Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

Luke walked over to her and hugged her tightly. He kissed her lightly also. Erick took a picture of all them together

Luke smiled at her and shook her head."Mom its ok dad and aunt ashley were there for us" Luke kissed her cheek. "Dad made sure we saw you alot " Erick smiled at her and nodded

Erick went with the girls. Luke smiled at her and sat down next to her bed. "Good dads been helping me get over sexual feelings i've been having towards you and the twins" He looked at her worried she would be mad

He shrugged and looked at her. "I don't know " He sighed and stood up. "I'm sorry shouldn't even told you that" He looked at her.He walked over to the window and stared out of it. It started to rain heavy.

He walked over to her and smiled lightly. "Its been hard on dad too" He sat down on the edge of her bed. "Theirs a week every three months where he get alot more energy and he gets a funny look in his eye" He held her hand lightly

"it means your father horny and wants to bang something." She says simple. She gets up to go to the bathroom. She still stiff in the legs.

Erick and girls walked into the room. "Hey honey the doctor said your good enough to go home" Luke and the girls left the room to give them some alone time

He walked up to her and kissed her passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him. He had sometimes thought about giving up on her

He looked at her and his ear went flat. "I broke your trust while you were in a coma. " He knelt down in front of her

Back
Top Bottom