts just yet. His tongue slid into her mouth, and danced with hers as their kiss grew more passionate and deep.

"I love you too." Meg said softly and rubbed Hades chest. She kissed him back with all the passion she could muster and she fed into both of their desires for each other. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and she let it go with a pop. "Are you sure you don't won't want to wait until the wedding?" She asked teasing and turned under him. She got up and all fours and rubbed her ass from his chest down to his lap. She rolled her hips in circles and then she crawled forward. She smiled over her shoulder and shook her barely covered ass at him. She spread her legs and went down into the splits. She leaned back and put her head on Hades shoulder, "Because I think, we have waited this long. We might as well just wait one..." she kissed his cheek. "More," she kissed jaw. "Day." She kissed he back of his jaw and bit his neck.

She wondered how much teasing he could take. After no sex for months, his sexual beast must be crawling to get out. She buzzing with power from her new found god hood and she wanted to test it out. She snapped her fingers and in a flash, Hades was tied to the bed a ameg was standing, looking down at his helpless form. She snapped her fingers again and he was naked. She winked at hades and got between his legs. She started from his ankles and kissed and licked every inch of his chins. She worked her way up to his thighs. She wanted to hear him beg, as one last little to test to make sure. She wanted to be the only one to be able to make him beg. She worked her ways up his thighs. Paying special attention to his inner thighs. She completely passed his cock and kissed, licked and bit his abs and chest. Then his arms and then she kissed his face. She sat back and feather appeared in her hands. She rubbed it up HAdes thigh and this time she rubbed it up and down his erection. It was throbbing and sensitive but the simple touch of a feather wouldn't get him off. She knew that much.

Meg was being surprisingly teasing today, but that wasn't a bad thing at all. If anything, Hades enjoyed her being a little tease "What, and spoil this glorious moment? And besides, you caved in as well," he said with a chuckle before she turned around under him, and got even more teasing. She was definitely planning something because this was so unlike her, and he swore that his cock was getting harder than it ever was before. Hades was about to just take her right there before he suddenly found himself chained to the bed. It scared him a little bit until he saw Meg standing in front of him, and he laughed "Getting a little kinky, eh?" he didn't mind this, though kinda wished she was the one chained up instead. Nevertheless, another snap and he was now naked as he watched her crawl between his legs. Her lips found his ankles and began kissing and licking a trail all the way up his thighs. He thought that she was going to give him a blowjob then, but she was blew right past his cock, and went for his abs and chest. Next came his arms and finally his face. Whatever Meg's intention for all of this was, Hades was enjoying it so far.

And then came the feather, and Hades knew exactly what she wanted. His cock was throbbing more than he ever thought possible, harder than he ever thought possible, and the feather was making his already sensitive cock even more so "Come on, Meg. You think this is teasing?" he asked, his voice a little strained "I have seen better sexual teasing in those very old vintage porn videos," he wanted Meg to really use her new godly powers, and show him some real teasing. Plus, this could only go so far before it started to not effect him "What else have you got up your non-existent sleeve?"

Back
Top Bottom