Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts rp. Me and fandom.

When the girl rolled up her skirt and removed her panties, Sirius was.....well....confused was the least, surprised most definately. Still, he wasn't going to run away. Between his legs Sirius felt something stirring....he was starting to grow aroused, a cock starting to emerge from it's sheath...he had never been aroused in this form before, and it was an odd sensation.

Alysia however was rather...well....impressive. She was already 8 inches long, and from the looks of it she wasn't even half hard....boy just how big was she going to get? Well....Sirius wanted to find out. At the very least he was curious.
Moving forwards once again, Sirius leaned in, then extended his large tongue to lick at her, starting by licking he base of her pussy, then slowly running his tongue upwards, across the lips of her pussy, then to the base of her cock, then slowly up the shaft to the tip, his own arousal continuing to grow, hidden from her view beneath his body.

Alysia was glad when he begn licking her again. Feeling his tongue against her opening and over the lips of her pussy onto her shaft. She bit her lip to muffle a moan. Thanks Blackie. She thought. She felt her heart pounding in her chest and she was growing hard pretty fast. She wondered if it was arousing him.

Sirius continued to lick, rubbing his tongue across the tip of her cock, tasting it, before his tongue ran back down her cock, starting to lick at her pussy aswell, tasting the juices beginning to flow from her, lapping them up eagerly. Oh he hadn't tasted this since his own days at Hogwarts.

Beneath his body, Sirius' cock was starting to emerge fully from it's sheath, throbbing hard as it continued to grow, eventually stopping at a rock hard 11 inches in length, every bit the cock of a dog.

She tried to muffle her moans the best she could. By now she was fully hard and had to be very wet too. That's when she noticed his cock. It was bigger ten hers, a lot bigger. But it looked lovely, she wanted it in her. She got on all fours and offered herself to him. All he had to do was mount her.

Sirius was rather satisfied when she was fully hard, watching as she moved to get on all fours for him. Was she really offering herself to him like this? It sure as hell seemed like it....oh god how could he resist? He knew it was wrong...she was so young....she had to be only 13 years old....but god...he couldn't resist. He wanted so badly to turn back into his human form and strip her completely rather than have her with just her panties off, but right now he was satisfied with doing it like this.

Staying in his large black dog form, Sirius moved forwards, hopping up and placing his paws on her back to support himself, shifting forwards, the pointed tip of his cock starting to rub against the entrance of her pussy. He let out a growl of pleasure, then started to ease into her gently. He figured that given her age this was probably her first time, and he didn't want to hurt her too much with his rather long and thick cock.

She was glad he was taking the bate. Then again a horny dog like him would probably not be able to resist. She moaned softly when she felt his cock against her and then entering her. She clenched her teeth. It was her first time and he was stretching her big time. But that was OK. Somehow the fact that she was being taken by a dog aroused her even more. After a little while he was all the way inside. Good at least now they knew it fit.

Sirius continued to push into her slowly, inch by inch vanishing into her tight, young body. Oh he was enjoying this so much, and as a dog it felt so different to when he was in his human form. He grunted in pleasure as his cock finally moved fully inside of her, his body pressing against her ass. He was surprised the whole thing would fit, and it was certainly a tight fit.

The dog held himself in place for a few moments, giving both of them a chance to get used to it, though in only a few moments he started to pull out, slowly at first, before thrusting back inside slowly. That slow rhythym didn't last long however. Before long Sirius was starting to thrust harder and faster, instinct beginning to take over from his mind.

Alysia didn't expect him to go slow. She closed her eyes in pleasure when he began moving. She reached for her cock and started jacking off too. He wouldn't last long and neither would she. She enjoyed every fast and hard thrust inside of her, he was in so deep that she never knew was possible.

With each thrust Sirius was slamming into her harder and faster, every thrust faster than the last, his cock twitching inside of her. His paws were pressing hard on her back for support, pushing against her as he fucked the girl roughly. He knew she was jacking her own cock, and the thought of it just aroused him even more. He'd never met a girl like her before, but oh god he was so happy to have met her.

It didn't take too long for Sirius to feel something familiar bubbling inside of him. After 5 minutes of fucking her mercilessly he could feel his orgasm coming. With one final thrust, Sirius rammed himself into her, the knot at the base of his cock suddenly expanding, stretching her out more than twice as much, his cock now locked inside of her as he came violently, spurt after spurt, years of pent up sexual frustration being released into the third year girls no longer virgin pussy, the knot in the base of Sirius' cock trapping every drop inside of her.

