Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scars of War: The Long Road Home (Spots Open)

Onica

Star
Girls are still needed but they can be worked in as the RP goes on if none join right away. (By being found and so on)

At the end of World War II, after dividing up the nation, the countries that defeated Japan failed to rule the island. As a result, many independent powers were established, fighting amongst each other and trying to seize control. They developed a hatred of one another, leading the country into a never-ending spiral of a civil war. Our story opens with a gang of soldiers raping Tomoko in front of the other women. The fact is that the women are under the protection of these sexually charged soldiers. The women and the soldiers are trapped in enemy territory, separated from their main force, and they must find a way to rejoin the main force -- if they are to survive the war.

Intertwined with Kaoruko's memories of a happier past are shocking scenes, where the soldiers savagely rape and humiliate the women. At the same time, a mysterious sniper kills them off, one by one. In the process, Fukushima, a timid, young soldier, transforms into a brutal beast, after his girlfriend is raped by his fellow soldier and killed by the sniper. Becoming a monster, just like the other fighters, he goes on a rampage, violating the woman he's supposed to be protecting.​

That's the plot from the anime but I was thinking about changing it around to something like this adding some twist to it:
At the end of World War III, the United States had been divided by the countries that attacked. As a result, many independent powers were established, fighting amongst each other and trying to seize control. They developed a hatred of one another, leading the country into a never-ending spiral of a civil war between the attacking countries. There goal to find and take over a weapon that started the war in the first place. Our story opens with a gang of about three-six American soldiers and a small group of one-four women. The fact is that the women are under the protection of these sexually charged soldiers. The women and the soldiers are trapped in enemy territory, separated from their main force, and they must find a way to rejoin the main force -- if they are to survive the war.
Our story starts with two of the soldiers fighting, the group already formed and trying to make there way to rejoin the main force. The actions of the female Soldier Ghost, having strayed away from her post, causing the death of one of the solder's girl friend and three other solders.​
__________________​

Soldiers
1-
Onica said:
tifachan-1-1.jpg

Name: Ghost
MOS: Sniper
Weapon: Sniper Rifle and two hand guns
History: Ghost is the only female soldier in the group, her personality normally coming across as cold. Even though she is the "Guarden Angel" of the group, her platoon dose not seem to care for her much. Blaming her for the death of one of other soldier's girl friend and three other soldiers who where shot during a cross fire. She keeps her past to herself, but there seems to be more about here then meets the eye.
2-
DareToDream said:
Name: Brody Parker
MOS: Army Infantry
Weapon: M16 combat rifle, M203 grenade launcher (attached to the M16), M9 pistol and combat knife
History: Born and raised in the mountains of North Carolina, Brody didnâ??t have many options when he graduated high school so he enlisted in the Army. Physically fit from spending his days hunting and hiking in the mountains, he moves through the enlisted ranks, becoming a corporal before the war struck. Now, trapped behind enemy lines with a group of fellow soldiers and the women they are protecting, he must use all of his hunting and tracking skills to help them survive.
3-
Battleship44 said:
My_serious_face_.jpg

Name: Angel
MOS: Stealth & Reconnisance
Weapons: 2 BK11 Becker Necker Knives, 2 UZI SMG.
History: Axel Christopher Foxton was first born to a wealthy family In California. From his early youth, his parents would send him off to countries all around the world, In the process learning stealth from the Chinese, Reconnaissance from the British, and tracking from the Egyptians. He was scout by the army and recruited, much to his father's joy. He's given the nickname "Angel", because despite his dead accuracy and skill, He never kills his enemies. Always just impairing them to the point where they cannot react. Its also the reason he never ranks up form a Lt.
4-
ArcturusV said:
Name: Daniel Markstrom
MOS: Tank Gunner
Weapon: Standard Issue M9 double action pistol
History: Was part of the third armored division, leading a spearhead assault into enemy territory. They ran afoul of difficult terrain however, and got pinned down by the defenses until they were hammered to scrap by artillery. Daniel managed to escape before one of the lethal shells scrapped his tank, along with several other members of his division. Over the trek to get back to friendly territory the rest of the survivors got picked off. Daniel was the only one to run into the current squadron, joining up with hopes of getting back home sometime soon, and realizing he couldn't make it alone. He's been out there a long time, and seen too many people just disappear to enemy bullets, wandering off to never be seen again, or other means. He has definately seemed a bit, unhinged, though he is capable of holding it together when the group needs to do something, for now. But when it's quiet his odd behaviors start coming out. He doesn't talk much about himself, his squad he is attached to knows he was part of a tank crew, and that he is a survivor of an offensive gone wrong, probably like many of them. What they don't know is that he's been out there for a lot longer than the most recent assaults. And survival and evasion from the enemy has taken its toll on him over this time. Parnoid delusions, insomnia, seemingly irrational phobias have all started developing within him. Overall, he's just not right in the head.
5-
Spake759 said:
Sn.jpg

Name: Ethan Allen Spaight
MOS: Infantry Sergeant
Weapon: a M4 5.56mm carbine, M1911A1 .45ACP automatic pistols, a k-bar combat knife, a pair of kurki combat knives, a pair of matching tomahawks
History: MSG Spaight is a career infantryman, who has risen to the rank of Master Sergeant but has always found a way to keep himself in combat positions. He is a dedciated soldier who has devoted his life to defending the ideals that the American Republic were founded upon, instead of doing other things. He has discovered that he is missing something, and discovered exactly what that is. And has decided to take it now.
6-open
7-open

Girls
1-
Skelace said:
Name: Nataca Resnik
History: Was born in New York, New York and was put up for adoption. She was never given to a family and eventually placed one of the civil service women as a motherly figure in her heart. The woman died the same year she was able to get Nataca into college, leaving Nataca having one thing in her life... her studies. She graduated top of her class as a psycaitrist, hoping to help veteran soldiers who had developed PTSD. During the war she enrolled and helped out soldiers in the field but left after seeing her first fire fight. Now wondering around America for a place to just be safe.

