Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We meet again...(Loneiysong x 7DeadlySins)

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
Bay St. Clair sat the in front of his dress mirror, looking at himself. His make-up was done on his delicate features. His naturally thick and long lashed was looked more dramatic with the help of mascara. Plump pink-red lips made to look wet and glossy. His black hair was down to the middle of his slender neck, it had volume, making his already heart shaped face look more like a fluffy hearty.

He took a deep breath and stood up. It was time to start his shift. Bay wore a deep purple and black lace corset with black tight shorts that shows his tight ass. He walked up stairs to the main floor in his 6 inch platform heels, making him 5 feet 7. He has been working there for more than a year, so he was able to walk gracefully in them.

On the main floor, was music with deep bass and a nice rhythm in a dimly lit room with red and pink lights on the walls. It smelled like stale air, cigarettes and pussy. He was the only male dancer in the Casablanca House, even though it was a stripper bar for the male clientele.

“Bay, finally, take these drinks to table 6 and the John in table 3, do cater to him.” Linda, the tall, beautiful owner purred to him. Bay took the tray and put on a smile. It was time to work. He delivered all the drinks to table 6 and flirted with the men, they were lawyers, all relaxing.

He swayed to the next table. “Hey honey, what can I do for you?” He asked sweetly.

RE: We meet again... (Loneiysong x 7DeadlySins)

Logan looked at the boy that used to be his long time friend. He grinned. He could smell that old old scent of his. The one that made his dreams at night take odd colors and shapes. He had grown up in a family that was heavily religious. They had begun to suspect him when he was in his senior year of high school. And then some word got out about him being gay to his family, he was kicked out. His only choice was to go to teh military and keep his unknown tastes hidden.

One night, when he was on R and R a man had tackled him at a bar, pinned him down and whispered in his ear. That man had taken him, made him submit, and had given him one hell of a ride until one night, that man that he came to know as Henry bit him and Logan disappeared from teh face of the world only to be reborn as a beta that didn't take anyone's shit and sure as fuck got what he wanted.

Logan looked up, he had odd two toned eyes. One a deep amber and the other a forest green. Tonight he was wearing an old leather jacket a black shirt slacks adn doc martins. His face was handsome as it was then, possibly more so. A cigarette hung from his lips and he ran a hand through his messy black hair and looked at his old fried adn grinned wondering if he would be recognized.

"Well for starters, I would like the strongest drink you have, and then for my second course, I would like a private show." He watched the boy. He was so sweet and always looked so feminine. After he was turned, he wondered how that boy would look strapped down on his bed begging for some relief from his cock. He shifted becoming hard just reflecting back on it.

RE: We meet again...

“Yes sir.” He nodded and went back to the bar. Bay couldn’t see the man’s face very well in the dark lights. He didn’t know the man was someone he knew from another life.

Bay’s family had always been well off, until he lost both of them in a car crash two years ago. If he was still in school, he would of graduated college already, but he wasn’t. It was hard keeping up with the bills. He parent left him inheritance to keep him a float but Bay was smarter than that. He needed to save money as well as get a lot of money fast. The only job he could that would pay well was stripping. He raked in at least $500 a night in just tips.

The slender boy returned with the drink in his hand and leaned into his John. “Come with me.” He purred in his ear. Bay took the man’s hand and led him to a back room just for private shows. He walked down the hall, right into the room. Each girl working at night had their own private room for costumers and there were just a couple bigger rooms for larger parties for multiple girls.

The room they entered matched the colors of Bay’s corset. The room had deep purple back lights with dim yellow lights coming from the ceiling. In the middle of the room, there was pole and a platform for a dance. There were comfortable couches against the walls for the costumer and even a lounging chair.

Bay led the John to one of the couches. The music in the room we different than one on the main floor, it was a mix of slow bass, with classical piano and acoustic guitar with a hint of rhythmic drums. Bay set the drink on the coffee table in front of the fabric couch.

“What can I do for you?” Bay smiled as he went to straddle his costumer. “What would you like?”

RE: We meet again... (Loneiysong x 7DeadlySins)

Logan was shocked and somewhat pleased that Bay didn't recognize him. He was shocked when he heard that teh might son of St. Claire was working at a place of such ill repute. But no matter, the animal in him decided to enjoy the moment for now. He watched Bay slowly returning. His hips swayed and Logan could feel the wolf deep within growling urging him to take the boy against a table to claim him for all to see, but Logan was in control. When he heard the words, he took his hand and walked with him into the private hall.

He looked down at Bay's hips sway. He wondered how those hips would feel backed up snug against his furred hips. He shook his head and then walked to teh couch that he was lead to and grabbed his drink before he was moved to the couch. He growled in pleasure. Raising his hand, he cupped Bay's chin and smiled.

"How much for a special private lap dance?" He grinned. He took a sip of the drink and wrapped his arm around Bay before he leaned forward and put it down. Leaning back he put a hand on either side of his hips and shifted knowing the boy would feel his girth pressing against his tight jeans as his thumbs worked slow circles on his thighs. He was toying with the boy now, but he had money to pay for it and he wanted to play, for now.

“That depends on how long you want me to dance for.” Bay answered honestly. He looked into the man’s eyes; there was something familiar about them. He couldn’t quite place his finger one. The Bay St. Clair in the past was dead. He was just an empty shell of the bright boy that he once was.

Bay could obviously feel the man’s excitement beneath him. The rocked hip forward, following the beat of the music. He placed one hand on the man’s shoulder and the other on his knee to help him keep up.

“Just tell me what you lip or show me if you want.” Bay hinted as he ghostly touched them man’s hands, indicating to guide him. There was only one rule here, and that was the dancer had the ultimate say in how far things were to go, but it was up to the dancer’s discretion.

“I am Bay, your dancer for tonight sir. What would you like me to call you?” His hand slowly went from the shoulder, trailing down to his abdomen. His hips circled against the man’s hip. Bay’s parted his glossy lips as his eyes became lidded. It was a show, and he was an actor. From the time he spent working here, he learned to make sure he showed his costumers how pleased he was to dance for them. It was a game.

Logan laughed and watched the boy. He was a shell, no more flame. Something happened, something when he was away. Logan frowned adn then looked into Bay's eyes adn then chuckled softly as he felt the boy hone in on his arousal and tease it. This pleased the wolf in him greatly, and he was almost fooled, but he caught onto the lie. Stroking his hand up his back he wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him hard and close, but at teh same time friendly. He let him feel the rigidity of his whole body, he leaned up and kissed his ear and ran his tongue down along the shell and then shifted.

"I want you to scream in pleasure, I want to give you something that no one else has given you." He growled into his ear, but it wasn't threatening, it was a promise. He wanted Bay to shift and writhe in pleasure. He ran his hand along the tight corset and shut his eyes.

"You can call me Wolf, for that is what I am, and what I will devour you as." He smiled adn then rolled so he was on Bay and then looked down at him and smiled and leaned in and kissed his neck up to his jaw. "Tell me what you want, I want to pay to see your eyes roll up in true pleasure and call out my name." He rocked his hard on against him. "Anything you want." He smiled and looked at him pulling back, he knew enough strippers to know that kissing on the mouth was taboo so he just pinned the boy beneath him and watched him.

Bay looked at the man, he had stopped dancing. He had this feeling that there was something more to his John, or Wolf, than just a simple dance. None of the other Johns care about him, they weren’t supposed to. He was just a means to help their fantasies come true. He was just a doll, a pond for them.

The kisses he received on his hot skin were igniting something that he had long forgotten. It was like a clouded dream that was buried a long time ago. He turned his head to look at Wolf. He was trying to understand him. He moaned as he rocked his hips into him, causing a stir in his shorts. This man, Wolf, obviously didn’t want fantasy from Bay, he wanted reality. And reality wasn’t something Bay could give anyone. The boy tried to wriggle free from Wolf’s grip.

