The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^ Spank me, master/mistress...I've been naughty and need to be punished...

< Would like to spank someone for being a bad girl and then get spanked too.

V Wants to spank me for being sso naughty?

^ With pleasure! :heart: You give your slave some orders like masturbating without cumming (edging) until you say that he/she can stop. Then you make your slave come and ruin his/her orgasm followed by licking the juices from the ground. If he/she did a good job, then you reward him/her by allowing your slave to pleasure you orally. And in case he/she fails to follow your orders or disobeys you, then you give your slave a punishment by spanking his/her ass or putting your slave in a chastity device so he/she can't come on his/her own.

< Wants to give the above examples a try.

V Would let me train him/her?

^ I prefer to watch movies on television or sometimes on the internet instead of going to the cinema, but sometimes I'm going to the cinema too, but very rarely.

< Would love it to become wiki's naughty little soldier ;) SeaCHILD, when do you want to let your training start? ;):p

V Wants to train me?

^ Wouldn't enjoy what I had in store for her if I was the trainer.

< Pleasantly has his hands full at the moment and is unavailable to train.

v Thinks I am a big douche.

^ Only a little bit.

< Wonders what Nasty would have in store for me...I'm open to nearly everything as long as it doesn't include vore, necrophilia, scat and/or gore.

V Has seen some serious shit in the depths of the internet (links or it didn't happen)?

^ yes might have been scarred a bit
<screw that I never hired anyone to be a trainer, no one even asked so I'm training them myself
V excited or wants to be trained by the sexy commander herself

^ I prefer my milk to be 0,5% or 1,5%.

< Wonders when wiki is going to train me...

V Wants to have some waffles/pancakes/brownies? I just made some!

^ Enjoys the idea of handing out 'dessert' to random people! :)

< Definitely has 'dessert' on his mind, but it's very complicated and involves someone in particular currently.

v Is frustrated with how vague I'm being.

^ Oddly enough you're right, tabletop roleplaying stuff.

< Really doesn't know what to do about things right now. Going with the flow.

v Has to be having a much easier day than him.

Back
Top Bottom