Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dark Moon [Vampire07 & Eyesoffire]

"I'll be back for you tonight." He said to her with a frown. He never liked seeing Lillian like this. He wanted her to be free, to be able to move about as she wished, like a werewolf should be. He ensured to tie her tightly and kissed her before taking a step back and walking away from her slowly. "I'll be back, babe. For you, I promise." He said and then pursed his lips in focus, turned and walked out.

The rest of the day went by slowly, there wasn't much for Joe to do since the females were taking care of the prisoners. His thoughts frequently turned to Lillian. How was she doing? Was she safe? Was she lonely? She must have been, being in heat and alone was not good for anyone.

Eventually night came and the moon rose. Joe turned to look up at it. He stood up and felt the power in his body when he stepped into the moonlight. His mind went to Lillian once more and he began to walk towards her cave. It wasn't long before he was at the entrance and could smell her.

The day was long for her as well as all she could do was sleep. Though a scent reached her nose while she was still in her human form. The chains rattled with her getting to her feet trying to get to the end of the chains. Soon Joe's scent hit her nose making her smile. "Joe...Hows everything out there?" She asked as her heat had lessen but not by much. Her body was starting to think it would end up pregnant so her heat cycle was easing up quickly.

"Hard to tell, really." Joe said, walking back towards Lillian. "I mean they want you back and since they're all females that are victims I am not really allowed to see them, or talk to them yet. Dana wants to make sure they're all 100% recovered before we can have a word." He cupped her cheek with his hand before giving her a kiss. "They want their alpha female." He smiled a little. Joe's eyes dropped to the chains on her arms and legs. "What about you, Lillian? How are you feeling? Am I going to suddenly be taken in by the pheromones you're giving off?" He grinned. "Not that I can resist you anyway."

Smiling in the kiss she looked up at him as he mentioned they were wanting her back and he wondered if he'd give in to her scent. Smirking as she moved wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him with passion while she pressed her erected nipples into his chest. "I don't know but I do know is I want my mate." Her voice was soft while she pulled him further back into the cave then pushed him down to the ground. Mounting his hips as she kissed him deeply with her tongue lightly touhing his own with her hips grinding into his own.

"Mmmmf-god!" Joe gasped as he was mounted and kissed. He could feel her rubbing his cock. The scent had him hard but he wanted to know fi she wanted him first. It was clear she did. He slid a hand under her shirt and played with her nipples. "You're mate's right here, and he wants you to come get him." Joe grinned and pulled her hard down to him so kiss her again. His hand slid down to her hips and he went further to cup her ass. "In this skin, or as wolves?" He asked, more of a half whisper, half sigh. He was so very hard for her now. "You keep grinding me like this and you'll make me cum even before I push inside of you, Lillian."

Moaning softly against his lips as he cupped her ass which she raised it up to where he was cupping it more. "Like this. I enjoy it moree when we're humans." She smiled at him where she stood up and wiggled her hips out of the shorts though with her still chained her shorts hung around her angles. Getting him sitting up and jeansless she worked herself around to where she was mounting his cock in a reverse cowgirl style. Her juices were rolling down his shaft while she raised up and down getting a fast pace going.

For a time Joe was able to watch Lillian bounce on his cock, seeing her ass slap against his pelvis as he pushed upwards slightly. He placed both hands on her hips and pressed in with her fingers. As time went on, and his pleasure increased he had to close his eyes and tilt his head back. Joe's mouth was open, but he could only pant and gasp as Lillian fucked him. "Yes!....Oh God!....Mmmf!" he tried to stifle moans and grunts, biting his bottom lip.
Then he started to fuck her back, thrusting his dick up inside of her as if trying to get ass deep into her as he could. The tightness of her pussy made this difficult, but it made sex feel so damn good.

"Ah!" She panted as she leaned forward but with the chains it pulled her arms back. She grabbed onto the chains as she continued to bounce over him. Sweat rolled down the small of her back as she was edging closer to her orgasm. "Joe..." She gasped softly as he helped her to drive her hips down having his cock drilling her so deep she was afraid he'd break the device that kept her from becoming pregnant. Before long she arched her back with her hips slamming down hard as she cummed over his cock.

"Oh yes!' Joe moaned, his hands still holding her as his hips moved to increase the amount of pleasure they experienced. He felt his cock get wet and his pelvis too as Lillian came. It gave him reason to fuck her even harder. The tightness of her pussy had him feeling as if her lower lips were sucking on his member. He threw his head back and felt his semen leak out of his tip, he thrust again, the leak turned into a spray, on more good push and it became a torrent of seed, gushing out into Lillian as Joe rammed her from below.

