Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We meet again...(Loneiysong x 7DeadlySins)

Logan smiled knowing the boy was looking at him. Logan had secrets and ghosts himself. Waking up screaming in the middle of the night. Falling asleep standing up. Scared of what fresh hell waited for you. He bore the scars inside and out. People were animals. He became one so he would never be put in a cage again.

He smiled as he pulled into the parking lot of the diner and looked at Bay and smiled. Clearing his throat he took the boys hand in his large calloused one and frowned.

"Bay, I have something to tell you before we go any further. I know I was an asshole that night. I am sorry for that. I was scared, and that is still no excuse. But I have a past, I have a job. But believe me when I say, that no matter what you find out, no matter what you hear or what you see." He reached out and touched his face and frowned. His adams apple bobbing up and down as if he was fighting with himself to say something. And like hell he was. How do you tell the only person in your life that you ever loved, the only sunshine in a world of shit that you kill and maim at a snap of fingers. "I would never Ever hurt you." He sighed and reached under his collar and pulled out his dog tags and gave them to him and sighed.

"Bay you were the one i lived for. The only one...to hurt you would be like, tearing my heart from its rib cage and saying it has no purpose." He sighed and looked at him. "You understand?" He blinked at him.

“I know you would never hurt me.” His grey eyes looking straight to Logan. Bay knew the man would never hurt him, because Logan’s eyes were gentle every time they looked at him. The smaller male knew when someone was going to hurt him, it was the look they got, one of malice and pleasure. When he received the dog tags, he smiled as a delicate hand went to stroke the scruffy cheek of his love.

“I promise too that I will never hurt you.” He sighed in content with a sheepish smile. Bay shifted in the seat closer to Logan, his hand still on the man’s cheek. He didn’t know why, but he felt so calm in the presence on Logan. His face leaned in and he gave a sweet kiss before drawing away to look at Logan again.

“I have always and will always love you Logan.” His face was serious. He could tell Logan had went through a lot in their time apart. Logan bore the same weight on his shoulders as he did. Heavy with demons and secrets. Logan had changed tremendously. He was no longer the perfect and happy boy next door. Logan was a man that had gone through serious Hell. Bay may not know what it was, but he wanted to protect and help his love as best he could.

“Why don’t we grab some food, hmm?” He jerked his head towards the direction of the diner as he leaned back, dropping his hand from the face.

"Yes, and maybe then you can finish that dance for me?" He winked. "Then maybe I can in turn show you a few tricks I have picked up." He chuckled low in his throat and got out of the truck and went around to the passenger side and opened the door. He smiled and helped him out and pulled him close and walked inside. He looked around seeing it was a sit yourself, type of deal, he moved to a small booth in the back and took off his jacket.

His arms were long and very toned with muscle. Rippling in fact. He hung up his jacket on the hook and the tips of feathers tattoos peaked from the ends of his tshirt. He sat down and pressed his thigh against Bay as if he didn't want to be separated from him. A part of him wanted to go alpha and demand that the boy stop dancing and quit his job, but Logan didn't want to be overbearing. But the wolf in him that was beta and loyal to his alpha knew that they would and could be packing up any day and moving on. He cracked his menu when the waitress came by and filled their coffees. He looked over the specials and hummed low in his throat trying to reason with the wolf inside but knew that eventually, like everything in his life, time wold run out.

“Promise?” His eyebrow arched before exited the car. Bay just leaned in Logan, enjoying his comfort and warmth against the cold early morning. He didn’t take off his hoodie because he thought he would look weird with the purple corset underneath. Bay did unzip his jacket slightly, the top of the purple corset peeking out. The diner was warm and friendly, filled with the scent of coffee and French toast.

“Welcome back Bay, I haven’t seen you for a few weeks. I heard you got a shiner. ” A well-aged man came up to the pair after a waitress had poured coffee, the touch of wrinkles around his eyes and that tan indicated the gentleman was in his mid-30s.

“Hey Jason, yeah sorry about that” Bay smiled at the man, his eyes shifting to Logan. “It wasn’t much. Plus, I have been busy.” He laughed nervously. A few weeks ago, a drunk costumer was harassing one of the girls in the club, Bay got in the middle on it and ended up being punched in the right eye before one of the bouncers got to them.

“Well, I am glad you are all healed up. Shall I get you your usual? I’ll throw in some pie.” He offered. Bay’s usual order was a plate of French toast with fruit, powder sugar and syrup, a side of 3 over easy eggs, hash browns, sausage links, and herbal tea. Bay often came to the diner after a shift starving and then head back to his motel room to sleep.

“Yes please, just no tea today. Oh and Jason, this is my….” Bay didn’t know what to call Logan. His friend? His first love? His lover? Well, they weren’t lovers yet. “Logan.” He finished.

“Nice to meet you Logan.” Jason extended his hand to the man. “What would you order?” He asked nicely, looking over the man next to Bay. Jason was quite fond of Bay, he was like a younger brother to him. Since they weren’t really family, he could not tell Bay what to do about his profession.

He chuckled and leaned in kissing his temple and whispered in his ear. "I promise."

He smiled and looked at the man and nodded his welcome and took a sip of his coffee as he looked over his menu. But his head shot up and looked at him as he was talking about the black eye. Turning to Bay he frowned. "Who the fuck had the balls to give you a black eye!?" He growled low. His eyes went to thin slits. He said through clenched teeth. He wasn't angry at Bay he was angry that someone touched him and hurt him. He shut his eyes and took a cleansing breath and turned to teh man and smiled as if nothing was wrong.

"I will take a belgian waffle, extra butter, a santa fe omelete, and the eggs benedict special please and make sure teh bill comes to me. Ohh and a bowl of special k please." He leans back and cleared his throat and looked at him and grinned. He looked at Bay and pulled him close and raised his chin and inspected his face as if he could spot a broken cheekbone from sight alone. He growled low in his chest.

Jason nodded, oblivious to Logan’s anger since he spoke to low for him to here. When he got the order, her nodded, surprised at how much food that was going to be brought to the table. Bay may have met his match, since a small guy can eat so much as well. He turned away and told them it’ll be up in a bit.

“It was nothing.” Bay didn’t answer Logan until Jason stepped away. He tugged his chin way from Logan.

“I’m fine, nothing was broken. I’ve had worst.” He chuckled as he took Logan’s hand that was on his chin into both his hands, kissing the knuckles and fingers before holding them tight against his chest.

“It’s okay. I am okay.” He smiled and leaned to softly kiss Logan’s lips. Bay had wondered what happened to Logan. His love exuded extremely protective vibe over him, something he never saw when they were younger.

“After we eat, we can go to my place, hmm?” He tried to diffused tension. “It isn’t much, since right now I only have an option of staying in a motel room until I can find a place to live. So at the moment, I am a gypsy, no real home.” He giggled as the first of the food came. Bay’s mouth watered in anticipation of eating. He gently release Logan’s hand and turned toward the food. He ate his French toast first, moaning as stuffed his face, forgetting he had company. By the time he was finished with the plate of food, the rest of the food they ordered arrived.

“I took a week off from work.” He mentioned nonchalantly as he ate his savory dish. “I wanted to be with you a little longer.” Bay had noticed that Logan has the similar air of a nomad. He had seen it a lot in the johns he danced for, only in town for a bit before disappearing to their next destination. Many of them just as rugged and raw as Logan, but none of them were as handsome or held his heart.

"It is something, Bay. You will find that people do not get the luxury of fucking around with my family." He growled. "When people fuck with my things, they fuck with me. And when people fuck with me, they learn that they don't like what happens. Do you remember his name?" He sighed as the boy kissed his knuckles and fingers. But when he said he had worst the wolf in him was pissed. It was going to be a long night. He hoped he got a job soon. He needed to break something.

"No I want you to come to my place. We will be safer there. Plus, I have all my toys there. You can borrow something to wear if you need it." Logan always had a small cabin that was within reach of the pack and alpha, but away where any onlookers thought he was alone. He took a drink of his coffee and blanched at the word motel. "Besides I don't like the smell and feel of motels. Makes me feel like I got fleas."

When his food came he ate like he hadn't eaten in a long time but suprisingly he ate cleanly. He raised an eyebrow and smiled with a large grin. "Great! Maybe I can convince you to join my herd. We would take great care of ya, wouldn't have to dance or anything like that if you didn't want to." He cleared his throat. Hell he didn't know what Bay liked or didn't like this day and age. Hadn't he changed?