She could only admit she liked the rough fucking she was getting from him. At some point she had to use her arm to muffle her moans or people would hear her. With her own orgasm building as he kept going on a speed she never thought possible was really good. She didn't know how long it had been until he came inside of her her and she felt his seed spilling into her. That felt so hot with a few more jerks on her cock she came hard, spilling her cum onto the ground. She knew they would be stuck together like this for a little while, but that made it even better somehow. "That was amazing Blackie." She told him.

Sirius collapsed his heavy body onto her back, forcing her to lay down, pressing her body into the puddle of her own cum beneath them as he lay panting ontop of her, his cock still hard and stuck inside of her. Oh god he had loved that.....he hoped she would let him do this again...and again and again and again....hey, maybe eventually he could do it with her in his human form....that he would enjoy very very much....

After about 10 minutes, his cock started to soften, knot slowly going down, until finally his cock slipped out, cum spilling out of her.

She lied down and waited for his cock to return to its normal size. She could deffinately get used to this. Although a little bit of cum spilled out of her that was it, just a little bit.

It became a daily ritual. One she very much enjoyed. But at the same time she'd been snooping around a bit, gathering facts. Other then just fuckig sometimes she would ramble on to him about what was going on inside. After six months or so she had finally figured out the truth.

By now it was winter and she had to dress warmly. She'd brought him food again, as usual. "Had a pleasant day Blackie? Or should I say Sirius Black?" She then asked him out fo the blue, just as he'd started eating. His reaction would give him away. A dog would continue eating, not knowing what she was talking about while Sirius would be shocked.

Sirius had more than enjoyed these past few months, every day fucking Alysia, letting animal instinct take over and fucking the girl roughly every day, filling her up time after time with his seed. He was glad that in this form his cum had also changed, otherwise the girl would surely have fallen pregnant by now. Still, the one thing Sirius was disappointed about was that he had yet to see the girl entirely naked.
She had only ever removed her panties and rolled up her skirt, exposing her lower body to him without ever exposing her upper body, he hadn't even seen the girls young, yet well developed, breasts yet. Still, he was more than satisifed with what he had been getting, and the girls cock had even grown slightly larger in these past few months. She was only 13 after all, still plenty of growing to do.

Today seemed like any other day, and Sirius eagerly dug into his daily hot meal, caught completely off guard when she called him by name. Unfortunately, for him at least, he jerked and choked on what he had been swallowing at the time, coughing for a few moments, attempting to disguise his shock as simply choking on the food, hoping she might fall for it.....

"I've been digging up some facts. First of all you were friends with Peter, James and Remus. Remus is currently teaching at Hogwarts, which you probably know. Somehow he always seemed to take sickleave on the days with nights of the full moon and a boggart approaching him, during Defense against the dark arts class started to turn into the moon. Also there's this map Harry has now, compliments of the Weasly twins. It shows seven tunnels. One ends in the shreaking shrack. Also the whomping willow was moved to its current spot not long before Remus came to Hogwarts as a student. Since there was no potion the shrieking shrack was where he went during his transformations. It explains the eerie howls people said they heard during the seven years he was in Hogwarts. The whomping willow prevented him from leaving. Now I'm sure none of you were so stupid you never noticed his condition and friends help friends right? I know for sure Peter can turn into a rat, he shows up on the map, really close to Ron especially when he's playing with the rat he calls Scabbers, which happens to be like twelve years old and is missing a finger. If Peter did it, I'm sure you and James did too. Since werewolves attack humans your only option was to keep him company in animal form. Also it's the only way you could have escaped from the dementors in Azkaban. They don't see like we do, they see the minds of things and a human mind is much brighter to them then the mind of an animal. So when you got your hands on a wand in Azkaban you had the perfect means of escape. Also they said you were heading here. But unlike what most people think I don't think you're here to kill Harry. I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet, but I think it has something to do with Peter setting you up for a charge of mass murder, leaving his own finger behind. You're here for him. He could make a very nice statement under the influence of some vertaliserum. That or you're just here for revenge. The question is why did Dumbledore agree to let dementors guard Hogwarts while you escaped from a prison crawling with them. It doesn't make any sense. Now what do you have to say for yourself Sirius. You haven't been acting all that dog like. A dog wouldn't get that turned on every night because of a human girl." Alysia said to the dog. If he wasn't going to show himself she could still reveal him.

Sirius just stood there blinking after she rattled off an amazingly accurate depiction of his life to date. Well....she was certainly smart....to have figured all that out....it was incredibly to say the least. Sirius wondered if there was any point in denying it, trying to hide it.....after all, she was right in every way....and if she'd had access to the Marauders Map then she wouldn't just be guessing, she could easily have looked up the spot where he was living and seen his name. Just how she had gotten access to it though he didn't know.

Still, either way, this wasn't the place. Silently, Sirius stood up, still in dog form, then turned to start walking away, glancing over his shoulder, as if wanting her to follow. They needed to go somewhere more private.....much mre private, where there was zero chance of them being caught. Being caught fucking was one thing, being caught in his human form on the other hand....

Sirius led them all the way to the other side of the lake, before sitting down amongst a small patch of trees, looking at Alysia for a few moments, as if thinking one last time, before his body started to change, shifting and growing, until he was back in his human form, scruffy black hair and tattered, dirty clothes clinging to him as he stared at her. "So......you figured me out....."

She looked confused for a few moments. But she took her bag and followed him. It took a while, but it made sense. He had to be really careful. Dementors were a big pain in the ass one way or the other. "I did. Now would you care to fill in the blanks. Such as why did Peter set you up? And how did Voldemort know where to find James and his family. Everyone says it was you, but if you were working for Voldemort you'd have his mark, but you don't." She said, looking at his left forearm which was exposed.

"Feh, I couldn't sell out James if I wanted to. Everyone thinks I was the secret keeper, that I led Voldemort to them....but no....it wasn't me....it was him....that bastard Peter..." Sirius spat the name out like it was filth, worse even than the name of Voldemort. "He got scared, he was the secret keeper, he went to Voldemort and gave away their secret.....it's his fault they're dead. You were right when you said I'm not here to kill my godson Harry....I'm here to kill the one who took his parents away from him....."

"I see. You were the obvious choice so they switched to Peter. Thinking Voldemort would most likely come after you. They didn't know that Peter was already on the side of the bad guys. However killing him isn't going to do anyone any good. You'd still be a fugitive and Harry would still be stuck with his aunt and uncle. He doesn't say much about them, but it's obvious he hates living there. But if Peter could be exposed and make a confession under the influence of vertaliserum he could clear you. You'd have a life and you could be a godfather to Harry. Besides he'd be getting a dementor's kiss for what he's done. It's said to be worse then death." Alysia said and looked at him.

"Worse than death or not, no dementor is going to take away my right to kill him. I'll make him confess, then he'll die by my hand, and my hand alone" Sirius clenched his fists tightly, then shook his head. "But this isn't talk for here....." He slowly looked up at her, folding his arms. "So now what? If you were going to turn me in you would've done it by now........and just how long have you known this anyway?"

"I found out the last details today. And what about Harry? If you kill Peter you'd still be thrown in prison for murder. Do you love Harry?" Alysia then asked. Trio were the first to find out about her condition and not totally freak out. Harry was a friend and she'd been snooping around to find this information to help him, although he didn't know it yet. She didn't want to get his hopes up.

"Of course I do! How can you even ask that?!" He growled, clearly angered by the question, by the very insinuation that he could not care about Harry. "But Peter deserves to die for what he's done! He took Harry's parents! He took my best friends!" Sirius' fists were shaking as he spoke, before he looked over at the lake, just visible through the trees surrounding them. ".....But you're right.....I can't become a murderer.....it isn't worth it....."

"Let the dementors do it. He'll be a goner either way. Now we need a plan. That confession has to be in front of someone in the ministry, the higher up the chain the better and let's avoid Malfoy." Alysia said. Wel she was glad she could talk some sense into him. Hopefully things would work out well. Once his name was cleared he could have a life. Hopefully she could be in it as well.

"Feh, ministry be damned, they're more corrupt than the Death Eaters. What we need is a public confession, one that can't be denied or covered up by ministry tricks and politics" Sirius knew all about how the ministry worked...they would rather cover up the truth than admit they had made a mistake....especially one involving Voldemort. "Peter's a coward, if he's cornered and his life is threatened, he'll squeal like a rat"

"Makes sense. Fortunately potions isn't as hard as Snape says it is. If you can follow a recipe you can make any potion. Given a bit of time I should be able to make some vertaliserum. A confession made under duress ins't worth a damn thing. But if he's under the influence of a truth serum used by the ministry itself in front of a large crowd they can't deny it. Of course that crowd would have to be mainly adults. Students are hardly ever taken serious when it comes to 'grown up' business. And a certain ministry of magic still believes Dumbledore is after his job or so I heard. So Hogwarts is out of the question." Alysia replied.

"Yeah....I suppose you're right...." Sirius sighed and leaned back. "I guess I never was the planner....James and Remus were always better at stuff like that....I just went along with it, put the plans into action..." He looked back to Alysia and smiled. "Guess I got lucky in more ways than one when you found me hm?"

Back
Top Bottom