Jugger x Voltonus

Jugger82

Singularity
Enslavement. That was his curse. He had been pulled from his dimension; and forced to be the slave of some sex fiend creature that kept him as a pet. He hated his time there...He hated her. He wished he could kill her, but he had no power over her and her powers. Mora had always been a thorn in his side ever since his enslavement. He wanted to leave...and tonight he would. She had forgotten to tighten the chain on his collar! Nathan took this opportunity to slowly take off the chain, leaving the collar around his neck. He wished he had clothes for when he would escape, but he did not care. He just needed to get away and escape to find someone who could open a rift and send him home. He crept out of her room...hoping that Mora would not wake up. What he hadn't counted on would be...well...the door leading out of her room was creaky on purpose apparently...

With a grim laugh there was suddenly a tentacle holding him by the collar.
Mora sat up in bed, smiling.
"Well puppy, looks like you're not quite broken yet."
She floated up, lifting him with more tentacles and laying him on the bed.
"After what that bitch from your world put me through, I'll be taking one of her kind as my slave.
And you'll like it."
She grinned, rubbing her foot over his crotch.
"No use resisting."

Hearing her made his purple fur turn stark white as if he had just died and became a ghost. He heard her speak of him not being broken...and then he felt the tentacles pick him up and hold him to the bed. He began to struggle, trying to break free as he heard Mora approaching him. "No no no no no!" He said as he saw her come closer and closer...Until she was there, saying how she was going to take one the Sergalsand do with that person like she was doing to him. "No! Stop! Leave her people alone! Its me you have a problem with! Is it not bad enough you've taken me from my world!?" He said angrily as he tried his best to break free from the tentacles. Feeling her foot upon his upper crotch made him wince. He began to erect in that cock, but her foot kept it pushed down. "Mora stop this...Don't take your anger of my people out on them! I'll be the punching bag! Just leave my people alone...!"

She laughed.
"Well that's entirely the point of bringing you here."
She wrapped a tentacle around the upper cock and stroked in, feet still teasing the lower one.
"I want to prove sergals can be weak, and I'll do that by making you my willing sex slave!"
She laughed, dragging her claws gently down his chest.

Feeling the tentacle begin to stroke his erect upper cock, his eyes widened as he felt her foot begin to start teasing his lower cock. He moaned out, and tried to clasp his hands over his mouth to keep that sound from ever leaving his lips again. He didn't want to feed her like this. He didn't want her to hear that he was feeling...pleasure out of this. He bit his lip as he looked to her, and tried his best to keep quiet and to break free of the tentacles that held him down. But...He did like how the fur of her feet was tickling his bare flesh as it rubbed across his cock. "S-Stop this Mora...! What is the point of keeping me enslaved as a sex slave!? Just to prove a point!?"

She chuckled.
"Well, there is that. But your kind are also very passionate in mating, and that gives me far more energy."
She put both feet around his cock, stroking up and down.
"And I picked you because you're not very strong physically, so you can't really fight back.
Not that you'll want to anyway, soon enough.

"Gah!" He cried out as he felt her wrap her feet around his cock. He bit his lip, trying not to moan out. It felt amazing...Great...His cock throbbed for more, he wanted release. He wanted pleasure. There was so much going through his mind that he wanted...but he would never...EVER ask it of Mora. He glared at his cocks for betraying him and then to her, watching her sadistic tactics as they played out. "Mora let me go...or I'll kill...kill you in the night...! Or would you rather I kill Mara the next time I see her...!?"

She laughed.
"Well lets see sweetie, you can't kill me, you're too weak."
She rubbed harder on his cock.
"And even if I were all that worried about it after the trouble she got me in with one of your kind,
even she's stronger than you are."

Feeling her press down harder caused him to start to precum. The sensation was just overwhelming, and he eventually just stopped struggling. He did not even notice that he had relaxed in the grip of the tentacles that held him down...He finally gave in. But he would show her the least amount of pleasure as he could. He simply stayed quiet, closed his eyes, and looked away from her. His bottom lip was being bitten, preventing him from letting any sounds of pleasure escape him and he tried his best not to shake out of the sexual tension she was giving him.

She moved down between his legs, still holding the top cock, but now running her long tongue over the lower one.
"What? You think you're going to convince me you don't like it?
I can literally fell the sexual energy you're emmiting, I can tell exactly how much you're enjoying this, so just let it out."

He shook his head. "You may feel me enjoying this greatly...but I will never let you hear it. Thats going to piss you off. If I can't beat you physically, I'll just make certain that you never have as much fun with me. Maybe then you'd just let me go back to my people...!" He said in annoyance, suddenly lunging forward as if trying to attack her, but the tentacles brought him back to the bed. His cock throbbed to the feel of her tongue on it, and she would taste his precum.

