Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Josh was sure of one thing, they would have a happy life together if the last several days was any indication. He pulled her lips to his for another kiss. At the same time, he wondered how she would react when he got his motorcycle out of storage. He had been dreaming of taking off with her for a long time now, and now that they belonged to one another, he could. He slipped his hand beneath her soft robe and caressed her warm skin. He wondered how she would look wrapped in supple black leather.

Eliana smiled and then took Josh hand lead him back to the bedroom. From there she got dressed and started packing their clothes. "I can't wait to see our new house, I love the pack and I love my family but I want to go back to the city and start our lives."

Josh helped her to pack but continued to tease her gently from behind, cupping her breasts and nuzzling her neck. "I have a surprise for you when we get home." Seeing her look up at him with a firey smile, he gently pinched her nipples through her robe and said "You will just have to wait and see!

"Well your just plain evil" she finished getting dressed and packing there stuff "alright let's say good bye and head home." She sighed a little she hated to see their fun end but in other ways she was ready to go back to every day life.

Josh decided to have some fun. If I'm evil, he thought, I may as well act the part. He grabbed the suitcase in one hand and tossed her over his shoulder and carried her past her brother and out to the car. "Thanks again Lucca" he called out as he set her in the car. "Thanks again!" Lucca smiled and smirked at his sister as she was hauled away by her husband. He was betting on a boy in about 9 months, maybe two or three. He waved at Eliana as they drove off.

Eliana laughed as he grabbed her and carried her out to the car. She was shocked that her brother didn't stop him. Once they were in the car and on there way home she playfully hit his shoulder. "Jerk" she then sat in the car and watched her former home fade into the distance.

Josh pulled past the house and along side the shed. He smirked when he saw the puzzled look on Eliana's face. He hopped out and around to her door and let her out then taking her hand lead her to the shed. He opened the door and said "Isn't it great?!!!" There inside the shed sat a huge new Harley just like her father's except that it was purple just like her eyes, instead of dark blue. "You read for the road?" he asked. He held out a beautiful set of butter soft leathers. "Get undressed and try these on!" Josh was obviously excited as hell.

Eliana laughed a bit as he pulled her toward the shed. "Well you are certainly excited about something" she the. Watched as he open the door and a new bike was sitting there. He handed her the leathers and she just shook her head. "Alright we can go for a short ride but I really need to get settled into the new house I do have to start working again the day after tomorrow."

Josh was taken aback. He had expected her to be more enthusiastic. For a moment he didn't know what to say. In the back of his mind he hoped that she was pregnant and that her response was a result of the "nesting instinct" he had heard about. He took the leathers back from her and layed them across the bike, and pulled her into a warm embrace. He leaned back against the wall of the shead keeping her in his arms. This was the woman he loved, the bike would just have to wait.

He was going to enjoy this time with her and he wanted her to be happy as well. He kissed her gently and enjoyed the warmth of her body against him. He looked out of the shed at the house and back of the bike, then into her eyes. There was no choice to make. He closed the shed and walked back to the house with her tucked under his arm where she belonged.

Eliana hated disappointing him he was so excited about the bike but at the same time she was so tired. It had been a very busy time for them and there was still some adjusting to do. "I am sorry about not wanting go for a ride right now. I am just so excited to see our new house and just enjoy it. Maybe we can order take out and just relax tonight. You can pick the place"

"If that is what you want then that is what it shall be. The bike will be there when your ready even if I have to hire a sitter so we can use it" He still thought that possibly she was pregnant, and even if that was true, he was willing to accept her needs as more important. He kissed her gently and then scooped her up in his arms to carry her over the threshold.

He mentioned a sitter and eliana didn't know what to say. She knew there was no way she could be pregnant but was hoping for child. She was trying to think of something to say however she didn't need he kissed her and scooped her up in his arms and she laughed as he carried over the threshold oto their new home she kissed him softly "I love you."

As they arrived in their new home, Josh apologized. "I wish it was better, but I won't notice as long as you are with me." He set her down. "I have a confession to make. I asked your boss for an extra two weeks off so we could take a road trip on the bike. How would you like to spend it?"

Eliana looked around the house it was perfect just how she remembered it from the day the bought it, but now it was better it had their things inside it and them, it was perfect."I love the house and I love you. I am shocked you were able to get me more time off but thank you" she kissed him. "We can can spend some time on the bike I don't know if I want to spend two weeks traveling on it but we can certainly take it out."

He kissed her and scooped her up again, carrying her to the bedroom. "I have another surprise. Lucca and I built us a new bed. I cant wait to try it out. If we haven't already made a baby, I want to get started."

Her heart was racing in her chest as he said he was hoping she was pregnant and if she wasn't she would be soon. She didn't know what to do and the panic showed on her face she broke free of him "I am sorry I do t feel good." She then went to the bathroom and closed and locked the door. Her heart was still racing inside her chest. She had to tell him but how. Wolves did not use birth co trol it was against everything they believed how would she tell him, how would he react.

He followed her to the bathroom. This wasn't normal and he knew it. "Eliana, open the door. We cant start our marriage like this. What ever is troubling you, we need to talk about it. If we don't our marriage is over before it even starts. Let me in" His voice was firm but calm , and loving.

Eliana heard him outside the door and she froze she didn't know what to do. It was a few minutes before she opened the door but didn't come out she just stood there in the door way. "I'm not pregnant." She said softly "I am on birth control" she almost said it in a whisper.

His mouth fell open at the words. "Birth control? why? He went back to the bedroom and sat down. He didn't know what to say. he just waited for her to come in the bedroom.

Eliana drew a deep breath and walked out into the bedroom but did not sit on the bed with him. "When I was getting ready for the wedding my mother and friends just kept going on and on about us having children soon. At one point I couldn't take it I got in the car and just started to drive. I drove for almost two hours no real place in mind, suddenly I was stopped in front of a light and there right in front me was a planned parenthood, I turned in met with dr and choose that option." She looked down. "I moved to the city to get away from normal pack life I wanted to be part of the real world I guess the thought of getting pregnant right away it would no different if I stayed in the pack. I like my career to I am not ready to give that up yet."

"I hope you will forgive my surprise Eliana you could hardly have expected me to be aware of your plans. Why didn't you discuss this with me? You must know that it would be important to me? " He was having doubts about the trust which she had for him at this point, and was obviously destraught.

Eliana still couldn't look at him. "It was not my plan for this to happen this way I wanted to talk to you but you were not around and then all the pressure from my family I just panic."

"I know you didn't want to hurt me, but you also didn't trust me to listen to you and defend you, and more than that to love you. That is what is causing me pain. We have a lot to talk about, and some very important decisions to make."

"Your not listening this was not because I didn't trust you enough to talk to you, this was because of the pressure I felt from everyone else I could not deal with it any more. And then when I saw you and we had a chance to talk about it I was so wrapped up with everything for the wedding it slipped my mind really until Lucca started to think I was pregnant." She said in a rush not sure if truly understood that she didn't do this because of him

" I assume that the option you have chosen is not permanent, I mean it is reversible isn't it? I do want children eventually." In the meantime, we have three whole weeks off, can we at least take a trip on the bike? Since you cant get pregnant, we might as well enjoy each other, and have a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom