Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Games OOC Thread

Sorry for disappearing on you guys today. It's my birthday and a lot crazier than I expected. I'll get my creative juices flowing tomorrow.

Just putting it out there that I may be unavailable this weekend. At least somewhat. I'm off to the lake in the morning...err... a few hours, and I may not be able to bring my computer. We shall see though!

Yeah. Definitely won't have a computer this weekend. But I do have a phone, so I can totally post from it. Never fear! :3

Hey guys... I think writing on this thing is going to be too much of a bitch. especially with copy and pasting the headers. I'm afraid I'm going to have to post when I get back on Home. But, that should be Sunday! So it's not that long. But again, sorry if I hold up everything. I'll be sure to come along and at least read what's goin' on.

OK Randomness coming lol I just found the funniest gif on Tumblr. I seriously almost died laughing haha XD

Here it is! And this is another reason I love these two lol:
tumblr_m2wrj09vcu1qdl67uo1_500.gif

Tegan and Sara aka the Draven twins in the group lol I've been watching youtube vids of them all day I want to know what video that gif came from I bet it's even funnier lol

Sorry for the delay in posting. I had it written out before and then forgot to save.. It's just never as good the second time you write it.

Back
Top Bottom