Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old ways in a new world II (Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"I think so. When we get close, I may need you to guide me, but for now it looks good. but of course not as good as you do! "

He smiled at her comment and headed down the highway. They had been driving about an hour and was feeling a bit drowsy. "Would you like to drive for a while?"

Eliana looked at him "sure, I bet your tired after working all night. Do you want to stop for a rest or will you be ok if I drive."

"I'm fine with you driving" he said pulling down an exit ramp so they could switch places. he made sure that she understood the controls and leaned back in the passenger seat.

Eliana picked it up quick and was driving with out and troubles. She let him rest in the passages seat figuring if he feel a sleep she would just wake him when they go there

He laid back in the seat, and closed his eyes, but with her so close beside him, sleep was not going to occur. He laid his hand on her knee and the feeling was electric.

Eliana smiled she gently moved her hand to his own lap. "Now none of that while I am driving, beside you should try to get some sleep."

Josh wasn't giving up that easy and a few miles later, his hand was back. He looked over at her. "keep your hands on the wheel!" he said with a snicker. He knew that he was raising her desire, and he loved the idea.

Eliana smiled a little and pulled off to the side of the road. "It's hard to watch where I am going if you are driving my mind to think of other things"

"Ok, Ok just go!" he said smiling at her and giving her another kiss. Lets just get there, before I jump your bones!" he was only half kidding, though he smiled about it.

"Yeah I know" he said smiling. He laid back and tried to sleep at least a little as she drove.

Eliana pulled back on to the road and began to drive. Before she knew it everything started to look formilure. She then saw the road that would lead back her family and she followed the road and pulled up to her parents house. Once she parked the car she gently shook him. "We are here"

He woke up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes got out of the car in the peaceful little village. He held her hand and walked with Eliana up to the house and then in through the kitchen door and was met by a towering man with grey temples, and piercing blue eyes. Robert smiled and pulled his daughter into a huge hug "I thought you would never come home" he looked at Josh somewhat suspiciously "Who would this be" "My name is Josh sir." Josh stood tall and didn't mince words. "Eliana and I want to be mates, and want your blessing". Just like that it was out there.

Eliana hugged her father but was shocked with Josh's bluntness.

"Well that is unexpected, why don't you at least get to know us before you rush into wanting to be family." Aurora stood next to Robert now looking at josh.

"Ma'am, I am sorry for the abrupt nature of my request. but we have fallen in love, and it is almost more than we were capable to wait until we could get here to ask. You have an amazing daughter, and as long as I live I will never find another that I would want for a mate, such is my love for her. Ask her how she feels. If she does not want me as much as I want her, then I will wait."

Eliana looked at her mother. "We are going to move in together we saw a house last night."

Aurora looked at her daughter "but my dear I thought you wanted more than a mate I thought you wanted some human traditions as well, like marriage, that was part of the reason you moved to the city."

Eliana shrugged a little "I love him."

Robert looked back at Josh. "will you be moving here where we can help you?" he asked. "Living in New York is expensive. " "I know the costs. I already have the full cost of a house saved." he showed her father picture they had taken of the house the day before. "This is where we will live. It's paid for as of last night." Josh looked at Eliana. You didn't mention wanting a wedding. I will be honored to marry you." He kissed her and then turned to Aurora. "There is nothing you could ask of me I wouldn't give for her, but what do you want of me? All I ask is your blessing. "

Eliana bit her lip "it was just some childhood fantasy I guess, I know our kind does not marry"

"It doesn't mean we can't marry it just means most don't, you always wanted it"

Eliana cut her mother off "it's ok mom don't worry"

"You should have told me" Josh said. "do you want to get married here at home or in New York? I have no family left so all the family is here."

"I'm not worried. But I do want you to be happy, and dreams are important. I'd love to marry you." He kissed her. "Don't you want to?"

Eliana bit her lip "um I do, I just was always hoping to mate after I got married but I don't know if that's in the cards for us."

"I guess that depends on how soon we get married. I know waiting won't be easy, but how long will we have to wait? "

Back
Top Bottom