The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^only because of being curious
< confused with reprogramming, and doesn't have a button for it, it's only when her system needs an update, so button that's pushed doesn't do anything unless it's glowing red, but it isn't, reprogram happens with a computer
V doesn't have a computer, even if they did doesn't want to reprogram right now

^ I used to love froot loops, but now I'm eating only healthy cereals.

< *Restores memory of my robot-girl and expands it* *Gives her the knowledge about everything she might need* *Programs her personallity so she is like a real girl*

V wants to do "something" with me ;)

^ Wanna throw fire batons to one another? :D

< Always wanted to be the "Twirl Girl" in high school. LOL!

V Can twirl something...

^ We can do more than hugging and cuddling...;)

< Wants to train my cute robot-girl, but doesn't want to corrupt her too soon and just enjoy her cutenes.

V Wants to get trained?

^not really, and doesn't know anything what I'm saying accept for rev
<is bored
V ready to be used and serve *does cute pose again* still might not know what I'm talking about

^ I think we should move this to our private messages...

< Wants to help wiki to get out of boredom-ville, but has to go to bed soon to get up early the next morning.

V Wants to move this to our pm's too?

^ You're so cute and adorable, how couldn't I love you?

< Wishes you a good sleep too (don't say robots don't sleep, they sleep because energy save mode)

V Do you like mhhhh bananas?

^ doesn't need to eat but. Just says yes anyway
< confirmed setting for energy save mode, will activate when there is no longer any interaction
V wants more interaction to avoid the save mode for now, until it's decided to confirm and activate my energy save mode

^ Did you get the reference in my lost reply?

< Should go to sleep because I have a presentation tomorrow.

V Knows why a raven is like a writing desk.

^ Could she feel the same as the cowgirl? Always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire? :D

< Has told a white lie a time or two... :angel:

V Has at some point lied about something to keep themselves out of trouble. :dodgy:

^ Ugh. Yes. My name's not *really* Dane.

< Used to know morse code, but it's not like a bicycle.

V Knows a lot about something that has no practical value.

^ You mean like Algebra? :p

< Got an "F" on my high school script in Algebra II. I dropped out after the cut-off time to drop/add classes, and it was an automatic F. I just couldn't pick it back up after having taken Algebra I three years earlier. I still had a 3.6 GPA overall.

V Is a math whiz!

^ Nope, but I can fool some of the people some of the time.

< Hasn't seen any World Cup games yet.

V Likes to watch rugby. Well... likes to watch rugby players anyway.

Back
Top Bottom