Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^ My mother bought me an acustic guitar when I was younger, but I was too impatient to learn the basics and wanted to be able to play instantly. Never learned it, but maybe some day...I can play drums, but only freestyle and not all kinds of drums.

< Used to sing a little bit in school.

V Is a musical person.

^If by musical you mean loves to listen to it, then yeah! Sure!
< Has headphones in right now but no music playing. Yet.
V Loves chocolate cake.

^ Who doesn't love chocolate cake? Mmmm, mouth watering right now.
< Feeling all hot, sweaty and sticky...darn this heat..
v Doesn't have to get up early tomorrow morning

^ I had some plum cake and chocolate-vanilla pudding as dessert today.

< Installed Magicka and played it today.

V Has an account on steam or on another site of the internet to buy stuff?

^ Actually no. I think I have an ebay account, but I don't even remember any of the info for it.
< Is eating peanut M&Ms right now. One of my favorites
V Is allergic to peanuts

^ Thank the gods that I'm not allergic to any kind of nut. I love eating nuts! Ok, that sounded weird...

< Loves eating peanutbutter from the Netherlands, but peanutbutter from America is good too.

V Prefers eating something from a different place than the same version at home too.

^ My favorite season is Summer, but I like Fall and Winter too. I don't like Spring because allergies.

< Here we go... [studying intensifies]

V Has to study for an exam (or more than one) too?

^ Not really an exam. I have some tests that I have to take at work followed by an in aisle assessment that I have to do with my manager. I do have one advantage though. I have most, if not all, of the questions and answers thanks to a wonderful co-worker of mine.

< Has to work today, but the hours are a joke

V Wants to go see a movie

^ Going to the cinema or cuddling with you in front of the TV to see a movie sounds nice. What would you like to watch?

< So much to do, so little time...I want to read, play games and write something all at the same time...

V Wants to be able to multitask in such a way too?

^ Yeah, would make everything much more easier :D Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it soon enough before the year starts up again.

< Attempting to sleep and failing at it

v doesn't have these kind of problems

^Normally I can sleep pretty easily
<Is going to have buffalo chicken pizza for dinner tonight
VLikes a weird pizza topping

^ Which rain? It's only cloudy near my home right now.

< Can't see the stars in the sky thanks to all these clouds.

V Likes to stargaze from time to time too.

^ I have looked for Orion from time to time.
< Would like something sweet right about now
V Likes the color gold

^ I can wiggle my ears. Does that count?
< Is thinking about taking up an old hobby again.
V Has a weird hobby

^ Damn, why didn't I think of that? I can move my ears and the wings of my nose without using my fingers. Plus I can move one of my eyes while the other one is still cross-eyed after cross-eyeing them.

My hobbies...I don't know if they are weird or not. Unless you count talking to objects weird which I do from time to time. Or talking with myself.

< Isn't crazy at all *whistles*

V Is a freak and proud too?

^ *raises hands high* Yes I am! I know I'm a freak, and I am proud of it! It takes me a while to relax around a man to let that freaky side show, but oh yes. I know there are others out there who far more of a freak than I am though.

< Is ready for something to eat

V Wishes they had a superpower

^ So wish I had a superpower right now. I absolutely loved the TV series Heroes and am obsessed with Marvel & DC

< Loves to listen to music, even in languages she doesn't understand

v Loves to do that too?

Ok, that was weird...I didn't know that it was possible to post at the same time than someone else in a forum.

Welcome to the club! Meetings are on negative days each month, but you don't have to come if you don't want to. There will be snacks, drinks and games from all over the multiverse every time (the organisator picks it at random so be careful what you eat and drink when you forgot to bring something). You don't have to pay a fee as long as you can proof that you are freaky. I'll show you around the rooms, I'm a regular visitor. Try not to get lost because there are no doors. Or can you use portals or some kind of teleportation by using a device or an ability or something else?

Of course I'd love to have superpowers, but I'd chose magic over superpowers anytime unless I can chose any power I want. Omni-kinesis alone could make me strong enough to fight chrime. Telekinetical control over all the elements...imagine the avatar being able to bend light, darkness and time too...fire, water, earth, air, electricity, magnetism, technology, plants, ice, magma...and even space! Who need a tardis when you can open portals to any place, dimension, universe and realm you want to? I'd still take and use a tardis should someone give me one as a gift. Or the superpower to copy other powers and abilities. I'd be weak at the beginning, but every demonstration of a heros and villains power makes me stronger. The best part would be that I could control these powers and chose which I'd like to use at any time. Aaand I'm showing my op-ishness again...sorry.

^ I do that sometimes, but only very rarely lately. I mean that I love to listen to music, but it is usually either in English or in German.

< Can't wait to show Andy around the realm of freaks.

V Would keep/sell a meteor that fell down from the sky.

Back
Top Bottom