Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We meet again...(Loneiysong x 7DeadlySins)

Those glowing eyes were enticing him. He couldn’t look away, he didn’t want too. Bay licked his lips and moaned at the pressure of Logan filling him up. He rolled his hips, grinding his own cock against the man while panting and smiling. Bay looked like he was a bitch in heat humping Logan. Before he knew it, he groaned out his own orgasm, keeping a tighter hold on the cock as cum sprayed over Logan’s abdomen. When he felt the hold on him decrease in size and cum dripping out of him, Bay knew he was able to move freely.

He smiled as he was pulled closed to his lover, feeling the cock slide out of him just a bit, but still in him. Bay wrapped his arms around Logan as they nuzzled against each other, enjoying the after sex glow.

“Then I am yours forever.” He giggled in confirmation. If Logan commanded, Bay would quit his job and leave the life he had just started. He hadn’t laid down any roots in the city and being with Logan was the safest place he could be.

He nuzzled him and then stroked his fingers through his loves hair. Logan nuzzled Bays ear and sighed. He shut his eyes and thought. He kissed his jaw and thought quietly.

"My heart, I don't want you to be upset or get angry at me, but I don't want to share you with other men. I don't their scent on you. I don't want you to go back to your job. I want to protect and provide for you. That means I want you here, under protection of the pack always." He nuzzled and placed a kiss on his neck and whispered to him. "Please don't be angry, please just consider."

He kissed down his stomach and chest and kissed down his hips and nuzzled along his cock and began to stroke him licking along his cock getting a taste of him and growling in pleasure as he licked up the tip and began to suck that sensitive head.

Bay was quiet as Logan talked, moaning softly as the man kissed at touched him. The male pressed into the man as every kiss he gave, needing more of his touch. Bay was like putty under Logan, just having his eyes trailed after the man once he was on his chest. Bay just ran his fingers through the man’s hair, letting the sensations wash over him.

“Done.” He finally breathed out. “I will be yours, my love and only yours.” He continued as the small of his back curved from the man’s tongue on his cock.

“I won’t go back to work, if it makes you happy.” In honesty, Bay didn’t want to go back. He wanted to be right at Logan’s side. The dancers legs spread further as his toes curled, enjoying the beginning of a blow job Logan was giving the male.

He grinned up at Bay and smiled as he ran his hand up the smaller boys thigh and wrapped his leg around his head and kissed the inside of his knee. "Good.." He ran his tongue over his balls and gave each one a soft kiss and then took each in his hands and began to gently message as he went back to his cock and began to suck. He moaned and groaned cleaning his lover off tasting him.

He rocked his hips as he became hard again. Bay made him hard, but he would take care of himself, this was about bay. He moaned and began to ripple once again into his half wolf half himan form again so he could take all of bays cock into his mouth and suck and roll his tongue all over him while he pleasured himself. He snuffled him taking in all his scent and growled.

Logan was quite the site standing at a dominating 8 feet in his wolf form all muscle and hairy very hairy. He was black as night and looking like all the werewolf monsters in movies but here he was sucking off Bay. and giving himself a hand job growling between his legs.

Bay trembled at each kiss, his body warming up to Logan as his leg were hook over Logan as his eyes were closed to enjoy the sensations. The hot mouth man the boy needy, moaning Logan’s name so lovingly. Delicate hands tried to massage the back of the man’s, just wanting to feel his lover. Logan’s growl was felt form Bay’s head to his toes, it just made something in Bay shiver in lust

“Yes,,,baby..” Bay moaned, tightening his hold on Logan as the man’s mouth was getting closer to the edge. His eyes parted as he wanted to watch Logan on him. He should have been scared out of his mind, having something so large on him, but his own cock twitched, delighted at the site. The growls, the mouth, the sight was all erotic. Bay rocked his hips into Logan, moaning.

“Logan….I’m close.” He gasped out. Bay was conflicted, didn’t want his arousal to depart of the hot mouth but he had this an overwhelming urge for Logan to dominate him. His mind was becoming haze as his body started to have the urge for Logan to claim him, mark him, bit him and show him that his body belonged to him. The feeling his heart was foreign, but wasn’t unwelcomed. The need to submit to Logan completely was there, burning his skin.

Feeling his urge, he ran his claw along his body in a silent promise. He continued to suck and groaned sucking him until he came. When he was done, he kissed his hip and flipped him over onto his hands and knees.

He grinned and began to grind his cock against him but never entering him and smiled and nuzzled his shoulder and neck and growled to his ear and smiled and chuckled softly. "I can't read your mind but I can feel your emotions and wants." He growled low to him. "I can smell them on you. You want me to bite you, to mark you. You want all these things you do not know. It will get messy..." He chuckled and then continued to hump him and groaned and rolled his eyes as he came all over him spraying him with his hot seed and kissed his shoulders and back.

"But I will not bite you, not in this form, not yet, not until your body comes used to me." He kissed him and nuzzed him and chuckled as he was sticky and wet from his seed and he laid to the side and watched him grinning widely.

As Logan had continued draw out his release, Bay could only stiffen as he rolled his hips to ride put his orgasm in a needy groan. It was painful, the need for Logan’s body was a strong pull. He grunted as he was flipped over, feeling Logan’s arousal on him back side. Feeling the hot member on ass felt like water being dangled in front of dying man in a desert, the thought was arousing and just getting close could bring a grown man to tears, but unless the water was given and thirst quenched, the need will not go away.

‘P-please.” His body trembling from the raw emotion that filled his body. As Logan humped his ass, friction build up from the bed. Bay came just by being humped into the bed, his hands gripped the sheet letting release dirty the bed with a cry. It was weird, the feeling of the Logan’s essence staining his skin calmed his need. The small male laid on the bed, his breathing evening as he moaned sweetly at the kissed.

‘Why do I feel this way?” He croaked, his body shivering like he needed heat. Bay shifted to be closer to Logan, need his body near him, skin contact help ease the trembling male to still. “What is going on my love? Why do I feel this way?” He asked worried. He never felt that rush of hunger and need before, it was scary like he wanted to rip his skin off to get away ge closer to Logan. Just being with Logan, touching him, feeling him, smelling him, smelling of him had soothed the urge.

Last edited:
He had heard of mates when they first bonded acting like this but never seeing it as their mates were extremely protective and wouldn't let anyone see the mating ritual. He smiled knowing that for the next few days, being human, the boy would need to feel him on him. If he were not to bite him and he was definitely not. He smiled and pulled him up and held him close to his chest and stroked his hair back looking at the mess he made of Bay and chuckled softly knowing he would have to be marked like this several times a day to be happy. But if he knew what this was and he was pretty sure, Logan would be horny for his mate.

"You are in heat for me. Cause you have found me and you are reacting to my pheremones." He smiled and stroked his hair back and held him to his muscled body and ran his fingers over his trembling muscles and looked at him. "When I know your desires have abated, I will let you talk to some of the other mates while I go and do my work." He kissed his temple and grinned. "Maybe the others will tell you tricks and tips better than I can of how to cope. And you will make a good friend." He tickled him and laughed knowing that the "girls" of the pack loved to pair off and become buddies and giggle behind the "brutes" backs.

Back
Top Bottom