Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She set the camera in a small tripod. "Well, I've had the idea of implanting a tiny camera inside your womb, it would give a very unique view of sex." She smirked.

She tilted her head to the side as she let out another small moan. "It...sounds fascinating. It sounds interesting." She murmured, looking up at her. "I would like for you to try on me."

She grinned. "Well, we'll need you to give birth first before I can work something in there, but I just wanted to test the waters." The beast thrust deeper, split cock pushing into her womb.

She listened to the woman explain to her. She smiled and nodded. "That would be fine with me." She gasped as one of the cocks pushed into her womb. She moaned softly, hanging her head down.

both pairs wriggled and squirmed inside of her, the heads swelling and leaking precum. "Good, it'll create quite the lovely angle for the video."

She rolled her hips as the cocks continued to move inside of her. She moaned softly and smiled. "I'm sure the audience would love to see what it's like inside of me."

"And once you are pregnant, I can even timelapse out the child's growth, it would be invaluable data."

She looked down at her stomach and imagined her body at the full pregnancy. She smirked and looked up at her. "You are full of wonderful ideas."

She smirked. "Maybe someday I'll show you what other wonderful things I have." The hydra hissed, thrusts growing rough and ragged.

She grinned and groaned, feeling the hydra's thrusts grew rougher. "I..I'll be looking forward to that."

The heads hissed in unison, thick grey semen pumping into her, so viscous she could feel each spurt as a lump running up his cocks.

She felt her walls clench as she came. She moaned, feeling the semen spray into her. "So much." She whispered.

He flooded her with seed, each cock pumping at least as much as the gryphon, the woman having to grab a container as the grey sludge overflowed her pussy.

She panted as the cocks filled her. She felt her stomach swell. She moaned and shut her eyes. She felt the liquid starting to leak out of her swollen pussy. She looked back at the woman and smiled.

She took out a pair of short, fat plugs, pushing them into her when the hydra pulled out. She had a small pump attatched to them, squezzing until the swelled to hold them inside of her.

She saw the short plugs. At first she was confused until the woman pushed them into her. She groaned, feeling them swell to hold the cum in her. She rubbed her swollen stomach and smiled.

She looked at her and nodded. "I love it." She moved her hips and moaned again. "Who's the next one?"

"A minotaur. He's not quite human level in intelligence, but is considered a sentient like your dragonic friend."

She listened to her and nodded. "A Minotaur. How fascinating." She climbed up to her feet and rubbed her stomach.

Back
Top Bottom