Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

She felt it pulsating in her. She flipped her hair to the side and gasped, feeling her walls clench as she was about to cum.

He came, thick member pulsating and pumping jets of hot, black, oily cum into her womb. His seed didn't seem to stick inside her at all, sloshing about at the tiniest movement.

She felt her walls convulse as she came with the bird. She moaned loudly, rocking her hips as he rode out her orgasm. So much cum inside her.

How could she hold so much seed with her babies inside? She didn't mind though. She panted as the creature continued to pump his black seed in her.

She looked down past her breasts and saw her now swollen belly almost touching the ground. She smiled and looked up at the camera.

She grinned, moving away for a moment to get a collection container, slipping it under them. "His cum is likely to just come pouring out of you once he pulls free.

She pulled her hair to the side and smirked. "I wouldn't be surprised if it did." She rubbed her swollen tummy and looked back at the Gryphon. She smiled at the creature.

The Gryphon's knot began shrinking slowly, cum already starting to ooze out of her, dripping into the container.
"How does it feel sweetie?"

She breathed deeply as she felt the knot shrinking before the Gryphon's flaccid cock slipped out of her. She groaned softly, feeling the liquid ooze out of her. "Sore, but ready for the day."

She chuckled, moving behind her to get a good view of her gaped pussy leaking spunk. "That's good, there's more to come."

She shifted to get more comfortable. She thought it would be a quick wait for the cum to get out. "Good." She whispered, a smile spread across her face.

The gryphon seemed to have lost interest in her, leaving off into the moutains. "why don't you straighten up on your knees? I'll drain faster."

She heard the fluttering of the creature's wings then looked at her. "Yeah. That'll be better." She used her hands to push herself up onto her knees.

The cum slipped out, overflowing the container. "Hah, looks like he really enjoyed you. How would you like to taste his cum?"

She looked down at the container as it overflowed. She grinned and dipped her finger in. "I hope it's good." She brought her finger up to her lips before putting it in her mouth.

The taste was faintly burnt, a deep earth musk, slightly sweet and spicy. She produced a small, clear bowl. "Come on, let's do a good taste for the camera."

She licked her lips, interested in the taste. She smiled and dipped her fingers in once more. She brought them to her mouth and ran her tongue over them.

She took the bowl and smile. She nodded slowly then put the bowl to her lips. She took a long sip and sighed. "Yummy."

She giggled, setting the bowl back down on the ground. "I might drink it all." She said, rising to her feet slowly. "Who's next?"

Back
Top Bottom