“Please, let me go.” He begged. It felt like this was a situation that could go from bad to worse. “I am not a whore.” He cried softly. He never felt so humiliated in his life. Dark memories were struggling to resurface again, but he refused them to. He shook his head, trying to keep them forgotten. Tears stung his eye, making everything look blurry.

”I am not a whore.” He chanted to himself. That was the one thing that kept him coming to work every night, knowing that he wasn’t a whore. HE might have fallen so far down, but he drew the line somewhere.

Logan pulled back looking at the boy. He rocked his hips against him and thought that Bay was enjoying it, he always enjoyed his kisses when they were younger. He wasn't sure why he expected nothing to change. With a swallow he pulled back when the boy began to chant that he was not a whore. Leaning back, he sat back and held the boy on his lap and began to rock him back and forth holding him close.

"I didn't say you were a whore, I am sorry if I treated you like one." He whispered and held the boy safely in his arms tucking his face against his neck as he continued to rock him back and forth. Watching the boy that was supposed to dance for him cry killed all his playfulness, all his arousal, he just held Bay the way he used to. He leaned back and stroked his leg and shook his head.

"Why are you here Bay? You deserve so much better." He sighed and stroked the boys hair and shut his own eyes relaxing. This boy was like coming home to him and Logan always longed to wrap his arms around him even if it was for one last time.

Bay leaned into the man’s neck. He was felt safe, a familiar feeling. He remembered when he was younger, every time his parents fought; he would run away to him friend’s tree house for shelter. He would cry, and the friend would hold him just like this. He would end up falling asleep while sucking his thumb, while being rocked gently. That, of course, was when he was in primary school and had only one friend.

He gently listened to the gentle heartbeat of the man holding him. Bay inhaled his sent and smiled. He smelled like his old friend. Then everything clicked into place when he heard the man speak. “Logan..” He breathed out. He jumped from his friend’s chest and looked at him in the eyes.

“Logan, oh my goodness, you are here.” He cried in joy. He hadn’t seen his friend in years. His face went from happiness to shame. He old friend was here, in the club, seeing him in this get up. He was ashamed of himself. He turned his head from the man’s face.

“Things just happened.” His replied vaguely.

He smiled as he felt Bay relax and stroked his back adn then stroked his thigh and leaned back and shut his eyes stretching out his legs. He then looked at him and laughed. "Yes Bay, it is me, the big bad wolf Logan." He laughed adn then reached forward grabbing his drink after the other left his lap and canted his head watching him. He crossed his legs.

"Yep, I am here. And you're here, and you look good enough to eat." He smiled adn laughed and then pulled him close and shook his head. "Things, I will pay you to tell me." He pulled him back with one hand to sit beside him as he drank his beverage and then watched him.

"Don't be ashamed, I like you in this." Hel aughed and looked at him and canted his head and smiled wider.

Bay smiled weakly as he recognized the man. He sort of looked the same, just older, but he was different. He had changed, a lot. Something had happened to Logan to make him change like this. But they hadn’t been in touch in many years, so years of separation could of done that.

“You are not a big bad wolf, Logan.” Bay cooed softly. The Logan he remembered was such a nice and gentle guy. Logan’s previous actions had proved that he was still the sweet guy he knew. Well, he hoped so. Bay blushed at the comment to eat him, he had to look good. It was his job.

“You can’t pay me to tell you things that are meant to be forgotten.” He smiled mischievously. He needed to put up a front. He was already kicking himself to have been seen by his childhood friend in such a state.

“What are you doing here, Logan?” The boy stood up and walked across the room. HE turned on the main lights, which killed the music and turned off the show lights. “How did you know I was here?” He asked, his hands on his hips.

Logan looked at Bay and chuckled. "You haven't seen me in so long, you don't know what I am Bay, just like I didn't know what you are." He smiled adn tehn looked him up and down. "Which is damn fine." He smiled and then shook his head. Logan looked at him and then stood up adn then sighed. "If you want to continue to hide from me, that is fine, but I wanted to let you know that I was passing through. I am here for a while with a group of friends that took me in after I was ARMY."

Sitting back, he finished his drink and then looked at him. "I heard through the grapevine, I know who to ask, I was worried. But it looks like you are doing ok for yourself." He reached into his back wallet and pulled out a 50 and folded it in half and put his empty glass on top. Moving forward and took his hand and looked into his eyes and smiled. Reaching out, he stroked his face. "I will be back if you want me to." He whispered stepping close and kissed his ear and nuzzled it gently and shut his eyes and longed to hold her so much.

“You look fine too Logan.” Bay commented. He hated how they left off, but it was in the past. He could only move on. “And I am not hiding from you.” He answered honestly. Bay was just hiding from the world. He is alone in the world, he couldn’t trust anyone.

“I get off at 4am. Maybe we can catch up or something.” He offered as he felt Logan move toward him. “We can grab breakfast or something.” He added on. He had just started his shift, so he couldn’t just leave. “Maybe I can get you another drink.” He breathed out slowly as felt the larger man touch him. He couldn’t help but to moan as he was kissed and nuzzled.

“Why are you doing this?” He asked weakly. Logan still remembered his weak spots.

"Just fine?" He pouted and laughed a bit and then looked at him. "You are hiding, maybe not from me but something." He watched him and nodded. "I would like that. But seeing as how you are not a whore, I will be forced to wait instead of renting you and then taking you someplace to talk." He smiled adn continued to walk towards him. "I would like another drink, and I would like for you to dance for me." He growled adn then grinned wider. Stepping forward he pinned him to a wall and smiled.

"I am doing this because I want to." He growled adn ran his tongue along the carotid. He then reached down and gripped his hips pulling him up against him and began to grind against him. Logan growled into his ear. He stroked his arms adn moved them around his neck and then began to grind harder and harder against him his arousal becoming harder and longer.

“But..” Bay’s voice was wavering. He was losing his composure. “You are not even gay..” He pointed out. Memories of their last fight surfaced, the last time he ever saw Logan. He was just finishing his last year of high school and his parents had another fight. Bay went to Logan’s to just get emotional shelter from the broken home. While Logan was soothing him, Bay accidentally let it slip that he loved Logan. Everything went down the drain after those words left his mouth.

His breathing hitched as his arousal was growing. Bay had closed his eyes, moaning at the friction between them. Bay gripped the man’s shoulder as his hips moved against Logan’s clothed member. He was slowly becoming unraveled.

“Fuck…” He breathed out. As much as it felt good, Bay needed to stop. He couldn’t let himself lose control. If he did, all his hard work would go down the drain. “We can’t Logan.” He faced flushed with growing pleasure.

"No Bay, I am, I am gay." He groaned out. He gripped the wall and began to thrust harder against Bay feeling his arousal press against his own. He knew that he was going to cum in his pants if he kept this up. His wolf needed skin against his, warm and soft, he needed Bay. He slowly stopped trying to get a hold of himself. He remembered when Bay came over and confessed his love, it was when his parents were telling him that they knew he was gay. He felt his heart break knowing he was going to be leaving so he just blamed it all on Bay.

Feeling Bay grip his shoulder, he growled against his neck baring his teeth. He smiled and then pulled back and then stopped. "We can't or you don't want to? I think there is a difference." He reached down taking Bay's arousal in his hand and giving the incriminating figure a squeeze. "Tell me why we can't? Tell me you don't want me. Tell me you want to see me leave." He growled pressing his whole body against Bay and looked down at him. "Tell me you haven't missed me as much as I have missed you." He stroked the sides of his face.

Bay bit his lips; he was unsure what to say. Knowing that Logan was gay and wanted him, he was lost. He knew how he felt, but he wasn’t sure if could say it. “I can’t” He admitted. He couldn’t say those things, not to his childhood friend and his first love. “Just not now, okay?” He begged. He was still at work. Bay reached on the wall to turn off the lights, and turning on the music and dimmed the room with the usual ambiance.