He continued to eat with a gusto. Pushing the plate away when it was empty and only stopping when he finished all of his food and sat back and wiped hsi mouth and grinned and looked at the bill and pulled out his wallet and paid in cash and leaned back giving the waiter a nice tip. He put his arm around Bay and kicked his feet up on the seat in front of him stretching out.

Seeing Logan so protective and angry did something to Bay. It sent shivers down his spine and made his body warm. He just shrugged when Logan asked for a name, he didn’t really know or cared about the customer who punched him. He never saw the man again after the bouncer kicked him out. Bay didn’t have time nor want to focus on the bad in his life or he would have been dead or broken long ago.

“Ughh, sure. I don’t have much anyways.” He agreed to go with Logan back. “Toys?” He questioned, he face got hot when it went to a much dirtier meaning of the word. He coughed to get the thought out of his head before trying to finish his meal.

“Fleas? Herd?” He laughed as he drank the coffee from earlier. “What are you an animal or something?” He said lightly at Logan’s choice of words. Although, Logan paid, Bay has slipped a few ten dollar bills for tip as well. The waitress cleaned off the table, processed the bill and dropped off two hot to go beverages on the house, one tea the way Bay liked it and a coffee for Logan just in case.

Feeling Logan’s arm around him, he leaned in closer to the man, resting a hand on his chest while one of his legs laid over Logan’s lap. He nuzzled against the man, taking in his scent. Logan smelled earthy and spicy musk, but there was also something underneath. Something sweeter and more tantalizing, slightly addicting, making him more touchy feely. Bay closed his eyes, forgetting he was at the diner, as he kept nuzzling.

"Good." He smiled and then laughed and nodded. "Why yes, I have toys. I have lots and lots of toys." He then thought and ran a hand along his chin. "Well, not lots and lots, but I have some toys." He winked with a sly grin.

Raising an eyebrow he looked at Bay when he questioned his wording. "Darling." He drawled out the word as if savoring it. "I introduced myself as Wolf did I not?" He blinked at him innocently. "Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies." He smiled taking his coffee to go and then wrapped his arm around Bay tighter and growled pulling him tighter and leaned down into his ear and smiled.

"Now how about we take you to my place and I can get you all hot and bothered and screaming my name?" He said it as casually as if he was asking where the restroom was. He couldn't help it, the wolf in him was all but demanding to take him out to the truck, pull down his jeans and fuck him right there. He didn't know if he could hold the wolf in check when he got him home.

“You’re right. You are not any animal, you are my Wolf.” He chuckled with play on words. He sat up a bit to look at Logan sweetly. Bay wanted to know what was going on in Logan’s head, but he was afraid to ask, especially on what changed. He knew if he asked about Logan’s past, he would have to answer about his own past.

Hearing Logan’s plan on what to do with him brought lustful blush to his cheeks. Bay unzipped the hoodie, showing more of the purple corset he was wearing. He smiled with a glint his eyes as he hand moved from the zipper to Logan’s abdomen, sliding down further.

“Do you think you can wait that long?” He asked as his hand rubbed over Logan’s crotch. “Because I am not sure if I can.” He finished as he grinded into Logan’s leg, letting him feel his growing arousal.

“I sure hope you can drive fast.” He giggled taking his tea in his hand as he straddle Logan. With his free hand, he laced his fingers in Logan’s hair and pulled his head back before his slanted his mouth on the man. The way Bay was straddling Logan, he was mainly on standing on his knees in the booth, letting his jeaned crotch rub on Logan’s stomach, the friction and the deep kiss brought out a moan from Bay.

It wasn’t until he heard an impressed whistle from Jason that Bay pulled as way and swung his legs to exit the booth.

“See you later Jason.” He nodded as he confidently walked outside with the tea in hand. He knew Logan would follow him to the truck. The morning sky was becoming stained with the waking sun. He smiled, although he was tired, he was too excited about to think about sleeping.

"I am your wolf." He agreed and then smiled and kissed his shoulder and his neck "And I am going to devour you and claim you as soon as I get you home." He promised him. He smiled and leaned his head down and claimed one side of his chest pressed up by the corset in his mouth and placed a very sloppy wet kiss on that skin. He let his teeth grace it but didn't break the skin.

"I will have to wait that long. I don't think public sex is accepted yet." He growled feeling him touch his crotch. He held his hips and ground back. He chuckled and looked up. at his face. He kissed him back claiming his mouth. He pressed his tongue into the boys mouth and growled and smiled.

Walking behind Bay, he unlocked the truck and got in and started the truck all too aware of his hard on.

Soon they were at a small rentable cabin. He grabbed Bay, and pulled him over his shoulder and got out of the truck and unlocked the cabin. Walking in, he walked into his bedroom and laid him on his bed. He panted and laid on top of him and kissed him hungrilly and panted and with a passion. He pressed his hard on against him as he growled.

"Baby, baby I can't hold myself. Please promise me you won't run...no matter what happens, no matter what you see, don't run." He grunted against his ear and panted. He was rocking his hips against him.

During the ride to the Cabin, Bay had taken off his jacket. He was practically nuzzling Logan the entire ride, teasing him by slowly rubbing crotch through the jeans while nibbling his neck. Bay hadn’t has sex since he escaped because he didn’t trust anyone and he was too busy trying to survive. Reuniting with Logan, even though he had changed, Bay felt safe and knew Logan wouldn’t ever hurt him.

Bay giggle because felt he was Logan’s prey as he hung over the man’s shoulder. Bay did take the time to appreciate feeling Logan’s strong back and powerful ass. Before he knew it, he was on a huge bed letting Logan dominate his mouth. Bay countered the man on top of him, kissing just as hungrily as delicate fingers grabbed and massaged Logan’s head. He couldn’t help but to grind against his love’s erection, the friction of their jeans and arousal was an addicting sensation.

“I won’t run…not anymore.” He panted through his heightening desire. Bay didn’t know what Logan meant, but it didn’t matter. He wasn’t ever going to run away again. Logan was safe and comforting. He was his love and his home.

“I’m yours Logan.” He turned his head just to lick and bite the man’s ear. “Please don’t make wait any longer.” He begged sweetly as one of his hands went to squeeze Logan’s manhood.

He growled and then smiled. He grabbed him and pulled him so he was under him snuggly. His giggles, his touches, all of it was wine to him. And how he was drunk. Logan sat on Bays legs so he wouldn't get away. Taking off his jacket, he tossed it to the side. He tore off his shirt and made it join the others. His chest was a map of scars of cuts and burns that he recieved in the army.

He had been captured saving a mother and children from an air strike. Prisoner of war was no laughing matter. He growled and flipped Bay over onto his stomach and began to pull off his pants and shoes in one fell yank and gave his ass a playful swat and got up to take off his pants and underwear and growled as his arousal. He stretched out along him and rubbed his skin and nuzzled him and stroked his long naked cock along him.

"I dreamed of you so many times my heart." He whispered softly to him. Reaching he grabbed some lube and poured some on his fingers and began to stroke the outside of his lovers asshole and then smiled. "You would come to me when I was lonely, You would hold me..." He smiled and pressed hsi fingers deep stretching him.

“Oh Logan.” Bay breathed out as he looked at the scars on the man’s chest. He reached out to the chest, his fingers ghosting of the scars, his eyes swelling up tears. He couldn’t imagine what Logan had gone through to get these scars. Logan’s scars burns were ones of a hero and a survivor.

“You are beautiful.” He looked up from the chest to Logan. Before his mind could wander deeper to understand Logan and know about his past, he was flipped over on his stomach. He laughed as he felt Logan undress his lower half and moaned at the playful swat. Having Logan rub against him, nuzzling him had made his own arousal leak with pre-cum.

“Fuck! You are driving me crazy, Logan.” Bay moaned as he felt the larger cock against him back. He pushed his ass back against it to, silently begging he wanted Logan. As if Logan read his mind, he felt thick fingers slick with lube teasing his entrance. Bay could barely speak, his mind cloudy with desire for the man.

“Shit!” He moaned into the bed as fingers entered him, gratefully preparing him. This was probably the first time anyone took time prepare him. Bay tried to calm his rapidly beating heart, he was excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. This might not be his first time having sex, but it would be the first time wanting to have sex, especially with the man he loved.

“Never again…alone.” Bay panted as he fisted the sheets while he was getting stretched. Bay had promised he would never leave Logan again. He felt Logan’s fingers rub against his sweet spot, causing him cry in pleasure, tightening around the fingers. It took a few more long moments of coaxing to get Bay relaxed again.

“Please Logan…” He turned his face to try to have a glimpse of the man. “can’t wait….put it in..now…please” Bay wanted Logan in him, to feel him, to be connected with him.

He chuckled and then leaned in and kissed his shoulder. "You heard it here first folks." He growled teasingly. His voice was getting deeper more gutteral. Slowly he withdrew his fingers. In any other situation, he would have continued to tease and play. In any other situation, he probably would have been already bored with his lover. But this was not any fling, this boy was his.

He grabbed the boys hips. Pulling the boy up by the hips, he took his cock in one hand and the boy in the other. He moved up onto his knees and pulled the boy close and pressed the head of his cock into the boys asshole rolling his head back onto his shoulders and shut his eyes savoring the feel. He was unaware that the wolf had made his fur slowly sprout over his body and his muscles thicker. This was a small change and one that Bay would not notice, if he didn't turn around.

He pressed slowly in feeling the boys muscles around him and groaned softly. Feeling the warmth. He moved his hand away once he had the tip in and moved his hands onto either side of the boy and moved his hips down sliding more being gentle holding Bays hips in one hand and sliding his whole body over him kising along his spine growling low in his throat. His own heart was racing. He had never felt like this before. Never..

Bay complied with the guidance of Logan’s hands as he was on all fours, ready to be mounted. He moaned as he felt the hot tip against his entrance, twitching to be violated. He nudged back against the cock, his body in need to be filled. He got his wish as the Logan’s hot member open him up, stretching him. Logan was a lot bigger than anything he took before and Bay silently thanked that was prepared beforehand.

The smaller male was too wrapped up in getting penetrated to try to look back at Logan. All he could do was pant hard as he adjusted to Logan’s girth and length. Yup, Logan was definitely not the boy next door. He was a man, with something more that Bay couldn’t place his finger on. When Logan grazed along his sweet spot, Bay threw his head back as he grunted “fuck” into the air. Bay reached back to grasp Logan’s wrist to try to ground him, to remind himself that what was happening is real.

When Logan’s entire length was buried in him, heat, and pain radiated, it was a good kind of feeling. The kind of feeling that warms the heart and makes it hard to breath, like falling in love. Bay’s arm had given out, so he rested his sweaty forehead on the back of his hand, feeling Logan in him.

“I love you so much Logan.” Bay had finally said something when he voice his voice. His hips bucked up against Logan, granting his permission to move.

“So fucking much.”

He grinned hearing him groan. He felt him move in submission against him. He nuzzled against his shoulder. He smiled and kissed his ear and growled. He smiled slid and kept on sliding until he was deep inside him. He wrapped his arm around him and pulled him close and smiled kissing his neck and smiled.

"I love you too Bay. I love you so much." He growled. He laughed and took his hand and wrapped it around Bays cock and gripped it in such a way that would keep him from cumming until he released the pressure. He held him close and began to thrust against him and kissed his neck and groaned moving gently against him at first and moaned hotly in his ear. He would pull out about a quarter and move back in. Making sure that his member stroked against that lovely little prostate of his lover.

Bay wanted to be as close to Logan as possible, so when Logan pulled him close, he hooked one arm over his head and grasped at Logan’s hair as his other hand gripped at Logan’s thigh. His position kept his back close to the man’s chest. Bay closed his eyes too entrapped with what they were doing to register the feeling of fur on the man.

He groaned and jerked into Logan’s hand. The pressure at the base of his weeping cock had stalled any further climb into a climax. Bay didn’t have the stamina that Logan had, so he would definitely came before his lover. As Logan pulled out, his passaged clenched tightly not wanting him to leave as he groaned from the friction. Then Logan began thrusting into him repeatedly going over the spot that sent sparks throughout his body and making his toes curl.

“Oh my god.” He cried, his grip on Logan became tighter, accidently pulling the man’s hair down a bit. His back curved involuntarily, giving deeper angle into him. Bay was enjoying himself and he moaned with every thrust. Heat pooled in his groin, unable to achieve release, which drove him mad. He tightened around Logan slightly angry.

“Harder…” He managed to get out with a small growl, his fingers digging into the man’s thigh. Bay had never felt this good.

He smiled as he felt Bays arm hook around his neck and the other grip his thigh. He loved this feeling. The fur on his chest and his body sprouted even his ears grew longer and pointier. His claws grew longer. But Logan was too lost in his world to notice. He continued to move into his lover panting and moaning to him.

