Axis Powers ヘタリア (DarkMudkip/Jikkah)

Saxony shot a look to Prussia and Germany chuckled, not wanting to get the wrath of a woman, or end up sleeping on the couch. "Oh hush, Gil." Saxony said.

(( ; 3 ; ))

Saxony sat on the bed, head in her hands. How could this happen? They had used protection, so why? She dreaded telling Scotland, looking over at Thane, sleeping in his crib she frowned more.

Saxony stood up and headed out to greet Scotland, looking more pale than usual. She was quiet, and stared at Scotland's feet. "Liebe I-" Her voice caught in her throat.

"I'm pregnant." Her voice was so quiet she wasn't quite sure she had even said it, standing there, frozen.

Saxony flinched and looked down at the floor, frowning softly. "It was just ein accident, Iain." She said softly.

Saxony's temper flared when he brought her son- their son- into the fight like he was just some dog that a neighbor had dumped on them for the weekend. "Don't you bring Thane into zhis..!" She said, looking up at him. "He's ein baby, he's not supposed to be easy!"

"Zhen vhat do you suggest I do, Iain?" Her voice was low so she wouldn't wake Thane. "Get rid of zhe baby? Have ein abortion?"

"I..." Scotland glanced away from her, "I don't know..." He turned and went to the door, "I need a drink...I'll be back latar..." He said and left

Saxony trembled and set her jaw, gripping her arms hard to stop herself from shaking as she went to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and drinking it slowly, being swallowed up by her thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom