Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts rp. Me and fandom.

Alysia was glad and complied, going harder and faster, making still sure to hit that spot in him every time. Indeed she didn't last longer then about two minutes before she came hard deep inside of him, letting out a bit of a loud moan. This had been the best sex ever. "That was amazing." She said and smiled at him, then gave him a peck on his lips.

The sensation of the young girl cumming hard inside of him, combined with the constant rubbing against his sweet spot sent Sirius into a second orgasm, the man groaning loudly as his cock twitched and sprayed cum all over his muscular chest, leaving him panting beneath her, leaning up to return to soft kiss. "Mmmm....Amazing is right..." He grinned, releasing her breasts from his hands and reaching up to gently stroke her hair back out of her face. "We definately need to do this in my human form more often....." Though if they were going to do that they were definately going to need some kind of birth control....

She saw the cum on his chest and grinned. She'd done something right. She pulled out and put her bra and panties back into place. "Couldn't agree more." She said. Which meant she would have to get birthcontrol. Maybe she should take a little trip to town or Diagone Alley. Maybe Sirius could apparate them there and then wait for her to get back. If she went to Madame Pomphrey she'd start asking stupid questions and with Snape being interested that could lead to bad things. "But I should get birthcontrol then. If I go to Madame Pomphrey she'll ask questions and probably involve McGonagall too. Those two are soo old fashioned." She said.

Whilst Alysia started to adjust her clothing, Sirius was scooping his cum off his chest, lapping it off his fingers until she spoke, talking about getting birth control. Yeah, definately a good idea, though given her rather unique body he wasn't totally sure it would even work....or at the least they would need a very good method. "Yeah....even back in my day it was hard for the girls to get that stuff no questions asked from the school.....Diagon Alley is the best place....I suppose I could always apperate us there, though once we arrive I'd have to stay in dog form as your pet or something, I can't afford to be recognised yet..."

"The pet thing wouldn't work. If anyone were to check the only pet I have is an owl. I'm afraid you're going to have to play the role of stray. But Diagone alley is a good idea. I'd need to get money from the bank to pay for it anyway." Alysia said. "We'll have to do it during the holidays then no one will find it suspicious for a school student to be there."

"Hm...good point....guess I'll just have to follow you from a distance and look like I'm just another stray dog huh?" He chuckled, running his hands through his thick black hair. "Well the holidays sounds good, it's not too far off anyway. Until then....well...we'll just have to be careful now wont we?" He licked his lips and chuckled, then suddenly leaned up to kiss her softly, his tongue entering her mouth, moving slowly as his hand came up to cup her cheek.

"Indeed." Alysia replied and returned the kiss, playing with his tongue a little, then broke the kiss and looked at her watch. "I'd better get going. I'll see you tomorrow." She said. It was a longer walk back to the school building now. She got the dirt of her clothes with a spell she'd learnt from someone in the common room so it wouldn't look like she'd been doing she shouldn't have been. With Snape snooping around you'd never know. Fifteen minutes later she enterd the building three minutes before curfew.

Sirius watched her go, grinning slightly, eyes fixed on her ass until she was out of sight, before curling up beneath the blanket, glad to be warm in the cold weather, moving beneath one of the trees for shelter from the snow.

As Alysia entered the hall, it seemed for a moment she was making a discreet entry...until that voice came from behind her. "Cutting it very close aren't we...?" Snape had been hidden in the shadows of the corner of the hall, practically invisible until he stepped out. "And when it's getting so cold aswell...one wonders....what could you possibly do out there for so long....all by yourself?"

She should have known. She rolled her eyes as she heard the voice behind her. "And why are you so interested in my whereabouts? It's not professional for a teacher to wonder that much about one single student who doesn't cause any trouble. Close or not I'm still on time. I have a watch remember? Don't you have some papers to grade or something." She said, sounding annoyed he was keeping tabs on her. She would have to talk to McGonagall about that.

"It is my duty to ensure that no students attempt to sneak in past their curfew...that is my job...." The man frowned, waving his wand to cose the doors with a loud bang the second it was the time of the curfew. "Five points from Gryffindor for your mouth. Perhaps you should learn to mind your manners when addressing a teacher....you are not in a position to deserve any.....special treatment" When he said that, his eyes were on her discreetly, before he turned to leave.

And of course Snape had to be a pain in the ass. It wouldn't be Snape if it wasn't. She went upstairs to talk to McGonagall. Snape had had no business into wanting to know where she was every second of every day and should ahve let her walk upstairs without any questions. At least McGonagall understood. Then she returned to the commonroom for some talking with her friends.

The next afternoon it was Saturday and she waited until she was sure Snape was in the dungeons before leaving. Having a bag full of food to spend the afternoon with lunch for them both.

Snape watched her go for a moment, then headed off towards the dungeons, muttering under his breath, though it was impossible to hear what he was saying to himself.

For a change, as Alysia was leaving Snape was nowhere to be found, or at least he certainly couldn't be seen anywhere seemingly waiting for her. Perhaps McGonagall had spoken to him after all? As Alysia left, she would see that a thick layer of snow had fallen overnight, with Sirius having slept out there.

Fortuantely, when she arrived at his usual spot, she would find Sirius had mnaged to take shelter under his blanket, and the trees above had sheltered him from much of the snow. The man peeked out from under his blanket as Alysia arrived, grinning slightly. "Well hey there"

Alysia had made sure she'd seen Snape leave for the Dungeons and had kept an eye out for him as well. She got to the spot and was glad to see he was alright. "Hi." She said and put the bag down in front of him. He had to be hungry. She tried to keep the food different from wat he'd last the week. Variety was good after all and of course plenty of it. It was the only meal He would get all day. "Dig in." She said.

Sirius grinned when she approached, sitting up and opening up his blanket for her to join him in the warmth, licking his lips as she brought his usual meal. "Oh man, this smells delicious! You always know the best things to bring Alysia!" He immediately dug in to hte food, then grabbed the flask of drink, gulping some of it down.

Unknown to both of them however, Snape had managed to have some minor interference. Whilst Alysia had been in the kitchens, she had not been alone. Snape had also been there, and had slipped a little something into the flask, a very special potion. He had laced it with a love potion that had been intended for a student, one that would ensure it only made her fall in love with the first adult she saw, not a student. Snape had no idea who she was spending her time with after all.

When Sirius drank it however, it had an immediate effect. He blinked as he set the flask down, looking over at Alysia slightly strange, then grinned and suddenly grabbed her, pulling the girl close and suddenly kissing her. "You are so beautiful....oh you are the most beautiful woman in the world....." He leaned around to kiss her ear. "I love you so much Alysia...."

Alysia was surprised, but recognised the symptoms. She returned the kiss, but would have to undo the symptoms. Damn it Snape now had her cornered. Weather she drank it or not if she didn't act like she was in love with him now he'd know she was talking to someone. Then again he couldn't and was unlikely to just ask her and she could always say she slipped on the snow and broke the flask if he did ask. She was relieved and for now would oblige Sirius. "Thank you, but please eat first, you'll need your strength." She said suggestively.

Sirius couldn't keep his hands off her, kissing her softly, lovingly, his hands moving gently across her body, stroking through her clothing. Still, the potion wasn't exactly instilling new feelings in Sirius, it was more like it was bringing feelings that were already there up the surface, feelings that had been building for a while now. Sure, Sirius was old enough to be her father, but that didn't matter all that much to him. When she spoke though, he just grinned slightly, manging to pull himself away from her long enough to start eating. "Mmm....oh will I? So tell me.....just what are you in the mood for today? Do you want a man....or an animal?" He grinned, taking a large bite of his food.

With him on a love potion he might not be able to pull out. It would be safest to go for doggy style for now. "I think I'll go for animal today." She said. When it came to Snape she had to time it perfectly. Refill the bottle with some water and stumble and break it when he could see her. Then he'd know she hadn't drunk it and wouldn't go all crazy on her, crisis solved. But back to more pleasant things now. Once he was done eating and even though cold outside she undid her blouse and pulled up her bra so he could see her breasts. He'd felt them, never really seen them.

"Oh you naughty naughty girl..." Sirius grinned as she made her choice, licking his lips. He had been about to transform into his dog form, when she undid her blouse and pulled up her bra, allowing her breasts to bounce free. Despite her young age they were very well developed....more than enough to make a 6th or 7th year jealous. "Whoa...." Despite the months of them having sex, this was the first time he had seen those breasts....oh god they were beautiful. His hands immediately went to cup them, his mouth leaning in, catching a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it hard.

Alysia had thought that he would want to see them before going into dog form. She moaned softly as he nipples grew hard from both his touches and the cold. It felt really good. They could do foreplay in human form after all. She eached under his shirt and stroked over his stomach and chest. She also wondered what it would feel like to fuck him in his dog form.

Sirius gently bit down on her nipples, not enough to cause pain, only enough to further enhance the pleasure of his sucking. His hands squeezed at her breasts a little more tightly, before one hand started to snake down her stomach, stroking across her skin before slipping under her skirt. Almost immediately his hand went into her panties and grasped at her cock, squeezing it tightly and stroking it slowly. "Mmmm.....god your body is so perfect my love...."

Alysia couldn't help but moan when he was playing with her breasts. She bucked into his hand when he grabbed her cock. She took her panties off now and was ready for more. "Time for you to get into dog form." She told him and grinned. She wanted that big cock in her badly, but dog form was much better right now, safer then human form, not to mention that she liked feeling his cum inside of her.

Ah the way she twitched when he grabbed her cock...it was so adorable, and so sexy at the same time. "Mmm....oh are you getting impatient love...? Very well...." Sirius licked his lips, moving back slightly, before shifting into his large dog form, tongue hanging from his mouth and panting as he looked at her, large cock beneath his body now rock hard. He looked at her and took a step forward, waiting for her to get into a position for him to mount her.

Alysia got onto all fours. Her skirt out of the way and her ass and pussy were right in his line of sight. She'd seen that big cock and wanted it in her again. It really was hot to get fucked by a dog, or a man in dog form in this case. She had to restrain herself not to touch her own cock yet, she wanted to fuck him in his dog form later.

Sirius moved forward and used his long, rough tongue to give Alysia's pussy a lick, before suddenly hopping up on her back, large paws pressing down on her back and the tip of his cock starting to rub against her. He growled in pleasure, lining his cock up, before slamming it into her suddenly, thrusting the entire length into her in an instant with an animal grunt of pleasure. Sirius wasted no time in starting to move, humping her at first, then quickly getting harder and faster with his thrusts, his cock twitching inside of her hot, tight pussy.

Alysia shivered at the lick. He was teasing her, but only for a moment. She gasped when he suddenly slamned into her so hard. He hit the right spots, he always did in this position. She was soon panting and moaning out, trying to keep it down, an instinct for her since they were outside. She focussed on staying in place, which wasn't easy considering how hard he was fucking her.

Back
Top Bottom