Her toes curled as he rammed her from below and she could feel his semen pouring into her. "God, it feels like you've been storing your semen." She breathed as she could imagine he was a sought after male since he had the stamina and the volume to get any female pregnant in a short amount of time. "I'm glad you weren't captured and kept as a stud in the rival pack." She said softly as sweat dripped down from her naked form while their juices seem to be locked within her but with the force of his pouring into her it tried to leak out around his cock.

Joe reached up and cupped one of Lillian's breasts from behind, breathing heavily. "And I'm glad I didn't let them take you and use you." He licked his lips. "Glad that it's just my cock making you moan like this." He pulled her down, as fast the chains would allow and pressed his chest against her back, his hands running up and down her sexy, hot body. "I don't store my semen." He admitted, "You just make me cum really hard, like my body knows it's you and gets pleasure form only you." He licked her neck. Joe felt the strain of their juices, trying to flow out. "If I pull out, this is all going to get messy." He whispered.

Joe hugged Lillian. "By morning I want you back at the house, heat or not. I don't think you should be staying alone in this cave any longer." He kissed her cheek. "I will mate with you, and do it hard or slow, whichever way you desire, but I want you in your room, on your bed, or the floor or against the fucking wall. Our pack has an alpha female, and I want all the other females to know it's you I've chosen, and it's you I pleasure, no one else."

With her laying back on his chest she listened to him and heard something she never expected. "What?" She was growling softly. "The other females are coming after you?" Deep down she hoped she misunderstood him but the way he sounded was the women forgotten they had an alpha female in their pack. Not allowing him to hold her down she shifted her form she stood up having him pop free from her. He was right it was messy as their juices rushed free from her splattering the cave floor. Looking at him with sharp eyes as she knew she didn't smell any female on him when he arrived.

Joe couldn't help but smile up at Lillian. "Not exactly." He said, walking up towards her. "But this is what I want to show them." He raised his hand and traced it over her muscular forearm. "You, that you're one of us, as dangerous as the rest, if not more so." He shifted his form as well, "And me." He said, placing both his hands on her hips. "The two of us, together." He nipped her neck slightly, a sign of affection. "If I have my female away from me for too long you know the others will come, that the others will want me." His hands slid up her body and to the chains around her arms. "I want you back there Lillian. I want my mate."

Looking over her shoulder at him as he did have a point but females were more aware than males when it came to mating. Though if the newer recuits here they may not know. "Alright. I think my heat cycle is coming close to ending. I elieve its safe for me to return if I stay at your side. You being there will scare others off." she said as she felt the chains coming off of her wrists and ankles. Finding some clothes she pulled them as they seemed abit big. "I think I lost weight." She laughed softly as she transformed back into her human form. Any food that was in there she grabbed and walked out of the cave throwing it aside so it wouldn't roit inside. "Come on. I need to get back to look at the ones you guys brought back."

"It's been a mess since you left to be honest." Joe said, walking beside her. "I mean bringing in the new people, the pack is still in order, it's just the assimilation of the new ones has been a bit tough. They're scared, they were abused by the enemy for so long that they don't think there is any good out in the world anymore." He turned to Lillian, "When we try to help them they just cower in a corner. All of them are afraid of the males, so I can't even calm then down." HE slid his hand down Lillian's arm and interlaced his fingers with her own,
"They need a female leader, so it's good you're coming back."

Joe had to let go by the time they got back to the house, he couldn't show the rest of the pack that he had affection for Lillian, that would come off as weakness, his feelings for her would have to be kept between only the two of them.

When they arrived back at the pack she noticed he released her hand. Curious as in why he did this but instead of asking him in front of others she turned leaving his side. Returning to her room she shut the door and went to the bathroom. Thoughts of why he didn't want to be seen holding her hand in front of others. To her if he didn't it showed she was free in a sense. Lillian stood under the shower as she scrubbed the sweat and dirt off her form. When she was done she braided her brown hair back from her face.

Dressing in jeans and a tank top she went out to look at the recent rescued group. She didn't say a word to any of them as she noticed some of them who were small were males. Curious she walked to one of them and watched him vomit in fear of her. Lillian tried her best to calm him down and wanted to know why were there males among the females. The young man was trembling and told her some of the males in the rival pack wanted more submissive males to be slaves to them for sex and such. Lillian nodded and told him and the others to rest as no other males of her pack will enter this old servant quarters but her and the other females.

