Drrr!! (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"Hai, hai.." Izaya said and finished his food, setting his chopsticks down and thanking her for the meal.

Ayane made a noise of acknowledgment and grabbed her phone, dialing Shizuo's number. Shizuo sat with Makise and looked at his phone, picking it up and putting it to his ear, "What?" "Ano...hi, Shizuo..." "Hi. What is it?" Shizuo asked gruffly

"Promise you won't get mad?" "That depends if you would tell me what the fuck happened." Shizuo growled out. There was silence for a second, "I'm pregnant..." Shizuo gripped his phone so tightly, the plastic began to crack, "Tell me it's not Izaya's." "Ok, I won't...!" "HE'S DEAD!!" Shizuo yelled

Makise's eyes widened, but she grabbed Shizuo's wrist to try and stop him anyway. "What if Mika's happy though?" She tried to reason.

"You can kill him when you're calm...!" She said, not letting to of his wrist. "The only reason you will be going over there is to congratulate the two, please?"

"Thank you." She said, letting to of his wrist and taking his hand. "Let's go home, okay? We can visit Mika tomorrow morning." She said.

Makise had no choice but to follow Shizuo, since he was holding her hand. "But Shizuo..! By the time we get there it'll be late! That's rude!"

"Oh! No, Shizuo, you're fine... I've... Just been feeling a little sick since this morning is all." She said.

Back
Top Bottom