(A little edit please? That's a terrible description for pre.)
She chuckled, licking up the precum.
"Oh no, I quite enjoy the fire you've got."
She sucked on the head of his cock, pulling back with a pop.
"Maybe I'll clip your claws, and let you try to fight for your freedom."

(Yeah sure. I was just trying to make the post seem a wee bit longer.)

"What fun is there if there is no blood shed? Leave me my claws and let me fight for my freedom." He said as a reply, glaring at Mora. "You purple furred freak. Why did you have to take a Sergal from his home? I've done nothing to you!" He was growing more annoyed...and soon sighed. "Just do whatever you want then...I'm just gonna go with this so it can be over much quicker."

(That's fine, but sweet, warm, and sticky, would've been better, something that makes sense.)
"Now now, I can't have you going for my throat can I?"
She laughed, teasing the knots of his striped cocks.
"And you sergals have such interesting genitals, so much fun to play with."

(True. Sorry)

He grinned...A plan coming to mind. What if he became a willing slave? No more restraints. No more having to be tied down. He could just have sex with her one day...hide a knife on his person...and kill her, assuring his freedom! "G-Gah...And it feels so much to be played with..." He looked up to her...his eyes almost completely changing. "M-More pressure please...?"

She trailed a tentacle over his head, squeezing his cock.
"You think I'd let you wear clothing that could hide a knife?"
She smirked, reading his mind.
"Besides, I wouldn't let you free until you're utterly broken."

His eyes widened. She could read minds as well? "You're a cheating bitch..." He murmured. "Utterly broken? And what is utterly broken to you? Why don't I save you the pleasure and just kill myself, hm? Would you care or enjoy that? You lose your bet by me taking a knife to my neck? You'd lose a little pet. There aren't that many weak Sergal, so if anything...I am a one of a kind!" He stated, trying to bluff. But if things got terribly bad, he would rather die and kill himself.

She chuckled.
"Why take yourself away from a life of very enjoyable pleasure?"
She straddled over him, lining his cocks up with her pussy and ass.
"Why wouldn't your want THIS every day?"
She groaned as she shoved her hips down, taking both cocks in deeply.

Feeling his cocks become enveloped in both her ass and pussy caused him to cry out in pleasure. He moaned out, indeed enjoying this. His cocks throbbed inside of her, and without thinking...he began to buck. His hips went forward and back, thrusting his dicks inside of her. He could feel her tight ass around his bottom cock and her wet pussy around his front. He loved it...He really did love it. HE always fought before this...but once he was inside of her...he could never stop himself. Maybe that was why she kept him around? To torture him and because she knew that he loved every moment when they actually had sex.

She smiled, running her hands over his chest, moving her hips slowly and relaxing.
"Seeing as you're different, maybe I should try another approach."
She licked her lips bouncing a little faster.
"What's better, struggling and fighting for you life among all the other Sergals stronger that you,
Or three meals a day, no fighting, and getting to fuck me?"

He stayed silent. Using logic against him? And it was working. Indeed he was unable to actually get any food for himself...Other Sergals would often steal whatever he had and he had no home where he was at. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise when she kidnapped him from his world and turned him into a sex slave...He looked up to Mora and could see the sadistic look on her face and closed his eyes...contemplating. "Alright...Alright Mora..." If she could truly feel what he was feeling, she would know that he truly gave in this time. "You win...Life as your slave would be much better than me living in the dirt, so to speak..."

She smiled.
"Good boy.....do you have a name?"
She chuckled, bouncing a bit faster, letting his knots slap against her flesh.
"I never bothered to ask it. But I think I should, now that you'll be more pet than slave."

"Nathan...Its Nathan..." He replied, feeling his knots being pounded on as she bounced on him more. "Release these tentacles from my arms...I'm not going to do anything. I promise...Mora..." He assured her as he continued to buck his hips, only to make his cock go deeper and harder into her body. "I want to be freed so that I can do more than just this...I promise I won't run or attack."

She brushed a tentacle over his head again, then released his arms. "Well I think I can give you a little leeway Nathan."
She chuckled, bouncing faster on him, both holes tightly hugging his twin cocks.

Nathan felt his arms be released and he began to rub the parts where she had held him down at. When he felt her begin to bounce down harder on him, he moaned out, and leaned forward, taking one of her breasts into his mouth and began to suck on it as she bounced on him. His cocks began to swell, signalling he was getting close to cumming. He was growing ever so close...but he didn't tell her. He would cum inside her. He didn't care if she didn't want it there. "Mora..." He moaned out as he sucked her nip, using his teeth to nibble on it as he grew closer to ejaculating.

Back
Top Bottom