Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunger Games OOC Thread

I like the sound of an evil bastard. And we're already planning to kill off Michelle, so why not make it even more dramatic. I like it.

HAHAHA we can make this even more twisted...... He could seduce the NPC and frame someone else... though if they break out of the arena the Capitol (especially MacNamera) should be worried lol

I don't think I'm going to have him seduce her. Just murder her :3 Probably, he'll show some interest in her at the dinner and the rest of the time before the Games though. It can be misinterpreted as that kind of interest, when really it's just plotting. Perhaps even Michelle could become taken with him. Like, interested with the "bad boy" (though I hate using that term for him.) Whatever goes though.

Well yeah... didn't mean that he had to go after her, just a little interest can go a long way and like you said, be misinterpreted.

Night Snake... I totally understand, my kiddo is the same way lol... plus keeping her on schedule for school.

A crazy guy that can kill easy is great for the story.

Are we going to all meet up at the dinner now and get the interacting. Have teamwork and plans already because of the team thing only to have him slowly kill to be the only winner and cause it's fun to kill.

People are at the dinner now while Ryan and Crow finish up with the tributes they have. Characters being played by actual people aren't being killed off the plan is to have a rebellion in the end where we all band together and break out of the arena and head towards the capitol to kill the president and his people hence the name Rise Of The Districts :D

Cool, I was kinda thinking that was the plan. Is it alright if I go without a mentor and meet up with them during the training before the games?

that's ok just wanted to bring it up for future reference. The twins are lumber district, they're good with heavy lifting, axes, hatchets, saws, and building, stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom