The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^ Mouth is watering. Cruel, cruel Michelle. The closest queso fresco is thousands of miles away.

< Likes eating cotija cheese with sweet onions.

V Thinks food has no place in an erotic forum.

^ You can eat food of a naked body, play with foot and use chocolate sauce or whipped cream to spice things up ;)

< Would like to eat from the naked body of a hot woman and then eat her out for dessert.

V Wants to try that too?

^ Kind of. Politicians believe they can solve non-political problems with politics. Frustrating.

< Owns a broken red chair.

V Isn't sentimental and can throw things away easily.

^ No, but my downstairs neighbor back in Houston got TWELVE YEARS for just that activity!

< Avoids that sort of thing like the plague because I am told I don't look good in stripes.

v Looks good in stripes.

^ Haven't seen the movie 'Stripes.' Should I?

< Is procrastinating about the gym.

V Tries to justify not going to the gym by reasoning that they've done X strenuous activity and are therefore already "worked out."

^ Nope, but I do play tennis.
< Haven't been to the gym in ages, rather exercise at home!
V Exercise on a semi-regular basis?

^ I jog three days in the week and used to do my own workout. My record was 24 push-ups at once, but I don't know how many I can do now. I should start that as well as sit-ups and weight lifting too...

< Ate some pizza while watching the Spongebob movie.

V Likes to eat unhealthy stuff sometimes too?

^ I love burgers...steaks...ice-creams...sodas...Hence I work out LOL
< Would much rather be a couch potato, but is too vain to let her figure slip
V Is/was a good student?

^ Good you eat how you want but still want to look good

< i would have been a good student, but had a bad habit of not doing homework that presented no challenge to me

v is wondering what that means

Back
Top Bottom