The group relaxed slightly as they watched Lillian leave. Though Lillian didn't return to the main house but went on a solo walk away rom her pack.

Joe moved to the rest of his pack, the ones who were strong enough to fight, both males and females. They began talking about ways to prevent a counter-attack from the other pack. They had to be vigilant, careful and always on their toes, because retribution could come swiftly and forcefully. They outlined a plan for patrols and possible encounters with the enemy, Malik was to do much of the scouting. Joe even wished to use the hawk to find out how he can spot enemy movements from the sky.
It took the better part of the day to finish these plans and get things under way.

When it was done Joe moved back to Lillian's room and found that she wasn't there, he asked around for her and no one had seen her. He moved back to her room and sat on her bed, reading one of her books as he waited for her to return.

With her heart still mixed up she returned home as it was getting late and she hadn't eaten. Her walk back was silent but she entered in the back way and headed to the kitchen. With a sandwich made she ate it at the small island then walked to her room seeing Joe was on her bed comfortably. She didn't expect him to be there. "What are you doing here?" She asked with her grabbing her sweat pants and a over sized shirt. Walking to the bathroom she shut the door and got dressed then soon walked out looking at him.

"That's a little rude." Joe said, putting the book in his lap and looking up at Lillian when she came out of the bathroom. "I was waiting for you to get back so that I can see how things were going with the captives. I told you, they didn't like it when anyone else came by, mainly because the majority of them are female." Joe frowned at her and watched her for a moment in silence. "You all right?"

Lillian stood there looking at him trying to think of the right words but sighed. "Just confused about the rules of an alpha having a mate. Thats all." She said as she didn't approach him wondering what he was going to say about what she was feeling.

"Makes sense." Joe said, pulling Lillian down and into his lap. His hands moved around her, hugging her. "We both kind of got thrown into this, no one really taught us how to be alphas...at least, from what I know." He rested his chin on her shoulder. "What I do know is that they respect strength, and we have to show them that we're strong. The best way to do it is by taking down that other pack." He took her hand in his own and gave it a small squeeze. "I've been working to make the place safer for the others, hopefully it'll give us more time to plan."

Lillian shifted in his lap to look at him while he placed his chin on her shoulder. "I'm talking about you suddenly yanking her hand free from me when we were in site of the pack. I remember seeing my parents sharing moments in front of others to show they belong together. I often wished I found a man I can have those moments with." She looked down as her heart finally dropped. "Thats what I'm confused about."

"Oh...," Joe said quietly, looking down at the bed. "I didn't realize you took offence to that. He was quiet for a moment, then he looked back at Lillian and spoke. "I only thought that...you know, the pack would like to see strong leaders who would take them out of this mess. I thought that my scent upon you was enough to tell them we were together." He squeezed her hand a little. "I guess I still have a lot to learn about being an alpha. If it's important to you, we can have those moments, Lillian."

Taking his hand as she moved facing him. "This is what went through my mind. Yes, they can see we're mates because our scent is merging. Yet, if a male or female see that we aren't emotionally strong it does send a red flag that alphas can be torn apart. I heard stories of other alphas having our problem and never acted on it. The alpha male found his mate screwing several males or human and werewolf in their own bed. To piss her off he fucked and got other females pregnant and in turn his mate was carrying several pups from many donors."

She kissed his hand. "I don't want that to happen to us. I know we were thrown in together becasiclly but I wanted to tell you how I felt without getting my words so screwed up and we get mad...." She said looking at him. "If we operate differently they will sensethe pack isn't united. A little peck on the cheek, grab of the ass or hugs...Something simple would be nice." She said as she kissed him gently.

Joe frowned and nodded, "I see what you're saying." He returned the kiss, closing his eyes and feeling her against him. "I understand why you're worried and I don't want us to get torn apart." he ran his hands up and down her back, it was comforting for him, to know that she was with him and didn't want to leave. Joe kissed her neck and nipped her slightly. "Perhaps we should get started soon." He suddenly got out of bed and pulled her by the hand outside her room and down to hall to the living room where some of the pack were relaxing, talking and drinking. He pulled his hand away from Lillian's and snaked it around her hips, pulling her closer to him.

Joe smiled and Tyson, who gave them a dumb smile back, he nodded to Dustin who was eating a sandwich in a corner, and he said hello to Dana who was reading a book.
"How do you like it now?" He whispered in Lillian's ear so only she could hear, his hand moving to rest a little on the top of her fine ass.

Back
Top Bottom