Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Requests!

Naomi David

Supernova
PM only... Or it can be right here!

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

Either way, looking for sex!

NOTE

I ALWAYS play the younger person!

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well! I will not do pure smut in fandoms!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments/The Dark Artifices
Supernatural
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo
Fairy Tail Zero/Fairy Tail
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Vampire Academy/Bloodlines
Divergent

I only play OCs, and prefer if my partner plays canon characters!

Father X Daughter's Friend(s)
Father X Babysitter(s)
Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Student(s)
Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)
Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)
Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)
Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

For smut, what I'm really feeling is an alien/monster breeding and whoring out a human teen girl!

I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me!

Feeling the need for good smut! Discuss details with me!

I do wish to do a Star Wars RP right now. The time line would take place after Episode VIII, The Last Jedi.

After recent losses on the battlefield, both the First Order and the Resistance seek to rebuild themselves, starting with recruiting new allies. One such ally are the Mandalorian people, warrior people since ancient times. The Resistance and the First Order both know that whatever side has the Mandalorians as allies, the war will be tipped in that side's favor.

To decide who will gain the Mandalorian alliance, the current leadership of the Mandalorian people have decided to throw a massive party on their home world of Mandalore. They wish to see which side can provide the most convincing argument to gain their favor. Seeking to gain the favor for the First Order, Kylo Ren seeks to seduce the most influential woman at the party, she is essentially the 'Princess', and has the most influence over her Mother and Father. But little does he know that the 'Princess' is powerful in the Force, just like him, except she is undecided, not aligned to either the Light or the Dark.

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well! I will not do pure smut in fandoms!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Divergent

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Divergent

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel/MCU (I want this one the most, preferably with my partner playing the Winter Soldier!)
Teen Wolf
Divergent

I play OCs, canons if my partner makes a very good case, and prefer if my partner plays canon characters!

I'm also interested in Once Upon A Time fandom in case anybody is interested, first preferences in this story would be Jefferson or Killian!

Father X Daughter's Friend(s)
Father X Babysitter(s)
Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Student(s)
Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)
Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)
Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)
Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

For smut, what I'm really feeling is an alien/monster breeding and whoring out a human teen girl!

I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me!

Feeling the need for good smut! Discuss details with me!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel/MCU (I want this one the most, preferably with my partner playing the Winter Soldier!)
Teen Wolf
Divergent

I play OCs, canons if my partner makes a very good case, and prefer if my partner plays canon characters!

Side note, I am NOT looking for pure smut at the moment. No smut heavy either!

I would greatly appreciate a story set in the Fairy Tail universe, set before and during the Alvarez War, especially if my partner plays Zeref, details to be discussed in PM!

In honor of Endgame being in theaters, I would love a story set in the MCU, with the person playing opposite me laying a canon character! More details to be discussed in PMs!

I'm craving a story set in the MCU! PM me for more details! Canon (You) x OC (Me) pairing!

There would be more of an emphasis on story than smut, but make no mistake, there will be smut. Just further down the line. Maybe at the end of the line.

I'm craving a story set in the MCU! PM me for more details! Canon (You) x OC (Me) pairing! There would be more of an emphasis on story than smut, but make no mistake, there will be smut. Just further down the line.

I'm craving a story set in the MCU! PM me for more details! Canon (You) x OC (Me) pairing! There would be more of an emphasis on story than smut, but make no mistake, there will be smut. Just further down the line. We'd go on through the movies.

I'm craving a story set in the MCU! PM me for more details! Canon (You) x OC (Me) pairing! There would be more of an emphasis on story than smut, but make no mistake, there will be smut. Just further down the line. We'd go on through the movies.

Harry Potter

Star Wars The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Supernatural

DC

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Teen Wolf

Divergent

I prefer to play OCs, and prefer if my partner plays Canon characters.

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Father X Daughter's Friend(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Father X Babysitter(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Principal X Female Student(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]For smut, what I'm really feeling is an alien/monster breeding and whoring out a human teen girl![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Feeling the need for good smut! Discuss details with me![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well! I will not do pure smut in fandoms![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Harry Potter[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Star Wars The Vampire Diaries/The Originals[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments/The Dark Artifices[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Supernatural[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Fairy Tail Zero/Fairy Tail[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]DC[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Marvel Cinematic Universe[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Teen Wolf[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Vampire Academy/Bloodlines[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Divergent[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Naruto/Boruto[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]I prefer to play OCs, and prefer if my partner plays Canon characters.[/BGCOLOR]

Harry Potter (not craving)

Star Wars (craving if you're willing to play Ben Solo/Kylo Ren)

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals (kinda craving)

The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments/The Dark Artifices (kinda craving)

Supernatural (kinda craving)

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo (not craving)

Fairy Tail Zero/Fairy Tail (craving)

DC (kinda craving)

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Am particularly craving this, especially if you're willing to play James Buchanan Barnes/The Winter Soldier!)

Teen Wolf (craving, haven't done this in a while)

Vampire Academy/Bloodlines (not craving)

Divergent (kinda craving, gotta study it some more, am rusty)

Last edited:

DC (kinda craving)

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Am particularly craving this, especially if you're willing to play James Buchanan Barnes/The Winter Soldier!)

Teen Wolf (craving, haven't done this in a while)

I am not interested in doing non fandom pairings at the present moment.

DC (kinda craving)

Teen Wolf (craving, haven't done this in a while, craving Scott McCall or Derek Hale)

I hope to do long term stories with my partners and not one-shots!

I am not interested in doing non fandom pairings at the present moment.

Back
Top Bottom