He wasn’t sure what he wanted at this point, but he needed to feel Logan. “I have missed you so much Logan.” Bay breathed out. He thought he should be honest at least. Yes, honesty was a great place to start. “What do you want from me?” He asked, his lip was close to Logan’s ear, gently raked his teeth other the soft lobe,

He smiled. He wrapped his arms around him and nodded. "Alright, when you are ready, know that I am here for you." He whispered adn then grinned. He then held him close and swayed to the music and shut his eyes. "I missed you to Bay," He growled to his male and then held him tighter. He began to feel a nagging at the back of his head, he was not sure how much longer he could stay.

"I want you to be happy, I want you to feel everything you should be able to." But when he grazed his teeth along his ear, he gasped rolling his eyes and tehn gripped him tightly and picked him up and moved back to the couch and sat down and pulled him close and smiled wider. "Give me a lap dance."

Bay nodded. It was just a lap dance right, nothing could go wrong. Bay straddled the man, while smiling. He let the music guide him on the man. This time, his moved were more sensual, and had more emotion. He rocked his hip against the man, concentrating on his groin area. Bay curved his back, guiding Logan’s large hand to rest at the small of his back.

The boy leaned into the man, his lip ghosted against Logan’s own. He was teasing him. Bay’s lip made his way to the man’s jawline, lightly kissing his way down his neck. Bay pulled away, his face was showing enjoyment. His hips rocked into the man, letting Logan know of his own arousal. His mind was screaming at him to just forget work and let Logan ravish him, but he knew better.

“Fuck,” one of Bay’s hands went to the clothed member and gentle squeezed it to get a feel. Logan was well endowed. Bay placed both his hands on the man’s shoulders. He was feeling a bit daring tonight. He moved to music, rocking and circling his hips, his face flushed as he eyes became half lidded. The way he moved and the way his face looked was as if he was riding on the man. Showing Logan a sliver of how he looked if he was ravishing his body.

Logan smiled and looked at Bay. He felt Bay straddle him and reached out and held him close. He pressed his wide and strong hand against the small of his back. He grinned wider and laughed softly. It had been so long since he was truly happy. His eyes even began to glow in the dimly lit room. Logan continued to hold Bay close loving the way his body danced and writhed against his cock.

He groaned adn shut his eyes. He stroked his back and hip and growled deeply for him. He pulled out a bundle of ones and stuffed a few down his pants and then groaned and panted. He watched him blush. He loved the idea of Bay naked and riding up and down on his cock and smiled wider.

There was a knock on the door, it could have been missed behind the music, but the knocker was persistent. It was Bay’s boss. She knew Bay had a costumer in the room, but she was the owner and didn’t care. She slowly opened the door and cleared her throat.

“Pardon for my intrusion, but I need to speak to Bay.” She smiled sickly sweet in the dimly lit room. Bay looked over his shoulder and blushed deeper. He stood from Logan’s lap and went outside into the hall to talk to Linda. Their conversation was quick and short.

Bay entered the room again. “I have to go out to the main room, for my dance. Sorry.” He explained. “Maybe I will see you after?”

He groaned as he pulled himself from his hard on. He frowned at the woman. Logan did not like the look of the woman. When Bay came back, he finished what was left of his drink and moved over. "I understand, I will be here to pick you up when you get off." He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his lips deeply. Logan moved back and out of the room. He did not relish in the thought of sharing Bay, so he drove to the pack house that they were staying at and took a short nap. Shutting his eyes, he thought of Bay and fell into a deep sleep.

Opening his eyes, his alarm was going off. He pulled on his jacket and shoes and went to wait outside. He turned off some classic rock adn rubbed his hands together and waited.

It wasn’t until 4:30 in the morning that Bay exited from the club with a black backpack. He was wearing, jeans and an oversized hoodie that came just above him knees and his converse. Bay had removed his makeup after his shift as usual, revealing a very faint specks of his freckles. Bay wasn't ugly without makeup, he only wore it as a mask for work. Since he did have such a youthful face, he boss had suggested it to give the illusion that he was older. He still have his corset on underneath, he was half hoping to continue their dance.

“Hey,” He greeted softly to Logan as he walked up to the man. Bay was a lot shorter than he was in the strip club, with the converse extra inch, he barely reached 5' 2". It was still dark outside, the sun was still hiding from this part of the world.. Bay walked up to the man with a smile upon seeing his old friend. He wanted to tell Logan everything, but he didn’t want to dig up old nightmares and regrets.

Logan grinned to him. He was wearing a big thick hunting jacket that wss flannel and fluffy on the inside making him look more buffed than he was. He was smoking a cigarette as he was waiting out of his truck. He smelled Bay before he saw him. Putting out his cigarette on the dirt at his feet and crunching it with his toe, he moved forward and enveloped the smaller boy in his arms and growled in pleasure pulling him close.

He smiled kissing the top of his head and resting his cheek on it rubbing his scruffy cheek on it. Slyly rubbing his scent on it putting his scent on the boy. Marking him as his to anyone that would dare fuck with him. Anyone who used his time, did so nnder his good graces. He smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, I missed you." He growled deep and low into his ear. "How about that breakfast? Where you want to go?" He smiled and turned with him still shielded in his arms he guided him to his truck and opened the passenger side where the heat was running. He opened the door and helped him in. When the door was closed he hustled to his side and got in and shut the door and looked at him looking him up and down for any signs of maluse or abuse.

Logan now had more the protective edge thanks to the wolf within him.

Bay giggle as the man rubbed himself on head’s head, it reminded the Alaskan malamute he when he was a child. Every time he came home from school, it would greet Bay rubbing it self on him. It was a shame that such a beautiful creature was given away because all his parents had time for was work and fighting.

“I miss you too…Wolf.” Bay teased, calling Logan by the alias he gave him earlier. Just when Logan asked him about food, his stomach growled in agreement.

“There’s a diner called All Night Dinner on 5th that has the best coffee and French toast.” He grinned as he got into the truck, it was his favorite place to go to since he moved to the city. It was open 24 hours and all year.

As the drove, Bay had sat with his back against the door to watch Logan as he drove. He still couldn’t believe his first love was right in front of him. It has been so long since he saw him and the way the parted was painful. After that night in the treehouse, Bay could face Logan again. He didn’t tell Logan that the reason he was in that tree house that night was the fact him and his parents were fighting because they wanted to move from the suburbs in Montana to the San Francisco and Bay didn’t want to leave.

A week after being rejected and fighting with Logan about the kiss, Bay left quietly. It was inconvenient to leave in the last year of high school, but his father’s business was struggling. Once the company was bought, the new owners had relocated his family. Bay found out the hard way that being well off in Montana was not the same being well off if San Francisco.

Because of the change in the finances, Bay couldn’t go to college straight away, so he worked in corner store for year. It was when he was working that that he learned that his parents had gotten into a multi vehicle pileup on the Bay Bridge. It was hard the first 3 months after their deaths, he was practically the living dead as the lawyer in charge of the estate was sorting everything out. Although both his parents had life insurance and left everything to Bay, most was taken by taxes and debts.

He sold the nice condo they were living in to get money in his account, and crashed on a friends couches until he could get shit worked out. He responded to an ad in the paper about a job that guaranteed quick cash. No parents and no close friends made him a prime target to not be missed. That “job” has taken him from San Francisco to Arkansas in the back of a semi-truck with other people that wouldn’t be missed.

In Arkansas, he was taken to Louisiana with a few boys to be sold. It took him nine months and the man that bought it to be caught for embezzlement for Bay to escape his hell. He wanted to be far from his old life, so hitch hiked all the way New York City to be invisible in the crowd of people to not be found in if anyone was trying to seek him out. Obviously, it didn't work as well as he thought. Logan has found him.

Back
Top Bottom