2-
kikora said:
normal_2007-08-09-66902-1.jpg

Name: Teyha Lockra
History: Teyha left to join the military young to escape the abuses of her family life. Almost immediately she was sent overseas to fight in an endless war, and the horrors of war became obvious to her almost immediately upon entering the country. She refused to follow military protocol she named cruel and unnecessary brutality, and had her rank stripped for her insubordination.

She was bounced from squad to squad, a disgraced criminal in the eyes of the military as they waited for the opportunity to ship her back to the states for her court-martial. That time never came though, as one of the squads she was sent to spearheaded an assault into enemy territory. The operation turned sour almost immediately, and Teyha watched in horror as soldiers were gunned around her. She tried to stay behind to help the wounded, but the advance of enemy soldiers drove her and any other survivors back, murders any that lingered in the slaughterground.

Eventually, Teyha made it back to the surviving troop, alive, but shaken.
3-
kikora said:
324002.jpg

Name: Nadira Kawasuki
History: Nadira is the daughter of a large Japanese family in Tokyo. Her family was wise enough to realize that there was no resisting the American soldiers, and Nadira studied English to earn herself a job as a translator between the troops and civilians. It paid well enough for the risk, helping to support her elderly parents and young siblings.

Nadira working on helping translate when the troop was advanced forward. despite her pleas to not be involved in a direct battle, she was held by the American troops in fear that she would leak vital information to the enemy troops if released.

Quickly the Americans began to lose, and those holding Nadira were gunned down. She tried to run to safety, but was pinned under fire. Desperate for escape she fled forward, behind the American soldiers. Eventually the battle ended, and Nadira was alive, but she was a captive of the American solders she was hired by, a plaything for their use.

4-
Raiden said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/ ... Masako.jpg

Name: Masako Rallis
MOS: Infantry (discharged)
Weapon: M4A1 Carbine, M9 Beretta, 3 Frag Grenades, 2 Smoke, 2 Chaff Grenades, Combat knife, Sawed-off .12 gauge shotgun.
History: AFter High school, Masako joined the US Army and served in the Afghan war but had been severely wounded during a roadside ambush when she rescued a team member from a PMN mine. She'd also use herself as a shield to protect her comrade and got wounded several more times by gunfire. Afterward, she was medically discharged with a final official rank of Corporal with a medal of valor, a purple heart and a another. Ever since, she's lived alone; facing nothing but disrepect and even shunning in her hometown (that hadn't supported the entire thing to start with).
5-
~Other Characters: Unsure of there Placement~​

Broomhandle45 said:
Name: Alexi Titov
Weapons: AK-74 Assault Rifle, Yarygin PYa handgun.

History:
Conscripted into the Russian Federation forces at his youth, Alexi found himself in the brutal and violent training of the Russian Spetznaz. The training left him embittered and hateful of the Federation, despite him thriving in the environment.

Once the Spetsnaz were dispatched to the east coast, he found himself at a dilemma that left him with his superior officer dead and him fleeing into the ruined East Coast.

Skelace said:
Here ya go, hope it looks good.

Name: Deston Chechak
MOS: Interpreter/Translator
Weapon: Nikonov AN-94
History: Part of the Spetznaz, he was one of the many that left the army in the midst of battle. Now finding that America virtually destroyed he roams the city looking for an army other than the Russian to join. He has been able to hide between many armies looking for a group he would be willing to join by disguising his accent through his gas mask that he constantly wears.

We are waiting on you Skelace ^^ Then it goes in order.

Dram and Asua are off doing their own thing, as long as it doesn't screw with everyone else.

I can only tell you what Onica told me - to do a quick post to pick up Asaurah and retreat back to the building. Then its either you or Onica (I think you weren't online when she said she'd post after me).

There's really nothing much for Nadira to do, you can just skip her and I'll write in the one like she has to say in Teyha's post.

Asuarah Garretson said:
when do you want me to go?
Onica
Battleship44
kikora (because she has two characters)
Broomhandle45
Spake759
Asuarah Garretson
DareToDream
ArcturusV
kikora (because she has two characters)
Skelace
Raiden

Interesting side note: I took the Mary Sue test for Daniel.

I got a -2 score.

Seems I still got my old CCT chops.

everyone i won't be posting for this weekend... sorry for the delay in letting you all know. my appointment with the VA went well. they're FINALLY going to send in a VA rep to help me with my paperwork for getting the rest of my VA & Social Security Disablity. The only bad thing is that i've gotten really sick. nausia totally blows.

On that note...I will most likely not be posting on Monday. I will be on the helicopter most of the day and briefs the other half. So any word from me will be passed on threw the people I talk to on message.

Back
Top Bottom