Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Requests!

Naomi David

Supernova
PM only... Or it can be right here!

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

Either way, looking for sex!

NOTE

I ALWAYS play the younger person!

I want some smut right now, though I'm interested mainly in having monsters fucking and breeding my slutty teen characters!

My characters start as virgins, but are in secret cock hungry whores!

I want some smut right now, though I'm interested mainly in having monsters fucking and breeding my slutty teen characters!

My characters start as virgins, but are in secret cock hungry whores! I only RP through PMs and threads!

Fandoms I feel like doing right now!
--------------------------------------------
Star Wars
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Supernatural

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Supernatural

Star Wars
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Supernatural
Fairy Tail

I would like to RP with somebody who knows both the manga and the anime of Fairy Tail! PM please if interested!

I would also enjoy an RP with somebody who knows the Underworld franchise.

I would like to RP with somebody who knows both the manga and the anime of Fairy Tail! PM please if interested!

I would also enjoy an RP with somebody who knows the Underworld franchise. Please PM if interested! I would love to RP in the Underworld series!

I would also enjoy an RP with somebody who knows the Underworld franchise. Please PM if interested! I would love to RP in the Underworld series! I would appreciate that the person I RP with be a Death Dealer!

I would also enjoy an RP with somebody who knows the Underworld franchise. Please PM if interested! I would love to RP in the Underworld series! I would appreciate that the person I RP with be a Death Dealer!

I would like to RP with somebody who is familiar with the Harry Potter universe!

I would like to RP with somebody who is familiar with the Harry Potter universe!

My characters start as virgins, but are in secret cock hungry whores!

My characters start as virgins, but are in secret cock hungry whores! Only when I do smut are my characters cock hungry whores!

I am looking for somebody to play Green Arrow or Flash against my version of Killer Frost! Please PM if interested. I really want this RP! I only RP on PMs and threads!

I am looking for somebody to play Green Arrow or the Flash against my version of Killer Frost! I am also looking for a RP involving mutants in Marvel. I only RP through PMs and threads.

To all those who are fans of... DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Percy Jackson, and Fairy Tail, I would love to RP with you! Just PM me!

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, or Larcade for me!

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, or Larcade for me!

I want a DC RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Green Arrow or the Flash for me! TV versions preferred.

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man or Captain America for me!

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, Laxus, or Larcade for me!

I want a DC RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Green Arrow or the Flash for me! TV versions preferred.

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man or Captain America for me!

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, Laxus, or Larcade for me!

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man, Captain America, or the Winter Soldier for me. Movie versions preferred!

In the spirit of the fact that Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, was recently released, I wish to do a story within the Star Wars Universe. I do not wish to do it during the Rogue One time period, but for further details, please PM me!

Back
Top Bottom