Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Not much later, there was a sort of howl from the upstairs bathroom on Randy's side of the house...

Thinking something was wrong Gloria scooped up the baby and ran upstairs to investigate.

Meanwhile, Randy VIII licked Baby's bare shoulder, grazing her with his teeth. "You're so sweet, Little Red," he growled into her ear as he turned off the water. "Might not be anything left of you by the time I get outta this tub."

"I don't think I'd mind one bit, big bad El Lobo," Baby purred as she kissed his neck.

"Big Bad El Lobo?" Gloria let out a squeal as she burst into the bathroom, "Baby you got a boyfriend?"

Randy jolted and cursed in surprise, eyes wide. He'd nearly forgotten that Baby's sister was coming to bring the baby.

Baby yelped and scrambled away from Randy, trying to cover her parts while she swore at Gloria in Spanish.

This left Randy uncovered as he stood alone in the tub, though he didn't seem to notice much. "Hi," he greeted her with a frown as he reached for a towel to hand to Baby.

Randy glanced downward. "Yeah." He waggled his tongue at her in demonstration and pulled on his pants. "That's a Schickelgruber for you."

Gloria handed him little Randy, who cooed and giggled as she reached for her father.

Little Randy let out a squeal and grabbed at his hair, delighted by the color. "I think you can take that as a yes," said Baby.

Randy giggled and gave the baby a kiss as he allowed her to play with his hair for a moment. "This thing give you any trouble?" he asked Gloria.

"She eats like something ten times her size but other than that she was a good little baby," said Gloria.

"She take after me," Randy stated proudly. "Us Randys know how to put it away, don't we?" He gave little Randy a playful bounce.

"Sure do, I have to wonder where such a tiny baby puts all those chili peppers," said Gloria, "Thought they'd be to spicy for her but she seemed to love em,"

"You like chili peppers?" he cooed to the baby, raising his eyebrows exaggeratedly at her. "I bet you didn't know... that is your daddy's favorite food."

Little Randy gurgled happily and clapped her hands. "She is like you," said Baby, "She's got your eyes even,"

"She do, don't she? I got me a gorgeous baby." Randy coated little Randy's face in kisses. "Ain't a Schickelgruber, though. Lookit that little pink mouth an' them rosy cheeks. You get that from your mama."

"Mmhmm. Got that dark hair, too. Though black hair runs in my family on my mother's side." Randy VIII handed little Randy over to Baby so that he could towel off his hair.

"Her hair is a bit more reddish than mine though," said Baby giving little Randy a kiss.

Back
Top Bottom