Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Games OOC Thread

Each group could have wrote about their own reaping on the train ride in to the Capitol. Then their next post would be the Capitol and then the fancy dinner where they mingle and are exposed to the crowds. (If that is right, I feel like I may need to read the first book again lol)

yeah that's right except they meet with the stylists first lol Maybe I should just make Ryan like everyone's stylist for the dinner thoughts?

yeah could do that I was thinking maybe as punishment for something Ryan did or we can just jump right into the dinner and have us all interact there :)

Might be easier if you write the encounter between you and your tributes and then get to the dinner. The rest of us skipping to the dinner..?

Alright yeah I can have Ryan do the styling for her tributes I'll make a separate thread for that so that I can go back to it like Dressing and Styling area. That way Ryan can be there at the dinner as well we'll just use the time stamps. Make sense go ahead and post in the Capitol thread make the date September 15th, Later Evening sound good?

You can write the Reaping lol but we are moving to the dinner I just figured with the time stamps we can go back to the reapings after posting in the dinner. Make sense I just wanted to get the characters interacting and stuff to feel them all out and stuff I plan on going back and doing the reaping for my district 2 tributes does this make sense at all? lol I'm trying to explain best I can lol

Ahh I think. I dunno lol.

I need to post my girl up and the npc reaping so you can do your duo and then touch can do her last guy. Everyone is waiting in me now. Yikes.

lol yeah but like I said we can start posting in the Capitol for the dinner ceremony thingy and post our reapings later if we wanted that's what the time stamps are for

Night night. I shall try to have Whitley's post up for the dinner... just not sure when... trying to work out my own posts before they build up on me again.

Wow. It's so late already. I had hardly noticed. But I'll be in and out tomorrow too. I just had a thought to put out there to the rest of the group about a character.

Snake already knows, but I'm thinking we need an evil dude. Not just a douchy guy, I'm talking like... killing someone of his own District for the shits and giggles evil. Now, I was having trouble thinking of which District to put him in, but I know that Michelle is going to be killed off early, so maybe it would be a good idea to put him in 2. But there already seems to be a fair amount of people in 2, so I'm not sure. I'd appreciate any thoughts! :3

haha I love evil people... yeah 2 is only in need of one male. Not sure if anyone else is open to having their character be picked off...

I do love the idea, just not sure where he should go lol

Yeah. That's been my problem. But 2 is also militant, so it would be a good fit. A psychopath that knows how to kill is an interesting combination. But all the other Districts are so empty! >.< Maybe I should put him in 1? Meh. Still thinking.

well talk to the others in 2... Touch and Snake lol... The murder of Michelle could be his... even if he is in another District... since most Careers stick together. They would feel safe when they really shouldn't.

Yeah. I was thinking it would make for good entertainment in the Capitol to see that kind of sadism though. Like the chance for all of them to survive destroyed by one of their own. We'll see what the others say! :3

Back
Top Bottom