The ^ < v Game. (Three steps to wasting hours of your life)

^ Rarely. Have never done the combination though.
< Might be the most open-minded person on this site.
v Is shy about themselves sexually.

^ You are above me on all my posts in the forum games ;_; I'm not witty enough. Also, I'm definitely not 'sexually shy'.
< Contemplating dying my hair 'pillarbox red'
v Is going to be be my new best friend!?

^ Not that I crave it, but I would not argue with receiving one. ;)

< Has drunk a lot of coffee today.

V Also drinks too much coffee.

^ needs to tone down the wardrobe

< does not actually drink coffee

V likes to watch commercials for some reason

^ This is true. I'm actually watching Spongebob Squarepants right now ;_;
< Is thinking about taking out my snakebites and getting a labret instead ;c
v Is secretly the Hash Slinging Slasher!

^ I didn't celebrate it since we don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Germany.

< Is sure that he wore something green on St. Patrick's Day...please don't pinch me!

V Pinched someone on St. Patrick's Day for not wearing anything green?

^ No, I was wasting my damn time trying to study something despite all of the added headaches...

< Is going to have to take another semester now, its inevitable...

V Is about to go eat a corndog, because corndogs are awesome...

^ Yes, I have. Not many poeple can read it easily, but it's still not bad enough that I could become a doctor.

< Seperates Skittles by color to form groups of five to eat them as a combo until only a few are left so I have to create new combinations.

V Has a phobia or trauma?

^ Writer's block can be a bitch sometimes...no, she's always a bitch!

< Should go to bed, but wants to reply to some of my rp partners who are still waiting for my message.

V Has the same problem?

^ Hell No. I hate that show, everyone I got attached to dies, yet Geoffrey takes forever to die, and when he finally does its just a simple poisoning... Not the horrible fate of being torn apart by pliers, branded with hot irons, flayed, emasculated, death of 10,000 cuts while being pissed and shat upon type punishment he deserved....

< Just got his muse back, RIGHT before bedtime.... arrrghhh...

V Likes to play Chess

^ I wanted to change my form again after wiki changed hers. Now she and I can be are matching couple of daughter and foster mother.

< My favorite point&click game is Simon the Sorcerer and my favorite adventure game is FF7. They were both my first games of their genre.

V Goes fishing from time to time?

^ The souls and tears of orphans strictly born in a remote part of Africa? Yes. On a real note I collect cards from hotels I visit...not sure if that's weird.

< Has a strong addiction to 'Andes' mints.

v Has an abnormal pet peeve.

Back
Top Bottom