His grip tightened on the boys cock feeling it twitch in his hand. He ran his thumb over the tip forward and back. He rolled his eyes feeling the sweet soft flesh in his hand. Knowing with his supernatural strength he could break the boy, but he would never do that. He would break the animal who dreamed of breaking him. He growled out feeling the muscles clenching him, begging him in the primal way not to leave. "Fuck me." He moaned.

Hearing the plea, he smiled. He would usually make him beg, but since this was a reunion fuck, he wanted it too. The nails digging into his thigh were driving him mad as well. He was marking him as his own mate. He wanted Bays marks all over his body. And he would have his marks.

"Yes...." He pressed his free now claw down into the pillow giving Bay a glimpse of what he was. He began to guide Bay using the fist around his cock to guide him back as he began to go at a hard pace against the boy. He knew he would tell him if he was going too hard. He rolled his now glowing wolf eyes as his body was now more wolf than man. His tail even grown out from his tailbone. His body taller than Logans. He panted hard as dark long fur sprouted over his body.

"Beg me to let you cum...beg me." He panted.

“Ahh yesss.” He hisses at Logan thumbed his sensitive tip. Bay could help but to buck his hip in the hot hand. He wanted so release and he was getting frustrated that Logan was preventing it.
Since Logan grew, Bay’s knees were no longer touching the bed, he was support himself awkwardly on his toes and the arm hooked on Logan. He decided to go on a more comfortable position to support himself better. He let himself on fall on back to the bed on all four, getting a better footing on the bed, which made his legs go wider opening himself up more to Logan.

“Logan….fuck” He growled as he was getting pounded.

Bay looked down at Logan’s claw, his eyes wide with fear. “What the f-..” He tried to say before he was fucked hard into the bed, letting himself fall face first into the pillow, near the claw. He grabbed the free claw with both hands as he moaned, his nails digging into the wrist to get some tension out.

“Please…l-let me….fuck….uhhhh…CUM…” He managed cry out with sexually frustrated grunts. His balls swelling up with the denied release.

“I beg you.” His voice cracked in need.

He chuckled low in his throat and leaned in close. "How badly do you need to cum?" He leaned forward as his muzzle grew and rubbed it against his ear and shut his eyes taking in his scent. Fuck Bay smelt so very good. He continued to fuck him hard even as he fell forward. He grinned and leaned and ran his tongue over his face. "What if I strap you to the bed, and put on a cock ring and continue to torment you until I feel like letting you cum?" He chuckled and continued to fuck him. He smiled and groaned feeling his knot grow and slide into the boys ass knowing he wouldn't last long.

Logan felt that sleepy warm feeling wash over him. He continued to pound hard and fast and he pulled him closer to his warm body. He stroked the tip of his cock harder and faster and he growled.

"I sure hope you have no where to go in a while cause I am going to knot you to me." He growled.

He continued to fuck him and as the knot got to where his prostate would be and where it wold be painful or his first time he let him go and let him release so his pain would be masked by a mind blowing release. He rolled his eyes as he tied the boy to him and came pumping him full of his seed. He rolled Bay onto his back as he rolled himself onto his back and stroked his cock. He smiled raising his knees and held the boy against him and growled kissing his shoulder as he laid against his stomach and he smiled and rocked his hips against his ass and nuzzled him.

"I missed you Bay, so much...."

Bay wanted to respond that he would kill him if he put a cock ring on him, but what came out of his mouth was a series of grunts and moans. Logan knew what he was doing to him and it was pure orgasmic torture. As he felt a something thicker in him, Bay moaned is surprise. He didn’t know what was going on at the moment.

“Wait….wha-” He tried to speak but his mind was pulled back as Logan hand fucked up. The knot was slowly becoming painful as it grew while rubbing against his prostrate. At this point, he body was experience so many sensations; pleasure, pain, love and frustration. Bay had started to increase the volume of his moaning when everything became harder and faster, nearing both their climaxed, drowning out the sound of flesh slapping flesh.

As the knot reached it full girth, connecting them together, Logan was a savior allowing to attain sweet release. Bay threw his head back, howling like a bitch in pure ecstasy as it clamped down on the cock in him. As he rode out his orgasm, his greedily milked Logan on his seed. While Logan changed their position, Bay’s eye were too glazed, not registering the changed in Logan’s body. His sensitive body twitched and shuddered at Logan’s touches while he rolled his hips against his love, still milking him.

As Bay started to come down from his release, he nuzzled against Logan’s chest as he murmured he missed him too. It felt weird and different, it was soft and furry. His hands explored more of Logan before his tried to get up suddenly, only to cry in pain as the knot still binding them together made it difficult to readjust. Bay didn’t want to move as his muscle twitched in pain around the knotted cock.

“Logan, what it going on?” Bay gently asked with tint of fright, his voice slightly hoarse. He craned his neck to look at his lover, scared. Why couldn’t he get up? Why was Logan so hairy? What the hell was happening?

He smiled growling in pleasure hearing Bay howl. He wanted to howl, but to howl would to probably end everything else in a bite and turn Bay. And those muscles clenching his cock felt so good. He continued to fill him with his seed. He continued to message and touch Bays body and legs and thighs and kissed his neck gently moaning softly. Moving his hand to his cock he has began to stroke him and smiled.

He moved his other hand up to his head and stroked his hair back and smiled purring to him gently. "No baby, please releax. Just relax." He growled and smiled and reached down and took his legs and moved them to either side of his hips so his ass was spread and he groaned rolling his eyes up as his cock spurted some more into him and he chuckled.

"I have changed a lot since we have been separated. I am a wolf in more ways than one. Don't be afraid......I am still here."

Logan’s hand felt so good on his cock, Bay couldn’t help but to gently rock into it, making his spent cock come alive again. The touches and kisses distracted him enough to calm him enough to have him relax against Logan. Bay was weak to touches, especially Logan’s because he knew no matter what he would never be in danger around him.

He just nodded, moaning softly as his on hip still rocked. Bay complied with Logan’s movements to for his legs to spread to open himself up to Logan, which resulted in a moan. As his heart slowed, he absent mindedly kiss the scars on Logan’s chest, nipping them ever so gently.
When Bay calmed down and got more confidence, he shakenly pushed up from the man’s chest as his legs spread a little further. Bay’s flexibility was thanks to him being a dancer his whole life. Before he was a stripper, he spent most of his life in ballet, but ballet doesn’t pay the bills or in cash.

It was painful to move, but when he was fully seated on Logan, the discomfort decrease a little. Bay stared down at Logan, licking his dry lips, both hands on Logan’s V to stabilize him. Although the male had fur and was larger, Bay wasn’t scared.

“You are still my Logan, my beautiful Logan.” He smiled down lovingly at his wolf-man. In Bay’s eyes, Logan wasn’t a monster, he couldn’t be with since a beautiful heart. Bay has seen real monsters that tortured him and made him bleed, Logan was far from those type of monsters. He just rolled his hips a bit harsher, increasing friction, but he was unable to move too much on the cock since there was something thick preventing him. He was idly moving his hip, not to achieve an orgasm, but to enjoy feeling Logan in him, touch him and against him.

“I will never be afraid of you baby.” He traced the scars with his finger tip. He wanted to know what happened but he didn’t know if he should ask. He took one of Logan’s claws, and kissed each finger and knuckle before bringing in up to his cheek and kiss the palm. Logan had his power over Bay, always able to calm him, making him feel safe, makinghim feel alive. After a yearof practically feeling dead inside, Bay felt like he could finally heal with Logan by his side.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don't want too, but not matter what, I am yours and I will never leave you.” He nuzzled into the palm. “You are my love and my home.” He confessed.

“I am yours for however long you want me.”

He looked up at him and blinked. He frowned as Bay and his wolf met eyes. His blue glowing eyes met. His fur was long and thick. His scars wouldn't be as noticeable if one wasn't looking or them. He growled low as the boy moved feeling Bay moving being rewarded with a hard spray with more of his seed. He smiled and looked at him and stroked up his sides and chuckled and leaned up and licked his chest and growled.

His knot was decreasing in side every release he was granting. He groaned feeling every move a wave after wave of cum shoot into the boy and he threw his head back and howled gripping the bar and snarled pumping him with his seed again. He panted and shivered under Bay. He looked at him hearing him and his heart melted between his lungs and over his ribs. He was sure he would never be able to breath again. He smiled and pulled him close as his knot became loose enough or him to move and he nuzzled him.

"I want you forever." He nuzzled him close and growled. "I never want you to leave my side.

Back
Top Bottom