Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Requests!

Naomi David

Supernova
PM only... Or it can be right here!

Can go any genre, like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson (you get the idea) Or can be completely normal...

Either way, looking for sex!

NOTE

I ALWAYS play the younger person!

Father X Daughter's Friend(s)
Father X Babysitter(s)
Male Teacher(s) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Student(s)
Male Coach(es) X Female Student(s)
Male Principal X Female Secretary(ies)/ Teacher(s)
Male Boss(es) X Female Secretary(ies)/ Female Intern(s)
Male Doctor(s) X Female Nurse(s)/ Female Patient(s)
Male Football Player(s) X Female Cheerleader(s)
Rich Man (Men) X Poor Girl(s)
Rich Man (Men) X Rich Girl(s)
Guy X Female Harem

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

I am really feeling smut right now, so please PM me!

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, Laxus, or Larcade for me!

I want a DC RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Green Arrow or the Flash for me! TV versions preferred.

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man, Captain America, or the Winter Soldier for me. Movie versions preferred!

Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

A man has a sweet, sexy looking, virgin teen under his desk, sucking him off, giving him a hand job, maybe a tit job, while he works/teaches/whatever. When ever he fancies, he properly fucks her. He also records every last detail with hidden video cameras. He dearly loves to impregnate teen girls. He always fills all of her holes, and when he's finished with her holes, he cums all over her body. He sends the finished tapes to all of his friends, who then pay him a lot of money to fuck the girl all at the same time later that night. The cycle repeats the next day with a new girl.

I want to do a Fairy Tail RP right now. I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Natsu, Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, Laxus, or Larcade for me!

I want a DC RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Green Arrow or the Flash for me! TV versions preferred.

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man, Captain America, Winter Soldier, or Thor for me. Movie versions preferred!

Hey, I'm feeling more nostalgic, silly right now. I want to do something that's based on Halloween. It can be magical or non magical. Please PM me for more information!

I wish to do a story in The Vampire Diaries/Originals universe, please PM me for more details! I would prefer if you played either Stefan, Damon, Klaus, or Kol!

Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want a Marvel RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate if somebody played Spider Man, Captain America, Winter Soldier, or Thor for me. Movie versions preferred!

I want s Star Wars RP right now, I would play an OC, and would highly appreciate it if somebody played Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi Wan Kenobi, or Kylo Ren for me!

I would love to RP right now! PM me please!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
The Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices/The Dark Artifices
Fairy Tail

These are the fandoms I feel like doing a story with right now!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices/The Dark Artifices/Shadowhunters (TV series)
Fairy Tail
Teen Wolf (The TV series)

These are the fandoms I feel like doing a story with right now! But really, right now I crave Vampires and Werewolves!

Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

Other fandoms I wish to RP are as follows...!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices/The Dark Artifices/Shadowhunters (TV series)

Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

Other fandoms I wish to RP are as follows...!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Fairy Tail

These are the fandoms I feel like doing a story with right now! But really, right now I crave Vampires and Werewolves!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Fairy Tail

These are the fandoms I feel like doing a story with right now! But really, right now I crave Vampires and Werewolves! I will happily do crossovers as well!

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well!

Harry Potter (If somebody could be Draco Malfoy against my OC I'd be really happy!)
Star Wars
The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments/The Dark Artifices
Supernatural
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo
Fairy Tail Zero/Fairy Tail
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Vampire Academy/Bloodlines
Divergent

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well!

Harry Potter (If somebody could be Draco Malfoy against my OC I'd be really happy!)
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Divergent
---------------------------------------------------------
Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

I do want to do a Star Wars RP story where I'm playing an OC opposite Kylo Ren. More details in PMs if you wish to make the story with me!

I'd also like to do a Marvel/DC story involving mutants/metahumans!

Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf (Okay, this one I really want!)
Divergent

I only play OCs!
---------------------------------------------------------
Father X Babysitter(s)
Guy X Female Harem

In the spirit of Halloween being this month, I'd love to do a Halloween themed RP! PM me for more details!

Also, given the fact that The Last Jedi comes out in December, and the newest trailer literally just dropped, I would love to do a Star Wars RP with my OC character against Kylo Ren! Please PM me for more details!

In the spirit of Halloween being this month, I'd love to do a Halloween themed RP! PM me for more details! Sheerly for nostalgia purposes, who wouldn't want to do a fun RP with ghosts, ghouls, goblins, and other creeepies? Mix it up with other fandoms with the spirit of Halloween!

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well! I will not do pure smut in fandoms!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Divergent

I only play OCs!

Hi, I'm looking to do stories within the following fandoms! I'm also willing to do crossovers within these fandoms as well! I will not do pure smut in fandoms!

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Supernatural
DC
Marvel
Teen Wolf
Divergent

I only play OCs!

Right now, in honor of The Last Jedi coming out, I would love to do a Star Wars RP right now!

Back
Top Bottom