Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Emperor's Mistress ((Lady&Blair))

Valerian smiled a little as she held onto his hand, shifting to wrap a arm around her shoulders as he glanced down at her.Looking around the gardens he looked thoughtful."I think that they will act like how you'd expect a bunch of kiss asses to act."He grumbled a little before sighing quietly, looking down at her."I don't know. I think they will appear happy and pleased with a heir, but as you have noticed, lady astrid was well loved, so ithink that no matter how many people you have supporting this child, I have a feeling that there will always be some who don't like it."

Iris smiled a little as he tucked her hair back before nodding sightly."I assure you I would make the perfect wife."She said her eyes misting a little at his proposal, though she had been expecting it, it was somewhat overwhelming to still hear it. Pausing before nodding she took the ring from him, sliding it onto her finger before smiling wider, leaning down to kiss his cheek."I would be delighted to be your wife, and take care of your home while you are away."She muttered because she knew she'd be alone alot, but she was determined to make him proud to call her his wife.

Ophelia frowned a bit, nodding sadly. "I know," she said, "And I'm not asking for myself. I'll get used to people... not caring for my existence. It would just make me sad to think that people would resent the child. No one should be raised in such negativity." She bit her lip and leaned into his arm, her head resting on his upper arm as they slowly walked through the guarded area of the palace land. Her eyes rolled up to look at him, making sure she had not offended him. "I am still very happy, my lord, and I plan to be a wonderful mother to your child."

Alec grinned. Despite not particularly wanting to get married, her reaction truly made him happy. She was so young and pretty. Happiness suited her, and well, as much as he cared for Phedre... They'd never be able to be together in such a way. In fact, his marriage would probably help Phedre in ways. There would be less speculation in public that he had feelings for her if he kept Iris close. "Oh, sweetheart, no need for that. I have a staff of maids and guards to keep the house in good shape. Your job is to socialize, and when we have children, to take care of them." Leaning up, he kissed her on the lips. He didn't want to scare her with anything to rough or passionate, but he wanted to encourage her to start taking their relationship to the next level. "And as far as I'm concerned, my lady, I will be giving you a child as soon as possible." He patted her stomach gently to emphasize his point. He was no idiot. The only way to keep a woman of her status busy was giving her a child to take care of before she gets bored and starts stirring up trouble. "Come. Let's eat and celebrate, shall we? I have set up a room for you to stay in so that you are not traveling too late at night. Your father knows of this."

Valerian smiled a little looking down at her."Well...I think...Rome will be happy to have a heir. No matter how they feel about the mother.A child raised by their current emperor would be less unstablitily, less chance of war in the city."He said slowly smiling wider at her reassurance, tilting his head towards her."Good. I don't want you unhappy, ophelia. no matter what it is about, I would like to know if you are unhappy."He said seriously, wanting her to know that no matter what it concerned, or if she thought he'd be unhappy about it, he still wanted to know.

Iris smiled at him, happy that he was so happy. Despite being old enough to go to the parties and all, she had not heard the rumors of his involvement with his slave beyond what she had seen at the party months ago, so she was excited to be seeing what being his wife would entail.Kissing him back she blushed as he patted her stomach, nodding a little at his words."Let's. I am famished."She said standing, taking his hand as she waled back inside. Looking nervous a little about the idea of staying over, because she had a feeling what he wanted from her, and despite her naiviety, the woman knew the workings of sex, even if it was only a book learned knowledge, so she was nervous to be with her fiancee. But she knew she had to get over it, since she'd be with him soon enough.

"Congradulations my lord, lady, your dinner and drinks are ready."Phedre said smiling a little as she met them at the door a sad smile on her lips, even if she knew like alec, that they could ever have gotten married it was still upsetting a little to imagine him holding someone else. Even if she had no right to be jealous, she was.

Ophelia turned to where she was standing in front of him, her hands hold each of his. "I don't need their approval to be happy," she whispered, "Just your's." Leaning up on her tip-toes, she kissed his cheek. There was a huge part of her that wanted to tell him she loved him... She wanted him to know that she was not in this for personal gain, but because she had grown to care for him. However, the fear of rejection scared her into the silence. "I'm make sure to let you know if I'm unhappy," she murmured, giving him a smile.

Alec nodded to Phedre and moved to pull out Iris' chair for her. "I will not be asking you to my bed tonight, my lady, I assure you," he said, taking a sip of his drink as he sat down. "I have every intention of letting your virginity stay intact until our wedding night... However, I'd like to keep you safe for the night. Besides, we will be attending the Emperor's party tomorrow night, and it will be easier travel from here..." He gave her a charming smile and began to cut into his meal. "We should call in a seamstress as soon as possible for your dress. I'd like to get married before the end of summer, if that's okay with you. It's easier to take time off of work, and I don't want to wait for the war to get any worse."

"WEll, I definately approve of things that were my idea in the first place."He said looking amused as he looked down at her, his eyes pleased and happy. No matter that he hadn't said anything about caring for her or anything, it was obvious tht he did. Laughing quietly at her agreement he nodded,"Good. I would hate to think of you hiding being unhppy."He said slipping a arm around her waist,"Come. You should sit down if we are going to stay out here."he said fussing already, even if he knew that he ws probably overreacting to it he was to anxious about her being pregnant to not be

Iris smiled looking relieved though at the idea of not going to his bed tonight. Though she liked the idea of being his wife, and everything that went with it, it still made her nervous to consider. Smiling wider she nodded as she started to eat."The party will be the most happy one, now tht there is so much to celebrate."She smiled before tilting her head a little thoughtful, "I shall send for the seamstress in the morning my lord.And send for a dress from my father's house. I did not think to bring anything with me for the party tomorrow."

Ophelia laughed a bit and turned to sit on a bench under neath a tree. "I am far from being so pregnant I can't stand, my lord," she said, sitting next to him. However, she could not blame him for worrying after all of the sad disappointments he had to deal with. The poor man probably had very low expectations for her pregnancy, and that made her feel incredibly sad. "We can call for a doctor and get a second look at the baby's healthy before the party, just to be sure," she said, reaching to brush his hair out of his eyes. "As far as I'm concerned, if it makes you feel better, I will see the doctor every day. We will keep a close eye on everything." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek, then leaned into his arms, wanting to be held. "I hope my brother's night is going well..."

Alec smiled, reaching across the table to hold his hand. "I'm sure whatever you wear will be lovely, my lady," he said, "And as for tonight, Phedre will make sure you are comfortable and taken care of. Anything you need, let her know." His thumb rubbed over the diamond on her finger. It had cost a pretty penny, but considering she was used to expensive things, it was a must-have. "Once you live here, you may decorate the place as you wish. It's a large place, and I'm afraid I've neglected many of the rooms."

Astrid stood in the entrance of the summer palace, watching as her guards leg Lord Alexander inside. She smiled at his arrival, waving him into the parlor for drinks. "Alexander, I thank you for coming on such short notice and at such a late time of night," she said, nodding for him to sit down. Immediately, a maid brought them a couple glasses of wine, then Astrid waved them away. behind them, the door shut for their privacy. "I suppose you want to know why I brought you here, and I will cut to the chase," she said, "I have just been told that my husband's mistress is pregnant, and he will be taking the child as his heir." She raised her eyebrows at him. "As you can imagine, this saddens me, and considering I have been told by several accountable witnesses that you have had an eye for Lady Ophelia for quite some time, I imagine you are not thrilled by this news either. Correct?"

"I don't care. you are to rest as much s you can."he said smiling a little shrugging. At least he could admit he knew he was overreacting. He'd try to stop worrying as much, but he ws going to be horrible to live with as he worked on not freaking out on her."I woul like that."He said nodding, perking up at the idea that a doctor would see her every day. Though he knew it was totally unnecessary, for his peace of mind, it was neessary for him to have her that taken care of."Thank you for being so understanding."He said blushing every so slightly.

Iris smiled at him."I would like something better then just okay. It will be my first time out as your fiancee, I want you to be proud of me."She said blushing a little before nodding. "I will.Though I am sure she's already taken care of things. she seems devoted to making sure you have everything you need."She said smiling as the greek woman walked in and out of the dining room, obviously setting things adie and putting them together as needed. Looking over at him she smiled happily."Oh!That will be fun. I've never gotten to decorate before."she said giggling excited over the idea.

"You are welcome my lady. One would have to be a complete cad to not answer the summons of such a beautiful woman."He praised smiling at her as he took the glass and sipped the wine. Looking curious about why he was indeed there. Looking startled at her words, and the directness of her questions he was momentarily speechless before nodding. "I do not enoy the thought of her pregnant, though this has not been made common knowledge yet."Alexander said frowning, looking disturbed at the idea of ophelia being pregnant, and not liking it.

Ophelia slipped into his lap and nuzzled him gently. "How could I not be understanding? None of that was your fault," she murmured gently, "I'd be worried too." She blushed and leaned back to look at him. "Everything will be okay, Val. And I'll rest as much as you want me to." She gave him a grin and nodded toward the palace. "Does that mean you will carry me to bed?" she asked, raising her eyebrows at him. "I might just let you do that. I'm awfully sleepy, and I have to be up early to make sure everything is in order for the party..."

Alec grinned at her. "Wear whatever you like," he said, "However, blue is my favorite color." He gave her a wink, the moved to finish his dinner. As he stood up with his wine glass in hand, he helped her up and led her to the parlor to lounge about before bed. Her words calmed him. It would be a bonus to have a wife that was kind to Phedre. He would hate to know she was being abused while he was at work. "Come, darling," he said, sitting down and pulling her into his lap. "I'm glad you are excited about decorating. It will give you something to do while I work. That is, until you have little ones to take care of. You like children, correct? That's what your father told me." He wrapped his arms around her and glanced over at Phedre. "Would you fetch us some sweets?"

"No, my dear, it's not common knowledge yet," Astrid admitted, "But it's true. She's months along, and that's something neither you or I can compete with." She stood up and gently took a seat next to him on the couch. Her hand rest on his thigh, and her eyes rolled up to look at him with a seductive glance. "Sad, isn't it? I lose my husband, and you will never be able to be with little Ophelia. I imagine, you won't even be allowed to go near her now that the emperor has such permanent claim of her." Her hand began to wander father up his toga-clad thigh. "That is, unless I gave the emperor an heir of my own. See, Rome would never allow him to choose Lady Ophelia's child over their Queen's... And that is why I have called upon you. You're young - in your prime. I'd like you to work on getting me pregnant, Alexander, for it will benefit both of us." Her hand moved to his clothed cock, stroking it gently. "It will be a secret, just between you and I. My husband will be forced to take me back and claim the child as his heir, and I will make sure that Ophelia has no where to go but to you." She smirked. "You may have to raise a bastard child, but the emperor will be generous when it comes to paying you to do so, I'm sure."

Valerian smiled looking amused at her easy acceptance of what had happened before. It was a relief, beause astrid had hated him fussing over her by the time this last miscarry had happened, and they had both been worn out at it.Valerian laughed at her request before nodding, standing as he piced her up."I'd do whatever you wished of me, my lady.Though I might have to stop before I made you empress or gave you a whole island to yourself. I dont think I can do that."he said looking amused as he headd back into the palace. Settling her into the bed before crawling in next to her.

iris smiled at him."Well then, I shall see about getting something in blue."she said smiling as he led her to the parlor. Settling into his lap as he pulled her close she smiled resting her head on his shoulder."I do. My neice and nephew are among my favorite people in the world."she said grinning at the thought of her slightly older brother's twin children. They were adorable, and a delight to be around. And at least alec wouldn't have to worry about her not being around children before.Snuggling into his chest as Phedre nodded."Any requests?"the greek asked waiting for a answer before going to fetch them, returning with a small tray of sweets. Handing them to Iris she smiled as she moved to her pillow, sitting down to wait. Stifling a yawn, she sighed quietly, because it was so tiring to be running around all day, and she'd been up early that day.

Alexander moaned quietly as the other touched his leg, closing his eyes as he thought. "You are a brave woman, to consider having a affair when the whole world knows of Valerian's temper."He muttered, pointing it out even as he reached out and tangled his hand in her hair, pulling her around for a kiss. Sighing softly as he kissed her, tugging her into his lap, pressing her down into his hardening cock."I would enjoy being able to give you the chance to have a child, my lady. Most pleased in fact."He said groaning as he considered not only having sex with the woman in his arms, but the revenge that he'd get on valerian for daring take ophelia away from him.

Ophelia laughed, tossing her head back as he picked her up. "Let's start with undressing me for a bed, and I will think of other things to ask tomorrow," she teased, giggling as she was placed on the bed. It was so nice to see him joke and smile. It made him look so youthful compared to his usually stressed, snappy, and busy self... Rolling into him, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her face into his neck. "You make me happy, my lord," she whispered, "I hope I make you just as happy... For years to come." Leaning up, she kissed his cheek, then snuggled into his side to sleep.

Alec looked delighted at her words, reaching up to stroke her hair gently. "I am happy to hear you are used to children," he said, "Make things much easier. I won't have to have a wet nurse following you around for the first few years." He grinned at that and looked over at Phedre. He could see she was tired, and he didn't see any use in her sitting there as he lounged about with Lady Iris. "Phedre, why don't you retire for the night? I will call for you if I need anything. You have my permission to draw yourself a bath before bed."

Turning back to Iris, he lifted her chin up so that he was looking at her. "You are beautiful, my lady," he murmured, "I'm lucky to have such a woman agreeing to marry me, and your father is a delight." He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, pulling her close so that she could feel his body against her. After all, he needed her to start wanting him sexually, because he would be expected to have her pregnant before her youth wore off.

Astrid was absolutely thrilled at his agreement. "Valerian will never know," she murmured, kissing him passionately. The way she ground her clothed body against his showed that there was no doubt she was an experienced woman. "I'm glad you agree, my lord, for I will very much enjoy conceiving the child..." Her voice held a seductive tone, showing him that she was not as innocent as her people tended to believe. "There is nothing like a fit, youthful man spending the night in my bed."

Leaning forward, she thrust her tongue into his mouth with hunger, her hips grinding down against him. "Shall I show you to me chambers?" she murmured against his lips, "No need to put off our efforts. I'd very much enjoy getting started."

Vlerin smiled as he helped her undress, brushing her hair out of her face before pressing a kiss to her forehead.Once he was done he sighed quietly as he wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes as he relaxed."i am glad I make you happy.and you do. For the first time in a long time."He muttered smiling as he drifted off to sleep himself.

Phedre looed startled as she was spoken to before nodding."Goodnight my lord, lady."She said bowing a little yawning as she headed to bed. Glad to have a early evening and just wanting to relax.

Iris flushed a little at his praise, smiling a little as she looked at him, "My father is a delight, truly. "She muttered turning her head to kiss him softly before leaning back, shivering as he pressed against her ,shuddering a little. "You should sleep my lord.I am sure you have no been sleeping as much as you need to."she muttered looking worried for her future husband as she leaned against him, looking flushed and embarassed to being held against her but determined to get used to the feeling.

Alexander laughed as he stroked her body through her clothes, "The emperor is definately not young anymore. I am sure I am better."He said snickering a little looking pleased at her praise. Moaning as she kissed him, before panting, nodding as he stood."Let's. The more we try, the more fun it'll be."He said grinning at the empress, enjoying the thought of making a cuckold of valerian, who would never be any the wiser to the fact that his 'heir' wouldn't even be his.

Alec smirked a bit and shook his head. "Oh, my dear, I get enough sleep to keep me alive," he murmured, kissing her gently on the lips again. "Would you like to take the guest room or stay with me? I promise I won't steal your innocence just yet." Reaching up, he continued to stroke back her soft hair, determined to make her comfortable with him. He saw no harm in her sleeping next to him, especially if that meant it made their wedding night a bit easier. He'd never taken a virgin before, but he heard it could be a challenge on the woman's behalf. Well, it was also challenging for the man to keep control... "As for a dress, my lady, why don't you tell the seamstress to bring in some of newest creations when she measures you for your wedding dress? I'd love to buy you something new for the party, if that would make you happy," he said, smiling at her. He had every intention of making sure she told her father that she was being spoiled and well taken care of.

Astird smirked a bit. It seemed she had done a decent job at stroking his ego, and she would have no problem keeping him involved long enough to get pregnant with his child... Leading him up to her bedroom, she dropped her toga and let him get a nice view of her slender, naked form. Immediately, she dropped to her knees and released his cock from his toga. "Perfect," she purred, leaning forward to suck his cock with and experienced mouth. However, she only did it long enough to make sure it was nice as hard, tasting the precum on her tongue. It was clear that while she was turned on, this was all business. "Do you release I nice amount of seed each time?" she asked blunty, raising her eyebrows. Standing back up, she moved over to the bed and laid down on her back. Two pillows rested underneath her ass, angling her body downward toward her head. "I'm assuming since you're young, you can go a couple times without tiring out? I need you to perform well each time, for it won't be proper to have you here every night. Maybe once a week. Twice at most."

Iris bit her lip looking at him as she thought about it before nodding a little."I would like to stay with you."She said blushing a little as she admitted it before standing as she looked down at him, holding out a hand.Grinning widely at his words she smiled as they walked towards his rooms."I think I will do that. I like the idea of shopping. It's fun.Maybe I will see if your sister needs any new clothes to."She said as they walked into his rooms, smiling a little. Looking amused that phedre had anticipated them coming here nd had laid out a sleeping outfit for her. Waling to the bathroom she changed before returning, looking adorably sleepy and ready for bed.

Alexander grinned at her moaning as she sucked on his cock. It took him a few moments to gather himself enough to answer her question,even though it made him blush a little to think about."I do, my lady. there is no reason to worry about that."He smiled watching her arrange herself before smirking a little, watching her for a moment before joining her on the bed, sliding between her legs."I am definately more then able to do that.I will please you my lady."He growled kissing her hard as he thrust into her, groaning as he looked down at the woman under him.

Alec slipped into sleep clothes and slid into bed, sitting up and looking her over as she walked into the bedroom. She was young, but beautiful. He was nearly nine years her senior, but thanks to being in the shape he was in, he was sure he would not disappoint her. If anything, his age should comfort her. "Come, Iris, let's rest," he said with a smile. Reaching out, he tugged her down into the bed and wrapped his arms around her, allowing her to rest against his broad chest. "And once you see my sister and know what the celebration is about, you will realize how desperately she will probably need a new wardrobe." He chucked at that and kissed the younger girl's cheek. "I'm sure she'd be delighted to know you thought of her."

The Queen let out a cry of pleasure that would surely be heard through the house, but thanks to her staff's loyalty, she did not have to worry about them running their mouths. Most of them were fiercely loyal to their Queen, so much so that they'd help conspire against Valerian. "Ah, I see that you are very capable," she purred, locking her thighs around his waist. "How does it feel to be in bed with the queen of your country, hm?" There was a bit of teasing in her tone as she allowed him to pump in and out of her with vigor. Oh, yes. She made a wonderful choice... Leaning up, she kissed and sucked at his neck. "Go ahead and cum, my dear," she moaned, "That's what I want."

Iris smiled a little as she settled against him, resting her head on his chest, sighing softly as she nuzzled against him, closing her eyes."I am sure we'll find exactly what she needs."she muttered yawning, starting to fall asleep. Pleased that he was happy with his choice of wife. In the morning Phedre smiled a little at the sight, setting the tray of food on the nightstand before gently shaking the two awake."Come,my lord, my lady, it is time to wake up."she said smiling a little as iris blinked awake."Good morning, lady iris."She muttered stepping back.

Alexander groaned as he looked down at her, his eyes wide as he studied her, leaning down to kiss her hard."It feels amazing."He growled panting as he nuzzled his face against his neck. Oh man, the woman felt amazing, but it was more then that. It was the idea that he was seducing his queen, a woman he had no business being with and that could get him killed if valerian ever found out. Groaning as he came he shuddered slumping down on top of her as he panted.

Ophelia was up bright and early that morning, dressed in a lavender-colored toga with a gold belt, and her hair up in an elaborate knot with several pieces down and framing her face. She was busy making sure things for the party were going smoothly, for she didn't want to disturb the Emperor with anything. Not to mention, while he was awake, he would not allow her to do anything... Moving over to the bed, she sat on the edge and stroked his hair out of his face. "My lord, your breakfast is here," she said, "Along with a note from my brother. I'm sure it's about Lady Iris." She smiled at that and leaned down to kiss his cheek. "The doctor is on his way as well."

Alec blinked awake and sat up against the headboard. "Phedre, would you bring breakfast to bed this morning?" he asked with a yawn, then turned to his new fiance. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "Good morning, my lady," he murmured, pulling her close. "I hope you slept well, because we have lots to do today, I'm afraid. We need to send for the seamstress and get you fixed up before your trip to the palace. I'll have to leave for a couple hours to check up on work, but I will be back. Until then, Phedre will take care of you." His fingers reached down to cup her chin, pulling her up for a kiss.

Astrid reached down and pulled him deeper insider of her, moaning as he released his seed inside of her. "Ohhhh," she gasped, panting heavily, "Stay right there, my lord." She tilted her head to kiss and lick at his neck. "You did a fantastic, my dear... I look forward to doing this as many times as necessary." She grinned and reached up to stroke his hair and back. After a few moments, Astrid nodded to him. "Slowly pull yourself out. Very slowly." She grabbed the back of her knees, keeping her body angled back toward her head. It seemed that while she was pleasurable for her, it was also business, and it was something she knew a lot about.

Valerian smiled as he blinked up at the woman sitting next to him sleepily, rubbing a hand over his face slowly. While he he knew should be getting up and dealing with business as usual before the party, he couldn't quite convince himself that it was healthy to do so. Sitting up he picked up the note smirking a little as he read it. Nodding slowly."It seems we will be celebrating a engagement as well as the child tonight. See that a servant goes out to get a gift will you?I don't want you to go out and get it, but tell a servant what you want to give them, and you give it to them tonight."

Phedre nodded leaving the room, looking pleased to see both of them looking so happy. Iris laughed softly nodding, running her fingrs thrugh her hair as she started waking up."I did indeed rest well.Better then usual actually."She said smiling widely as seh started waking up more, taking a plate of food from phedre as the servant returned. She smiled kissing her back before pulling away."Go work. I am sure phedre will see to whtever I need.We will be prepared for the party tonight."she said looking curious about the idea of wht the prty was about but leaving it to be a surprise.

Alexander moaned softly holding still, sighing sotly as he looked down at her."I wouldn't be able to come more then a few times a week. Someone will notice my absence in rome if I do come more."He said slowly pulling himself out and slumping to the side, closing his eyes. "Do you want me to stay the night?"He asked looking at her curious, awake enough that he could leave if she wanted him to

Ophelia grinned, obviously excited about her brother's engagement. "Oh! We should have the wedding here, my lord," she said, "Alec would love that... And I will see to a servant going out for a gift. I already have something in mind." She leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips, her hand running through his hair. It was clear that she was happy to be with him, and despite her hesitation in the beginning, she was growing to love him in ways she had never imagined. "Your bath has been drawn, and I will go see the doctor while you bathe."

With that, she kissed his cheek and headed down to her private rooms she had been given on arrival a few months ago. The doctor was waiting on her, and luckily, the check-up went rather quickly. By the time Valerian was out of the tub and everything, the doctor was finished. Everything was fine, as expected, and both mother and child were as healthy as could be. The only thing the doctor suggested was to have Ophelia eat a bit more, considering she was eating for two now.

Alec smirked a bit and nodded, finishing his breakfast and standing to get dressed. "Very well," he said, "I'll be back in time to dress for the party. While I'm gone, Phedre will tend to your needs, and two guards are on duty." He leaned down to kiss his new fiance's cheek, then nodded for Phedre to follow him out of the room. He didn't make eye contact in order to not give away any emotion, but once the door was closed and he was alone with her in the hall way, he pulled her close and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. "Take care of her," he whispered huskily against her lips, giving her a smirk, "And when I'm spoiling her and showing her off in public tonight, just remember, she's a pretty little fool who knows no better." He kissed her once more, then let her go. "She will leave with her father tonight and won't return into our wedding night. It's your job to make her so happy today that she won't doubt returning."

Astrid looked over at him, staying on her back but turning her head. "Stay," she said, "I can't risk you going out so late and getting hurt. You may leave in the morning. I want you gone early enough so you can attend the party at the palace. The public does not know, but it's celebrating the unborn child." She let her hand reach out to stroke his hot, sweaty back side. "You are to act excited and happy for them, am I clear? No one must know that you object Valerian's actions. They can't suspect you." She smirked and squeezed his ass gently. "Besides, since you will not be able to come as often, I need to get plenty of use out of you each visit."

Valerian frowned slightly thoughtfully, "I think that would be apporiate. He is the captain of the guard, and your brother."He said looking slightly mused before looking up at him, "Good. And snd tht servant out for a gift. And pick up something from both of us."He said stealing a kiss before heading to get his bath. When he was done he walked into the bedroom again, looking her over."WEll?How are you?"He asked the slight crinkling of his eyes starting to show as he considered everything he had to do for the day.Looking pleased that she was fine he sighed softly, "I better be going. I don't want to get to behind in work, and I need to see Alec this morning."He said bending down to kiss her forehead, not wanting to but knowing tht he had no excuse to just lay around all day.

"Don't worry, alec."Iris smiled watching him go before getting up to get ready for the day. Phedre meanwhile gasped in startlement t the kiss, kissing him back before stepping away. Studying the man in front of her before nodding."Don't worry. You care for her, I'll take cre of her for you."she muttered smiling softly as she looked up at him, laughing as she stepped back, knowing that they couldn't be distracted, that the had to go to work."She'll enjoy her day my lord. Now go, I am sure the emperor is awaiting you."

Alex sighed softly shivering as he stroked his back smirking at her. "Don't worry about me. I'm perfectly capable of pretending that I'm happy for them."He said leaning over to kiss her softly before smirking a little as he closed his eyes."Oh,I'm looking forward to being well used."he grinned a little before sighing softly, shifting to get comfortable as he drifted off to sleep. In the morning he stood, looking down at his empress, leaning down to kiss her. "I will see you in a few days."

Ophelia nodded, looking relieved at knowing the baby was okay and that he was happy. "Go work," she said, leaning in to his kiss. Standing up, she let her lavender toga fall back over her legs. It was a bit awkward to have her nether regions be propped and prodded, but she figured she better get used to it. "I'll make sure everything is taken care of. Go see my brother and tell him I am excited to see him later tonight." Once he was gone, she went back to checking on decorations, food, and staff.

Alec nodded and gave her a wink. "That he is, and I need to meet him down at his office at the training center." He grabbed his bag and headed out the door, content with the idea of his slave and his fiance spending the day together. It was be so easy on them to know that they got alone. Well, for now at least... Once he made it to the training center, he walked into Valerian's office and bowed a bit. "Good morning, my lord," he said, a smile on his face.

Astrid stood up and wrapped her robe around her. She leaned up to kiss him, but her demeanor was rather cold. "You will come tonight. I want to know how the party played out, and no one will know you are here since everyone will be in the city for the night," she said, tying off her robe, "Do not come until after sunset." Running her fingers through her hair, she looked pleased. "You did a good job, my lord... Now don't disappoint me." With that, she nodded for the door.

Once she was gone, she went about pushing a plug-like device into her nether regions, then soaked in a warm tub. She was a very superstitious woman, especially when it came to getting pregnant, and she was not about to take any chances...

Valerian smiled a little at the man as he walked into the training center, looking more relaxed and content then he had in months. Even if the war was almost at a standstill, the man was happy to know that his child was on the way, and that someone he considered a friend was getting married. It just reassured him that alec wasn't still being stupid over the slave. "Good morning."He sid sighing quietly. "I got news that the legion sacked Athens, so we now control the south."He said looking pleased with the idea, even though he knew it wasn't a sure thing, because astrid's brother stood in the way of him controlling all of greece, and he was extremely disappointed that the prince hadn't just handed it to him. After all, he was married to astrid, he should get the land that belonged to her family.Smiling at the other man as they settled in to work.

Alexander looked down at her, before frowning a little. "I will see you tonight then."he said because he wasn't sure that it was a good idea, or that no one would notice he was gone, but he had to trust her thoughts on what no one would notice. He'd just have eto make sure that tehy saw him leave with a slave, and make sure that the slave wouldn't talk. Yes, that would be best. leaving he headed for the city.

That evening Valerian smiled as he walked into the bedroom already starting to strip."Ophelia did you choose something for me to wear, or am I on my own?"He asked because he didn't want to mess up her plans for whatever she had planned for the night. He knew this was a party for her, and he wanted it just perfect.

Iris smiled as Alex walked into the room, gesturing towards the bed were a nice white toga with a red belt was waiting for him. Already dressed in her red toga dress iris smiled at him."Phedre was most helpful in helping me find something for both of us."She reassured him knowing he had to have been worried about how the two women would get along, but it seemed phedre had gone out of her way to not only be helpful, but kind.

LFCB4-500x500.jpg

Ophelia walked into the room with her lilac-colored toga, smiling brightly. Her long hair was tied up in an elegant knot with a braid wrapping around it (like picture) and her dress flowed behind her. "I had no idea I was allowed to dress the Emperor," she said, looking amused. "I do love you in dark colors though... What about this? It coordinates with mine in a way." She nodded over to the dark violet toga that was hanging up in his closet.

Stepping up to him, she rest her hands on his chest and kissed him gently on the lips. "How do I look? You approve?" It was clear that she was concerned about him being proud to have her on his arm, and she'd go change into something else if he didn't like what she was wearing. It seemed as if she had no backbone, but it was only because she knew his opinion was important because an entire country was watching them.

Alec looked amused as he stepped into the bedroom, glancing at the toga. "Ah, I like it," he said, leaning down to kiss her cheek, "And you look beautiful my lady. Red suits you well." He took the toga and went to change in the room in order to not make her uncomfortable, then came back out with it on. "How was your day? Did Phedre treat you well?" Reaching down, he took her hand and inspected her finger to make sure she was wearing the engagement ring.

He glanced over at Phedre. "Go get dressed in your nice uniform," he said, "You'll be serving at tonight's party." He looked a bit uncomfortable at the thought, but he didn't say anything. He had no choice but to bring her, but he had a feeling that if she stayed close to Lord Cleotys, she'd be safe from Anthony.

"Well, its not a pleasure that many get to claim, but I think this one time, I will allow you to dress me."He said looking amused nodding as she stepped closer to him."Well.That does go well with your outfit, I agree."He said loking her over before taking it from her, before looking her over. Leaning down to kiss her softly he smiled softly."You look lovely dear."He uttered lust showing in his eyes but more then that, genuine affection for the woman in front of him."Are you ready to face everyone?"He asked gently touching her hair stroking her hair out of her face.

"Thank you alec.I thought it did to."She said blushing a little at his praise, before grinning at her as he came back out."You look as well as I thought you would.Red suits you to."she said leaning up to kiss his cheek before stepping back, fussing a little over her hair and shoes, making sure everything was in the right spot before they left.Watching the other woman leave the room she smiled at alec."It was good. She was a perfect darling."The younger woman gushed, though she was a year older then phedre, she had lived a innocent life, and untouched by violence, she was truly happy and content wiht everything

Phedre nnodded before walking away, looking nervous about the idea of attending the party. It had been a few months since she'd had to, and hopefully this would go better then the last time. Returning in a few moments dressed and ready to go, bowing her head slightly."My lord, lady, it is time to go. It would not be a good thing to be late, not with what the emperor's news is."She said smiling slightly.

Ophelia grinned, so happy that he liked her dress. The look in his eyes said it all, and it left her feeling tingly inside. "Thank you," she whispered, reaching up to straighten the sash of his toga. "Not quite. I want to show you the gift I sent for. Just to make sure you approve." She hurried across the room and picked up a box. Lifting the top off, she revealed a pair of beautiful drinking goblets. "They are handcrafted with pure gold, and the figures around them represent wedded bliss." She looked up at him, looking proud at her selection. "What do you think? I figured they could use them on their wedding day and night if they choose..."

image.img
image.img

Iris' innocence made Alec smile. She may not have been his first choice, but he was sure she would go out of her way to make her happy every day of their lives... And as far as he was concerned, he had Phedre for just as long. Between the two of him, he was going to be one content man. "I am pleased that you think so, Sweetheart," he said, kissing her cheek, "The Emperor is pleased of our engagement and he will be making an announcement of it tonight."

Leading her toward the chariot, he sat beside Iris on one side and across from Phedre. "Go straight to the kitchen when we get there," he told Phedre, "I'm sure they will have you serve drinks as people arrive." He patted her knee, then settled against his seat as the chariot went into the city.

One there, Alec led Iris inside with a hand on the small of her back. "Let's go speak with your parents," he said, "I am sure they want to talk to you." With that, he winked and walked her over to Lord Cleotys and Lady Serena.

Valerian looed curious as she straightened his sash,"The gift?What did you get?"He asked curiously as he looked down at her, Looking down into the box he looked startled at how very beautiful it was before laughing softly."I haven't seen finer. And I have seen some well crafted wedding gifts."He grinned pleased with her choice."You did well. I am glad you got them.Definately something I would have chosen to."He said leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Come, we better be going."He said taking the box from her and making sure it was wrapped before heading for the door.

"Oh. I hadn't expected that, but good."Iris said looking startled at the idea that their engagement was being announced so soon, and espicially when it was at the emperor's party, but it was pleasing to know that the emperor had taken a personal interest enough to be willing to share this moment with them, even if he had his own announcements to make. When they arrived Iris smiled as she took his head, making their way towards her parents. Cleotys smiled as he took a glass from phedre, raising it as he looked at the couple approaching him."It seems we are celebrating tonight daughter.I am glad you accepted."He said pleased at the choice to allow her to marry, glancing towards the door as valerian and ophelia walked in.

Back
Top Bottom