Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Magic Cure for Lonliness...(cheerio/fandom)

"I....well no I can't say I've ever tried anything with a girl but....well...I'm just not interested in trying it Ginny....I'm sorry" Hermione was trying to let the girl down gently without just outright rejecting her. "It has to be something you want to try after all.....right?"

"Of course." Ginny agreed softly. "Just... think about it." She spoke quietly. "You know where I am should you change your mind."

"Ginny....I don't want you to get your hopes up that something is gonna happen....I mean I...." Hermione sighed slightly. Was there a way to even do this without upsetting the other girl? It seemd Hermione was stuck between a rock and a hard place....she didn't want to upset Ginny but....she didn't exactly want to jump into something like that with the girl.

Despite what Ginny said, Hermione got the feeling that the other girl wasn't going to give up hope so easily. Maybe she should just show the girl that it wasn't going to happen like she wanted. "...Fine. I'll try it Ginny, so I can prove to you I'm not into that kind of thing, ok?"

"So...." Hermione looked at the other girl, figuring it would be a little kiss and then it would all be over. Ginny could be satisfied that she had gotten Hermione to try something before dismissing it entirely, and Hermione could avoid any feelings of guilt.

Hermione sat there waiting, until Ginny pressed her lips against the girls own. The sensation was...well...interesting was one way to put it. It was similar to kissing a boy but....it was still different somehow. Hermione didn't pull away or recoil, both because she didn't want to offend Ginny and because...well....it wasn't all that disgusting to recoil from anyway.

Hermione had been ready for the kiss to deepen, parting her lips slightly to alow it, though she didn't return it...well...not yet anyway. Hermione felt rather strange as the kiss continued....she felt....warmer....

Ginny had drawn her steadily a little closer, hoping she'd not pull away even as a hand slid into the girl's hair.

Hermione nearly jumped as she felt the hand in her hair, but managed to relax slightly, and out of instinct she found her lips parting ever so slightly....almost as if inviting Ginny's tongue inside....

Hermione jumped slightly when she felt the other girls tongue in her mouth, and she was about to pull away, put a stop to all of this, but....for some reason....her body hesitated. Was she.....was she liking this? Hermione just sat there, not totally reciprocating Ginny's actions....but not resisting either.

"I'm....yeah I'm alright...." Hermione nodded slightly, her cheeks a burning crimson colour. "I um...I just....wasn't expecting it to be quite like that.....that's all...."

"I didn't say that!" Hermione seemed to protest a little too quickly, and besides, she had been thinking it even if she hadn't said it. "I just....you just caught me off guard,....that's all....I didn't really know what to expect. I mean I don't know how it would work with two girls......that's all it is"

"I'm serious!" Hermione was protesting a little too much...perhaps she needed to be shocked into admitting....

"Tell him? Tell him what? You want me to tell Ron I just kissed his little sister..?" Hermione looked up at Ginny and raised an eyebrow at the rather....odd...suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom