Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^ not sure if Rachael Ray is a reality show. lol

< is pissed because the air conditioner is broke. (it was 80 in the house at midnight last night)

v is fabulous.

^ Of course I'm fabulous! *fabulous hair flows in the demonic
wind*

< Had a big splinter under the skin, but got it out.

V Is awesome (that's a fact).

^ Well... I wouldn't say awesome per say... I'm cool enough to freeze water though.

< Thinks they have food poisoning....

V Is up for taking in a cute pet! (Please?)

^Sure! What kind of pet?

<likes strawberries

V I challenge you to type your post with your nose!

^ As I quickly approach a half century, I can say with little reservation that time does indeed fly.

< Likes to put hot sauce on his pizza.

v is bored to death.

^
^Time flies too quickly...sometimes I wish that I could stop the time around me without aging. I'd never be late again and would have lots of time to study things before an exam without getting distracted by the internet or something else. Damn procrastinating...

^Nope, I'm not bored right now. I'm kinda busy and should work on something instead of surfing through the world wide web...

< Has always room for a cute pet like hiddenlust in my home.

V Procrastinates from time to time too?

^ Oh badly. I've got a visual novel script HALF DONE. I just can't force myself to finish it.

< Is here procrastinating doing said project.

V Has a strange hobby.

^ I don't think I've got anything too strange... Is sex a strange hobby?

< Needs a cigarette and a cure for her severe writer's block.

V Is addicted to something too weird to put on My Strange Addictions.

^ Hmm ... not sure about that. I think all my kinks have been covered on various shows, not just My Strange Addictions. I guess the only weird thing left is I like to drink pickle juice from the jar.

< wants some General Tso's chicken and has no money to buy it! :(

v wants to try pickle juice now that I've mentioned it. lol

^ I'm dreading Friday next week...I have to do an action with klients at my internship. We're putting freshly hatched chicken chicks from the incubator into their new home. The most dreaded part about that is putting all of that on paper...that doesn't sound so hard, but it is when you want to become a carer for disabled people.

< Is still writing what I mentioned above...for a few days now and it's still not finished. The last one I did took me up to three weeks...

V Doesn't have to do something like I mentioned above.

^Nope can't say that I have
< is excited by how awesome the witcher III looks but worried about how long it is
V had a great breakfast today

^ Yep, I'm eating cereals and a banana every morning.

< Eats an apple per day and tries to live more healthy.

V Tries his/her best to do that to?

^ Not even remotely, but I probably should.
< Is currently watching SVu on Hulu, even though I've seen them all.
v Has no idea wear my avatar comes from.

^ I am guessing from the dark hidden recesses of your imagination...

< Is bored shitless and was hoping for more replies, (But then again I am one to talk about being slow with my replies)

V Wants to go watch the new Mad-Max Movie

^ There is a new Mad-Max movie? I need to watch it, the first three were awesomeness with epicsauce!

< Knows how some mothers/women feel when they do house chores and don't get appreciated for their work. The sentence "You're just sitting around all day" makes me want to puke while I'm punching something at the same time.

V Knows what I'm talking about.

^As a stay at home dad, I definitely get where you are coming from.
<Wishing I had more time to run my world of darkness game.
v Is a megalomaniacal fish god hell-bent on destroying all Euclidean geometry.

^ Nope, but I could shapeshift into a fish.

< Isn't a megalomaniacal god...I don't have a god complex, I AM GOD! No, seriously, I'm not a god.

V Is immortal?

Back
Top Bottom