Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

she sighed out. "I cant get made at you cause i was asleep the whole time and not like you ran off with her and left the children to defend themselves."

She smiles and looks at him."I'm 41 years old now. I'm past the point of having any more children. I could but the risk be for me and the baby." She sighs. She wanted to give Luke a playmate at least before he got too old.

He nodded and smiled lightly. "I know " He stood up and smiled at her. "don't worry about luke hes been very popular in school " He kissed her passionately.

She kisses him back. "Okay.' she sighs heavily. she missed them grow up, it felt like she was robbed of what saposted be joys time of her life.

He smiled at her and sighed. "I know it won't make up for not being there but recorded every about the kids life" He ran his hand through her hair. "Oh apparently luke got my charm the human girl follow him like puppies"

"Yes " He pulled out his phone and smiled at her."See i got video of it the other day when i picked them up from school" He played a video of luke walking out of the school with a bunch of girls following him

He smiled at her and kissed her lightly. "I can't blame him you are sexy" He squeezed her ass. "But i've noticed a tiger catching his eye"

He looked at her and moved closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "I look like a mutt you would find on the side of the road"

He looked at her and smiled at her. "Ok honey what ever you want" He ran his hand through her hair. " I hope this old dog can still make you scream."

He poked her nose and smiled at her. "We are going on a romantic date before we have sex" He ran his hand through her hair.

The doctor came in and said they could o home any time. Erick smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Well shall e go home "

She leans back and looks at him. "when did you get your license?" She asked. She didnt know her father is presadent now and had chanced alot of things.

Back
Top Bottom