Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts rp. Me and fandom.

"I guess so. Remember me to never get involved in politics." Alysia said. "Well getting Peter won't be that hard. He's currently in rat form. I wonder if we were to give Peter something to drink combined with vertaliserum in rat form before exposing him and questioning him, would the vertaliserum still work? It's better not to take chances. He'll have to drink it as a human. Oh and could you teach mee how to turn into an animal? It would help get me around after curfew if needed. I was thinking tawny owl or something like that or maybe a cat. Those are common sights on Hogwarts grounds."

"You wanna learn to be an animagus? Well.....alright, I guess I can try to teach you.....though it's not something that's quick or easy to learn believe me" Sirius rubbed his head slightly. "A cat would be easier....something like an owl would be a little more difficult because of the wings, and then of course even if you could turn into an owl you'd have to learn to fly totally from scratch..." Sirius leaned back to think for a few moments, at first thinking of how he could go about teaching her, but his mind was also starting to drift back to their daily ritual. Normally by this time of the day he was fucking her brains out, and he couldn't help but think about it.

"But as an owl you can cover more distance. It might be more difficult, but I'll go for an owl. But we'll have to start tomorrow. Damn curfew. I have to go now. Tomorrow here same time?" She then asked him. Time passed way too fast and she too had thought about their normal daily ritual, but that could wait for now.

"Alright, same time tomorrow. We'll start meeting here rather than our old spot...it's more secluded. I'll wait in dog form as usual....just to be sure, alright?" He couldn't take any chances after all. They had to make sure she wasn't followed, and that nobody found him in the meantime. This place was going to be much better for practicing as an animagus.....not to mention if they did resume their daily ritual, they were now far enough away that she wouldn't have to constantly suppress her moans of pleasure. Still, he had to wonder....would sh want to do it with him as a human......? Or would she prefer doing it with a dog?

"Of course." Alysia said. She then walked back to the castle. In the hall she saw Proffessor Snape. The way he looked at her she didn't like. "And where did you come from?" He then asked her.
"Evening stroll, the only time I can get fresh air these days. Homework first right?" She said. This would make sense to a good student like herself.
"Right." He said in a tone that made it obvious he didn't completely believe her. Damn of all the times to go snooping around on her he had to pick this one? "Why is that so hard to believe. You know my grades I take my studies seriously." She said.
"Just keep an eye on the time. Dementors can be nasty if they find someone out after curfew." He said.
"That's what I have a watch for." Alysia replied.
"Good, then there's no problem." He said, not sounding too happy. He had no reason to deduct points since she was inside on time.

She went to the common room where she saw Harry and the others. "Is it just me or is Snape in an even worse mood then usual." She asked.
"It's not just you." Harry replied.

Sirius sighed once she had left, then shivered as he started to feel cold, shifting back into his dog form in order to obtain more warmth by having a coat of fur. It was getting colder and colder, and soon even a coat of fur wouldn't be enough to keep him warm. When Alysia came tomorrow he would have to ask her to bring him a few things for warmth. Maybe a sleeping bag or a coat or something....anything to keep him warm when the snow came over christmas. Christmas.....Sirius hadn't thought about that.....this was the first year that he was actually aware when it was christmas.....and he would be all alone....

Alysia was at dinner early, she always was these days. Sirius wouldn't have to ask her to bring something for warmth, even she'd noticed it was getting cold. Dobby had transformed some of the socks he'd gotten from the Gryffindor tower when cleaning it into blankets. He'd also given her way more food then usual. Dobby was a good friend. She was on her way out of the great hall, the small bag in the pocket of her robes.

"A little cold for a picnic alone isn't it?" The cold, deep voice came from behind Alysia just as she was about to leave the castle. The voice was unmistakable, that of Professor Severus Snape, stood with his arms folded when she turned to face him. "The snow will be coming this afternoon, I do hope you'll be wrapping up warm....we wouldn't want such a pretty young girl catching a cold now would we.....?"

"I too read the weather report proffessor. I like my bit of fresh air, cold or not. And why are you suddenly so interested in me. Can't you go bug someone else, Weasly twins would make a better target. I have good grades, I don't break any rules and I go outside for my bit of fresh air to stay healthy and of course I'm dressing warmly. Do I look like an idiot to you?" Alysia said. Why was a teacher so interested in her?

"It's my job to be interested in all of my pupils, not simply the ones that cause trouble" Though the way he was looking at her....it was just a tad more than mere interest in her studies, however he quickly ended up looking away again. "Very well, be on your way, and ensure that you are back before curfew.....it would be most unfortunate if you were caught outside by the demontors after dark..."

Since when? Alysia thought. She walked out and after a little while looked behind her, wondering if he wasn't following her. The way he'd looked at her was creeping her out. After she was sure he wasn't following her she headed for the same spot behind the lake as the day before and sat down. She waited for Sirius to show.

Snape had considered following her, and almost had, until there was a loud explosion from down the corridor. He sighed and shook his head, turning to head towards the noise. "The Weasley's I'm sure...." He growled in frustration, having to leave Alysia to go and deal with whatever mischief the twins had caused this time.

After a few moments, Sirius emerged from the undergrowth in his dog form at first, then shifted into his human form, shivering at the sudden coldness after having a coat of fur a few moments ago. "So....you really did come back even though you knew for sure who I am now....." He couldn't help but smile slightly.

"Why wouldn't I? You're hardly the cold blooded killer people say you are. Oh and Snape is being a pain in the ass. He seems to be interested in me suddenly, although I don't think he knows anything. The way he looked at me, just creeped me out much more then he usually does." She said and opened the bag. She pulled out the food and then the blankets. "You have Dobby to thank for the blankets and the enormous amount of food. Normally I woudln't be able to take this much." She told him.

"Snape was always a pain in the ass, even as a student. No....make that especially as a student....ugh....I always figured he would make a career out of making kids miserable, it's exactly his style if you ask me" Snape rolled his eyes, then immediately dug into the food happily, looking at the blanket happily. Oh he would love that....it would be sure to keep him warm when the snow came. "So then, what are you gonna be doing over christmas....? If you don't mind me asking of course"

"Staying here as always. My family is out of touch to put it mildly. I'm not even sure you can call it a family." Alysia said. "I'll send them a present, but that's about it. I think we could have more fun here." She said. "He makes a career out of it. Not the Slytherins of course. He's hard on Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, but mostly on Gryffindors and he seems to hate Harry above all. I wonder why, Harry is not his father. He just took one look at him and...Snape's always on the defensive. Hurt them before they can hurt you, that's his strategy in life it seems." She said, rambling on a bit.

"I see....if it's not too much to ask....do you think you could bring me some of the christmas lunch....? I looked forward to that every year...." He smiled as he took another bite of his food, nearly finished it already. "As for Snape....well....part of the reason for that is probably because of me and Harry's father James....we uh....we might've decided to get a little payback on Snape....and Snape never could get his own back on us....so he's probably lashing out at Harry instead...." He sighed and leaned back, reaching for the blanket as it started to get colder, some snow beginning to fall, some even getting through the trees above them.

"I'll see what I can do. Maybe, it would make sense, but I have a feeling there's more about it. Like how did Dumbledore know when to put James, Lily and Harry under protection? If Snape told Dumbledore why? He obviously hated James so it couldn't be because he cared so much, at least not about James and not about Harry. How was Snape's relationship with Lily?" Alysia said, once again thinking out loud.

"Well I think Snape and Lily used to be friends.....but when she started hanging out with James she kinda lost touch with him. If you ask me Snape had a crush on her and just hated James for stealing her away from him" Snape chuckled, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders as it continued getting colder, a cold wind even picking up around them now. "Why the sudden interest in history anyway?"

"I don't think it has to do with James, well at least not just that. Harry, he's got Lily's eyes. If he loved her then I think he still does, that's why looking at Harry is so hard for him. I want to know what makes Snape tick. He's being more interested in me then he should be. He shouldn't ask a student who's walking out of school well before curfew where they're going." Alysia replied.

"Hm, maybe Snape's got a crush on you too" Snape chuckled, then grinned brightly, shuffling a little closer. "But hey, can you blame him? Just a shame for him that he can't turn into a dog for you eh?" Sirius couldn't help but laugh, looking back over at her. "Still, you should be careful....he wouldn't try anything obvious but....well....I'm sure you're aware of how sneaky he can be"

"Let's hope not. Well I guess there's a reason a snake is the symbol for Slytherin." Alysia replied. Ever since she'd found out, somehow initiating sex was harder. She wasn't sure how to anymore. "True, then again although sex with a dog has been very hot, maybe we should give it a try when you're in human form?" She then suggested.

"Hm? Well....that was more forward than I expected..." Sirius raised an eyebrow, he had been expecting things to be a little more difficult, that he would have to be a little more subtle, he hadn't been expecting her to state it quite so matter of factly. "But then I'm not going to argue.....if you'd like to try it out as a human I'd be glad to....I can't remember the last time I did...." He moved to sit beside her, gently wrapping the blanket around her shoulders aswell, along with putting his arm around her.

"There's no point in tip-toeing around it is there?" Alysia replied and leaned against him. She placed her lips on his and kissed him gently. They'd been having sex on a daily bases and she had a feeling that wasn't going to stop any time soon. She put her arms around him and pulled him close.

Despite the many times they'd had rough, passionate sex....this was the first time they had kissed. Sirius almost immediately returned the kiss, thrusting his tongue out and rubbing it against hers, exploring her mouth as he wrapped the blanket around them, letting her pull him close, pressing against her and groaning into the kiss. One of his hands went to move between her legs, rubbing at the bulge in her panties, whilst his other hand went to grasp her well developed breast through her clothing, getting his hands on them for the first time.

Alysia returned the kiss with equal passion. She moaned into the kiss feeling one hand on her breasts and the other immediately rubbing against her cock. She let her hands go under his shirt to stroke over his chest. It was too cold to really take clothes off, but you could always feel under them.

Back
Top Bottom