Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He nodded and smiled lightly. "Well i just want to live my life with suki and my three pups." He hoped the pups were alright

The emt was off duty and checks on her. "Um.. does she have a breast pump or something at home? Her beast with swell up and stop producing milk if you leave them be too long."

He looked at her and nodded. "Yes she dose " He looked back suki. He ran his hand through her hair. He then looked at her breasts and sighed. "Damn i need to get laid." He looked at the emt "UM i know this strange but could you possibly get the pump for me "

Suki lays there unresponsive. she like she in a deep coma. Ashley comes back later with it. Suki dad with her. He was carrying the twins while ashley had luke.

the girls look like they where hungry. Ashley finished pumping all the milk and puts it in a cooler for them to take home. Suki's dad talks with the doctor to see how her condition is.

He looked at her father and pulled him to the side after she was done with the doctor. "Sir could you out a protective detail on suki so i can go home with the kids " His eyes were filled with fear and worry

He grabs the girls and kissed suki deeply before walking out of the hospital with ashley. The thought of suki not waking up running through his mind

(want to do a time skip)
Erick took care of the kids. "Mommy will be home soon little ones" He smiled at them. They all fell asleep in a pile on the bed

Back
Top Bottom