Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why did you choose the avatar you did?

Camille

Star
Thought this might be fun and interesting:

Tell us about your current avatar and why you selected it to be yours.

I don't think I have to really explain mine, but here goes: She's a "cowgirl" and I happen to like cowgirl pics.

I was looking for something that spoke of hunger and desire and losing yourself to a more beast level.

Since the first time I saw Travis Fimmel, I just fell in lust. When I began writing as him, I've had more fun getting into his character and personality no matter who I post with or for. He's just someone I wanna nom on endlessly. :heart:

What do you mean? It's obviously a selfie of me. =o

In all seriousness, though, as a dark, dominant figure, I wanted something that
enticed in a gritty, dangerous, foreboding way. And what could be more foreboding
than the unstoppable guardian of the timeline?

Was feeling a little more "submissive" than usual while looking for a new avatar, and I liked the pose. (Of course, the black gloves gave an extra nice touch, too.)

Because I wanted my avatar to be "patriotic", being as the 4th of July is just around the corner...uh...yeah, that's it. :D

I think it showcases the beauty of my own. In quite a few of my photos, my eyes are the essence of them.
I'm really a fan of pink, but there are times where I do & that was one of them moments.

Wanted to find something that fit the type of characters I play...And a Chaos Knight was just too perfect xD

I chose my avatar because i love the show Hetalia and Germany especialy as a character. He is a totall bad ass but he also can be sweet and caring, hes abit CDO but just wants a friend. Hes a lot like how i like my men. so i picked him. plus hes totally sexy.

I chose my new avatar because not only is it Tegan and Sara my favorite band lol but they're posing for the NoH8 campaign which I am in absolute support of and think what they do is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom