Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She stretched out her arms and nodded. "Well, I would like to meet this Minotaur." She smiled and walked to her.

She smiled, leading her out. "Certainly."The room she was led to appeared as a small farm pasture, with two cows roaming about, and a minotaur watching over them. "Hello." He said calmly, tipping his head in their direction. The woman leaned in to whisper. "See, the temper minotaurs are renowned for, is only prominant when they're looking for a mate."

She followed her to a smaller room. She took in the small pasture. It was peaceful. She liked it. She smiled and looked at the minotaur. She nodded her head at him and looked at the woman. She listened to her as she whispered in her ear. She smiled. "I see." She rubbed her stomach and walked around the pasture before coming up to him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" The minotaur chuckled, walking to meet his new visitor. "My own little slice of heaven."

She nodded and crossed her arms over her chest. "It's beautiful." She rubbed her swollen stomach and looked at him. "I'm Caitlin." She held out her hand and smiled.

"Luke." He grunted, giving her hand a hearty shake with her own. "Take it she brought ya here to give some oral?" He chuckled, tilting his head toward the cows. "My girls are nice, but not so interested in that."

She smiled as he shook her hand. She chuckled and nodded. "Yes. I'm happy you got it right. Makes it easier for me." She looked at the cows and nodded. "I can see why."

She looked down at his shaft and the pair of huge balls. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight. "Aren't you...big?" She teased, getting down to her knees.

She looked up at him and chuckled. "You're funny." She reached over and licked the underside of his shaft.

He groaned quietly, cock oozing thick precum, the smell musky and sweet. (Guess who else is in your group rp!)

She looked up at him and smirked. She licked up the pre and took half of his length in her mouth. (I saw that! I'm so happy. Haha.)

He groaned and gasped, surprised at how easily she was fitting his cock. "Y-you're a bit more practiced even than you appear..." He chuckled.

Caitlin looked up at the minotaur and smiled. She swayed her hips and purred against his cock. She pulled away and leaned down, running her tongue on his cock.

He shudered and groaned, thick veins throbbing along his otherwise perfectly smooth, spear-like cock. "You are just increadible miss."

She moaned as she felt the veins throbbing on his cock. She looked up at him and grinned. "Thank you." She said. She took his length in her mouth again and sucked.

She felt his hand on the back of her head. She smiled as he began to thrust into her mouth slowly. Her hands came up and stroked the base of his cock.

He groaned, spurting sweet, musky precum in significant quantity. "Mmm, this is good footage." The woman chuckled.

She drank down the precum easily and moaned. Her tongue continued to lick his cock as her mouth sucked. She wanted to pleasure him.

He was bucking his hips harder, thrusting against her face. "Tell me if I'm getting too rough for ya." He grunted.

She felt his thrusts into her mouth get rougher. She was fine with that. It made her pussy leak. She let him fuck her mouth while she licked and continued to suck.

She let him thrust into her mouth. All she did was work her mouth and tongue. She knew he was enjoying this. He was spurting so much pre.

Back
Top Bottom