Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Ophelia grinned happily, nodding and walking with him down the flight of stairs. She smiled and looped her arm through his as the guests turned to look at them, bowing at the emperor's presence. She was sure that she'd never get used to attention like that, but she'd try for Valerian... Once down stairs, Ophelia looked over to her brother and smiled. "He's talking to his new in laws," she said, looking amused. She really had never imagined Alec getting married, but it was nice to see... "I'll make sure to get his attention after dinner is served. I can't wait to give him his gift," she said, sounding excited. She was a little ball of energy tonight, making her not think about all the people surrounding her and giving her looks of criticism.

Alec leaned down to kiss Lady Serena's cheek, the grabbed a glass for both Iris and himself. "I am a lucky man, my lord," he said, smiling at Lord Cleotys. His arm went to wrap around Iris' waist, pulling her closer. "We are planning for a summer wedding, I do believe. I can't wait to have her as my wife." He took a sip of his drink, looking across the room at Phedre as she served drinks. Luckily, there was no sign of Anthony yet, but he was still nervous.

"I'm sure he'll like it."Valerian said looking amused to see her looking so excited, even if his own eyes were dark and brooding as he looked around room, looking vaguely annoyed as he realized what the others were thinking. And on the heels of Astrid's critism, he was feeling raw. Jumping a little as Alexander approached them from behind. "good evening my lord, Lady ophelia.How are you this evening?"The military man smiled as he looked down at ophelia, leaning down to kiss her cheek."You look well."He muttered as he straightened, ignoring the look he was getting from valerian.

"A summer wedding would be lovely."Lady Serena smiled at her soon to be son in law, looking around them."And it would be pleasing to be able to use the palace grounds. IT would be lovely during the summer."The lady said looking pleaed at the idea, even if it would annoy Valerian to have them planning things without asking him, everyone knew that Valerian was so well pleased with his mistress that if she asked he'd probably be willing to do what he wanted. Cleotys nodded, and like alec he was watching phedre, a small smile on his face as he did. But with his wife there, he oculdn't really come out nd flirt and invite her to be near him. His wife would flip out. So he settled for just watching her.

Ophelia looked a little surprised to see Alexander, for she knew it wasn't wise to approach her in Valerian's presence. Not in public, at least. Blushing, she nodded and leaned into Valerian. "Thank you, my lord," he said, "I feel well too." She smirked a little as Phedre came around with glasses of wine. As the men took a glass, she shook her head and asked for a glass of water to be brought out to her instead. "How are you doing, Alexander? Is my brother treating you well? If you are working as many hours as he is, I'm sure you are mighty tired..."

Alec nodded. "I think a wedding at the palace would be lovely," he agreed, "I will have to talk to the emperor about that." Looking up, he watched as people started to pile into the large dining hall, sitting along the long table. "Come," he murmured to Iris, "Let's eat, shall we? I'd like to hear what the Emperor has to announce." He leaned down to kiss his fiance, then led her into the dining room. Pulling out his chair, he waited for her to sit before sitting beside her.

"I am doing well, though I do wish I could have a few days off to just sleep. Working so hard maks me want to rest."he said looking amused.Alexander smiled a little looking at valerian before focusing on the woman in front of him. Because he'd guessed right, for once the man was in to good of a mood at the idea of being a father that he wasn't getting upset with alexander for getting near ophelia. "Let's eat."Valerian said after a moment, wrapping a arm around Ophelia's waist as he led them towards the table.

"Thank you Alec."Iris said smiling a little s he pulled her chair out, sitting down and settling t the table. Looking at Valerian as the emperor moved to get everyone's attention. Valerian smiled looking down t Ophelia before looking at the rest of the crowd."I know you are all wondering what I summone all you for, and I will love to tell you."He raised his glass."The lady Ophelia is pregnant with my child and heir. May the gods protect her and the child."he toasted sipping his champagne.

Ophelia blushed gently as he made his announcement, and when he sat back down, she placed her hand on his underneath the table. It was odd to see everyone's expressions change from criticism to surprise to excitement. It was true that they may not like her for replacing their Queen, but they were quick to embrace an heir... Everyone toasted her health, and Ophelia took a sip of water instead of champagne.

Alec looked over and winked at Iris. "You will be a royal aunt before you know it," he murmured, kissing her cheek after toasting with the emperor. He glanced at Ophelia and grinned. "Congratulations, my dear sister." At that, Ophelia grinned and turned to Valerian. "May we give them their gift, my lord?" She looked so very excited, and it was clear that the party was making her happier than she had been in public for quite some time. For the first time, she was not worrying about danger or being hated.

Alec raised his eyebrows. "Gift? My lord, you shouldn't have," he said politely with a smile on his face. He looked to his fiance, tweaking her knee underneath the table with a gentle pinch. "What do you say? Are you ready for a public announcement?"

Valerian smirked looking amused at their suden change of attitude. it amused him as much as it annoyed him to see. Valerian, overall, was a very straightforward person, so he found it annoying when someone's mood changed so quickly,depending on what they heard. Sitting down he leaned over to kiss ophelia's cheek looking pleased as he sipped his champagne.

Iris smiled blushed a little at his words, "I think I would enjoy being a aunt."She said looking so pleased at the idea of having another baby around. Liking the idea of having another baby around until she had some of her own."Go ahead."Valerian said snickering a little at the surprised look on Alec's face."I know I shouldn't have, but it pleased your sister to do so."he said snickering teasing the other.

Iris blushed little t his question before nodding, looking around the crowd, seeing that they were already so excited, so she wanted to celebrate even more. "Yes my lord. Let us celebrate everything."She said looking just as happy as ophelia did at the idea of not only being a aunt, but also at the idea of getting married.

Alec stood up and lifted his glass. "I'd like to make an announcement myself," he said, looking around at all of the aristocrats with a smirk, "As of last night, I get to have the honor of being engaged to marry the lovely Lady Iris." He smiled down at Iris, then toasted, "To marriage!" Everyone else repeated him and took gulps of their wine. As he sat down, he kissed Iris' cheek. Food began to be served, and as people started to chat and eat, Ophelia presented Alec and Iris with their gift. Upon opening it, Alec looked stunned. "Oh, wow," he murmured, "These... These are beautiful. Perfect." He sat the box down so that Iris could see what was inside.

Ophelia grinned and began to cut into her roasted chicken. "I thought it would be appropriate," she said.

Iris blushed little s she watched everyone praise them, before looking into the box alec was holding."Oh!They're beautiful.Truly.Thank you Lady Ophelia, Lord Valerian."She muttered smiling at the couple. Valerian smirked a little tilting his head."You are very welcome. And as a wedding gift I will also be giving your soon to be husband a few days off, at least at the moment."He said tilting his head before waving a hand to stop alec's protests that were sure to come."I can spare you now, I have Alexander, if I wait and give you time away for the wedding, I might not be able to. Take it and be grateful."He said smiling a little.

Phedre stirred from her seat next to cleotys, having been talking with the man before walking over,"My lord Alec,may I take that?You dont want to hold onto that.I will set them aside so they don't get broken."the slave said smiling at them.

Alec looked surprised at the man's words, grinning wildly. "Why... Wow, thank you, my lord," he said, nodding to the emperor. He took another gulp of his wine, then squeezed Iris' hand. "What do you say? Why don't you stay with me at the house? We can start getting things arranged for your move and plan for the wedding..." Leaning over, he kissed her head, then smiled up at Phedre. "Yes, thank you," he said, handing her the box, "Do be careful with them. When we get them home, put them in my bedroom. We will save them for the wedding day."

Ophelia leaned into Valerian, happy to see Alec so pleased with his gifts. The rumors seemed to be true - The emperor was growing soft toward his mistress and her brother. "I do hope you are going to use a bit of that time off to catch up on sleep," Ophelia said, raising her eyebrows at her brother. He chuckled and began to dig into her desert.

Meanwhile, Anthony had his stare trained on Phedre, and when she came by his end of the table, he reached around and squeezed her ass. "Ah, it seems like only yesterday that I was able to stretch you out in front of all those people," he murmured quietly. It was easy to get his flirting while everyone was chatting among them selves. "Miss me?" With that, he chuckled a bit and pulled her down on to his lap.

Iris grinned looking at the man, nodding excitedly."I would like that. It would be easier to plan if we are together."She said looking pleased with the idea of staying with him as phedre took the box." I will.Don't worry."Phedre said smiling a little as she set her tray of books down before heading for the outside to put the box i the chariot to wait until they left before returning.

Valerian smiled a little pressing a kiss to her hair."Maybe I should let alec be emperor for the day. I could get some sleep to."he said looking amused. "I will make sure he does, ophelia. He needs rest."Iris said smiling as she looked at her soon to be sister in law.

Phedre yelped a little as she was stopped, her eyes widening slightly as she realized who had a ahold of her. Swallowing hard she gave a jerky nod, looking nervous."y-yes my lord."She stuttered a little before looking around the room as she was pulled into his lap. Struggling not to fight, becuse she didn't want to ruin alec's evening and yell for him,but she didn't want to stay. She just had to trust anthony wouldn't fuck her on the table without asking valerian first.

Ophelia laughed a bit. "You need rest too," she said to Valerian, then turned to Iris, "Good. He needs to be told to take it easy. He's aging himself with all of the work he's been doing."

Alec rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Iris. "I am not aging," he said, then looked down at his fiance. "Care to dance, my lady?" Standing up, he offered his hand out to her. Sadly, he had no idea what was going on with Phedre. He was too busy socializing and celebrating his engagement and his sister's pregnancy. This time, he would not be there to interfere with whatever Anthony had planned...

Once Alec had left the table with Iris, leading her over to the dance floor, Anthony nodded to Valerian. "My lord, you don't mind if a few of us take her up to a guest room, do you?" he asked, nodding to Phedre. His wife didn't seem surprised. In fact, she was not paying attention. She was too busy socializing with other wives, giggling and chatting about something... Anthony's hand reached up to grope her breast.

alerian smirekd a little."I'll rest when I rule the world."he said smirking at the idea, looking pleased at the idea that he could have everything and give it to is son. Iris smiled, "We don't want him getting old. he's to good looking for that.and you are to aging,you look tired and worn"Iris said smiling as she looked up at her fiancee before nodding,adding the last half of that to alec looking amysed.Standing he leaned over to kiss his cheek as he led her out onto the dance floor."You look happy my lord, pleased."She said looking up at him as they danced.

Phedre whimpered slightly swallowing hard, trying not to show how afraid se ws at the idea of being left alone with them. Valerian turned his head, his arm absently tossed over the back of ophelia's chair, nodding a little. "Go.Just make sure she is returned to lord Alec before they leave for the night."The emperor said waving them away as he watched the party, looking vaguely amused at the sight of phedre meekly following after the lords without a word.

Ophelia reached up to turn his face toward her. "Rule the world? You simply cannot be satisfied," she murmured, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. Ophelia was definitely more open to public display of affection than Astrid ever was. It was hard for her to be rigid and cold, for she had to admit it - she was happy. Valerian had managed to make her fall for him despite her earlier hesitance. "Would you like to dance, my lord? Better do it now before I'm too big to do so." With that, she giggled.

Alec smiled down at her. "I am happy," he murmured, pulling her close as they danced. One of his hand reached up to stroke her cheek. "Are you happy, Sweetheart? I know this has been a bit of a whirl wind, and I know you are still so young... But I assure you, I will take very good care of you. I have every intention to give you anything you desire, including as many children you want." He grinned a bit and that and kissed her cheek. "What does your parents think? I haven't spend much time with your mother, I'm afraid."

Anthony grinned and stood up, pulling her to her feet. "Come," he said, grabbing her by her upper arm. Four other lords (about his age) came along with them. She had barely been thrown on to the bed before all the men around her had opened their togas, revealing themselves to her. Surprisingly, there was another servant with her, dressed in the same conveniently exposing attire. She was sitting with her on the bed, looking calm and poised. She had done this too many times to be anything close to nervous.

Lord Zander stepped up and pinched her nipples while Anthony did the same to Phedre. The other three men were stroking themselves, making a completely circle around the women. "Get to work," Anthony growled, pulling her mouth on to his member. As she and the other maid sucked Anthony and Zander off, the other men forced them to work them with their hands. "Be more aggressive... It's not as if you are a virgin." The men laughed, and Anthony thrust his fingers inside of her crudely.

"I will never be satizfied. The world should bow at my feet. I will be the new alexander the great."he grin looking so young and happy as he considered his plans for world domination.standing he reacged for her hand."toure riht. I should get a dance before you can't anymore."he smiled as he led her into a dance.

"I am.a little overwhelmed but happy."iris smiled at him as they danced leaning her head against his chest before laughing softly."my parents are thrilled. They never thought id marry so well, so be so close to the.emperor."she said looking up at him with a small pleased smile."and I will hold you to that. I want a lot of children."

Phedre swallowed hard as she considered ahat to do before nodding a little and getting down to business. She just had to hope that once they were all pleasured they would let the girls go. Hopefully they wouldn't demand more.

Ophelia smiled and leaned her head on his chest, closing her eyes as he held her and danced with her. "I'd like to be at your side for that," she said, sounding amused. For some reason, she liked the idea that he was so eager to conquer and succeed. It made him sexier to her... Her eyes opened to look around the room, taking in the sight before her. People were dancing, drinking, and chatting all around the room. There was no sign of what was happening upstairs, that was for sure, and there was no sign of peoples irritation toward her. For now, everyone was happy and celebrating the unborn child she was carrying. After so many years of thinking their emperor was incapable of producing an heir, this was a huge relief. It seemed they could care less if it was Ophelia or the Queen carrying the child, as long as it was born alive. "You seem like you are in a better mood than you've been in for quite some time," she noted, looking up at him, "Happiness suits you, my lord."

Alec laughed a bit. "We will get to work on that as soon as possible," he said, leaning down to kiss her gently, "And I am happy that they are happy. You are in good hands, love." Taking her in his arms, he pulled her to the side and grabbed them both a drink. After handing her one, he took a gulp of his own and turned to see Alexander. He smiled at his old friend and shook his head. "How have you been?" he asked the man, his other arm wrapping around Iris.

The men did what Phedre feared, sadly. After they sucked at them for a while, each man took both of the maids twice, filling them with their seed. It seemed all of them had gotten a little too drunk, not thinking of the mistake they were making. Instead, they were reckless and rough with the girls, then left them in the room.

The other maid, Gretta, looked over at Phedre. She swallowed hard, trying to regain her composure. This had happened so many times she could hardly count, but it was the first time they had not pulled out of her... That made her nervous. She had heard rumors that pregnant slaves were not treated well, turned to the streets even. "We should clean up and go back downstairs," she murmured, standing up and headed for the bathroom.

Valerian grinned at his mistress,ipping his champagne. More then a littld drunk,on both alcohol and the idea he was going to be a father."happiness and victory. Now if I can convince my idiot of a brother in law to give me the rest of the kingdom,I will be a very happy man."he grinned dipping his head to kiss her.

"I know I am. I trust you."iris said smiling as she excused herself to talk to a few friends as alec and alexander talked."I've been doing well. Even better for knowing the good news now,and from the men returning from greece. It has been truly a week for celebration."he said looking pleased and unless you knew he was seething about the pregnancy you would have never guessed he was anything but happy.

Phedre nodded looking hurt and pained as she slowly sat up. After so many months of being well taken care of,it hurt even worse. Slowly standing and making her way to the bathroom she cleaned up before heading hback downstairs and getting a tray. Knowing she was still expected to be serving drinks,though it looked like she was ready to collapse.

Ophelia giggled into his mouth, kissing him back hungrily. "My lord, I think your bed is calling you," she murmured, reaching up to run her hand through his hair, "After so many glasses of champagne, I'm not sure how you are still standing." She laughed a bit and held him close, her head resting on his chest.

Alec looked amused. "I will be taking a few days off, so it will be up to you to lead the guard in their training through the rest of the week," he said, taking a sip of his drink, "Once I am back, I will talk to Lord Valerian and make sure you take a few days off for yourself. It's only fair." Glancing over at Iris, he sighed. "I'd like for you to be my best man. Our wedding will be later this summer, and I know that Iris has a sister that will be of age by then." He gave his friend a smirk. "I'm sure she'd be happy to have the second in command as her date to the ceremony."

Valerian grinned looking at her,"I think your right. Though you will have to walk.I don't think I'm steady enough to walk by myself or carry you."He mused wrapping a arm around her shoulder, leaning against her a little as they headed for his rooms. Laughing quietly at her words."I'm just that amazing you know, drunk standing is just another talent offered."

Alexander smiled nodding a little."Don't worry. I wont ruin all your hard work. I'm capable of teaching them."He tease da little before nodding." a few days off would be good, for all of us."He mused before raising a eyebrow before laughing amused and pleasd with the other's question."Oh, I am sure I can make her happy with it."He snickered a little before nodding."I would love to."he said glancing at iris as the woman approached.

"Alec?Can we go?I'm tired."Iris muttered resting a hand on his arm as she nodded towards where she'd already asked phedre to wait for them. Having noticed what was wrong, but not willing to make a scene in front of everyone and tell alec right then what happened, remembering the last time phedre had been hurt.

Ophelia grinned and led him up to his bedroom, pulling his toga off and getting him in to bed. She pulled the covers over him and asked a servant to get him some water and bread. "You are so very talented," she said, sounding amused. She slipped her own toga off and changed into a thin sleeping gown. As she crawled into bed with him, she began to stroke his hair. It was so amusing to see him this drunk and happy. "If I did not know better, my lord, I'd say this baby is making you act like a giddy teen again." Giggling, she leaned in to kiss him on the mouth, savoring the taste of champagne on his breath. "Good thing I'm not allowed to drink, or we may have never gotten upstairs."

Alec turned from Alexander and raised his eyebrows. "I... guess so," he said, looking confused. He nodded to Alexander. "I'll be sending you a message in the next few day," he said, "Have a nice night." He smiled at his friend before leading Iris back to the chariot. Once inside, his eyebrows creased together at the sight of Phedre. "What's wrong?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He looked over at Iris with a questioning glance as they made their way back to the house.

"I am!Everyone agrees."Valerian agreed drunkenly, and indeed he was acting like a drunken giddy teen. It had ben so long since he'd looked forward to his lover being pregnant, that he had hope that the pregnancy would go okay. Snuggling down into the bed he relaxed, yawning a little. "I am not a teen. I must be at least a respectable 20."He said nodding,looking amused as he nuzzled his face against her shoulder."You should sleep."

Alexander nodded a little looking curious before getting ready to leave himself. He had a queen to report to. outside Iris helped phedre sit down on the chariot seat, making room for the servant when most would just leave her on the floor, looking up at alec as phedre leaned into her. The slave to hurt and tired to really comprehend that it was her master holding her."I think som of the men...used her."iris muttered quietly to her fiancee not wanting to traumatize the woman sitting next to her more by letting her hear, looking up at alec worriedly.Even after only a day in her company, she had come to like the woman.

Ophelia giggled, "At least a respectable twenty..." She turned and cradled his head against her chest, stroking his hair gently. "How am I supposed to sleep when you are entertaining me in such a way?" She leaned down to kiss him hair, happy to be taking care of him for a change. "Maybe you should try to sleep. You will need lots of rest in order to not wake up with a throbbing headache." Giggling again, she reached over to blow out the gas lamp and snuggled down into the bed with him.

Alec turned and looked Phedre over with concern. "Fucking bastards," he cursed, then looked over at Iris. He knew that eventually, she was going to understand that he was not the typical slave owner... "Iris, you need to know that I... I don't approve of this behavior. It's not how I run things at home, and while I bite my tongue in public, I'm not like the other men. My father didn't approve of such things, and neither do I. I think you understand, right? Your father seems like a kind slave owner as well." He pulled Phedre into his lap, wanting her to feel the comfort of his arms. However, not to upset Iris, he wrapped his free arm around her shoulders.

"Oh.Yes.That would be a problem. I will shut up now. You need to rest."Valerian said nodding to his face against her boobs, before biting down on the curve of one gently."Your boobs got bigger."He announced looking pleased with the discovery.Before nodding."Well then. We both shoudl rest."He smiled snuggling into her as he held onto her, falling asleep.

Phedre jumped a little at his curse ,swallowing hard as she looked up at him. Iris studied the two for a long moment, looking....somewhat disturbed. It upset her to see alec being so kind to her,but she figured it was just his feelings about slavery, and not for the girl herself. Nodding a little she smiled."I see already that you are different from the others.And you are correct, father does not believe in treating them like chattel even if they are slaves."She smiled as they got to the houe,getting out of the chariot before looking at phedre cuddled into alec's arms."You should make sure that she gets to her room....and make sure that she feels safe before coming to bed."she said not wanting to upset alec by calling him out on his feelings over his slave.

Ophelia giggled and yelped as he bit her. "The perks of being pregnant," she admitted, then closed her eyes and fell asleep. The next morning, she was curled around him and fast asleep. It was clear that she had slept well, but she had not moved form his side. In fact, she had woken up a couple times during the night to make sure he was okay... Stirring, she blinked awake and looked up at him. "Val," she whispered, nuzzling against him, "It's morning, I'm afraid..." Her eyes held a bit of amusement, for his drunken self had her in stitches the night before... It was just so nice to see him happy and relaxed for a change.

Alec nodded. "I'll be there in a minute, okay?" he murmured, giving her a smile. Once he had made it to Phedre's room, he gently laid her down before going to fetch a warm, wet towel. As he washed her off, he looked up at her with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I know you are hurting..." He leaned down to kiss her forehead, then dried her off and tucked her into bed. "I have to go. I can't have her thinking I feel any stronger than I do about you." He frowned at that, torn at the idea of leaving. "Will you be okay?"

Valerian smiled as he woke, stirring as he rubbed a hand over his face. Wincing a little as the sunlight from the open window hit in him the face, it was making his head pound. Glancing at the woman laying next to him he smiled a little."Well, I guess its time to get up."He grumbled not wanting to get up, not wanting to get to work, but he needed to. Not just because of alec being off, but because he wanted to get away from the embarassment of what he knew he was like when he was drinking.

"Take your time."iris smiled a little before watching them go. Phedre winced swallowing hard as she looked up at the man in front of her. Pain in her eyes as she shifted, trying to get comfortable on the bed while her whole body was aching."Don't worry about me Alec.I'll be fine."she said giving him a shaky smile, not wanting to upset him by telling him just how hurt she was, but she was fine. She would just rest. "Go. you need sleep, and I'll see you in the morning."She said giving him a gentle smile as she closed her ees.

Ophelia pouted up at him. "So early?" she murmured, leaning up to kiss his cheek, "The sun has just come up... Surely you have time to at least share a bath with me." Sitting up in the bed, she gave him a hopeful smile. Her hands reached down to pull his large hand away from his face. It seemed over the past couple months, she had grown not to be a timid mouse in front of him. She loved him, and she loved to make him smile. "And, per your orders, the doctor will be here soon," she said, "so I need to wash up anyway."

Alec woke up the next morning a few hours after sun up, which was incredibly late for him. He rubbed a hand over his face and pulled his toga on, walking down the hall in search for his fiance. "Iris?" he yawned, running a hand through his hair. He was peeking around every corner, curious to see what she was up to and how she felt about the night before. He truly didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom