Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"The doctor should be here any moment, the nurse went to fetch him." He said, trying to sooth her.

"But you still love me~" He grinned his foxy grin, kissing her forehead and giving her hand a small squeeze.

He chuckled, perking when the doctor came in. "How's she doing?" "I don't think she's quite there." Izaya said.

"I know it does, Mika-san, but please wait a little longer, you aren't completely dilated yet." He said.

"Hai, hai..!" Izaya quickly left the room, going to phone his sister and Shizuo, telling them it was almost time for the birth. "Shizuo, we gotta go!" Makise shuffled to get her coat, her own stomach swollen. "Mika's gonna have her baby soon!"

"Do you think it's gonna be a girl? Or maybe a boy!" Makise asked as they boarded the train. "Maybe it'll look like Izaya..!"

Makise smacked his arm lightly. "You aren't going to kill a small child..!" She said, practically dying to see the baby that hasn't been born yet.

Makise followed Shizuo to the hospital, hurrying inside where they were told they'd have to wait outside. "We need to be in there though..!"

Back
Top Bottom