Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Makise moved over quickly and hugged Shizuo tightly, pressing her face into his chest. "I was so worried..." She teared up. "G-Gomen...!"

"Why are you sorry, brat?" He asked, placing his hand on her head, "Relax, ok? If anything, we'll ask Mika for help. She's the mother type anyways.."

She looked up at him and nodded. "H-Hai..." She rubbed her eyes. "Sorry.... I've been a little off lately.." She said softly.

((Is Shizuo all sayd?))

"Why don't I make dinner?" Makise said, moving back into the kitchen.

Makise started dinner, then peered out into the living room. "Shizuo?" She moved over to him, holding out his milk. "Are you okay...?"

((Oh. .-.))

Makise sat down on the chair across from him, looking down at the floor in awkward silence.

"It's just that... You're taking this rather well..." She said. "I was expecting you to be angry..."

"Oh.." She nodded, looking down at the floor. "Yeah... I guess if be shocked too.... I actually am."

Makise leaned against his chest, blowing a stray strand of hair out of her face. "I could say the same for you."

Makise stuck a tongue out at him, nuzzling into his chest. "You're such a stickler...~" She teased.

Back
Top Bottom