Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

After a while, the doctors came back and took Koishi away to get a full check up, and without a baby to keep her awake, sleep crashed over Makise almost instantly.

"Mr. Heiwajima?" The doctor stepped in. "Your daughter is perfectly healthy, she's a good size and weight and there isn't anything we could find wrong- well except for the lack of pigmentation in her skin, hair, and eyes."

"She has albinism- she's albino." The doctor said. "It shouldn't effect her, but she should wear something to protect her eyes and skin while outside."

"Actually it depends on how it ends up in a few years. She may only need some mild sun screen." The doctor said.

"Alright, you can come see your daughter if you'd like to, let your her sleep." She said, motioning to Makise.

Koishi sat with Masashi on the swings, holding a red umbrella over her head as she swung lazily, kicking her feet and watching the ground as it moved beneath her. "Hey Masa... How come you always wear those glasses?"

"I don't think they look creepy." She said, turning to look at him, her pink-red eyes watching him.

Koishi kicked her feet, moving the swing a little faster. "People think I'm weird cuz I always have an umbrella, even when it isn't raining... They don't even use my real name... They call me Seishin... Otou-sama says it's cuz I'm pale... But he also says to ignore them."

((Seishin??))

Masashi frowned softly and removed his glasses, foggy eyes staring off into nothing, "Well, I think you're beautiful, Koko...I don't need my sight to know that..."

((It means spirit~ Like a ghost~))

Koishi blushed softly, glancing away from Masashi to her mom who sat with Ayane a ways away. "Arigatou." She said, smiling softly.

Koishi reached her hand out and took his hand, leading him over so he wouldn't fall, pulling him under the shade of her umbrella.

Back
Top Bottom