Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Randy grinned and snaked a tentacle around her thigh. "They' good for more than just holdin' things."

Randy giggled, pushing the tip of the tentacle a little further and sliding it back and forth. "How 'bout that?"

Randy continued with that for a while, then arched his eyebrows devilishly as a good portion of the tentacle tip found its way inside her.

"Comes naturally," Randy replied, slowly sliding it in farther and farther. "Everything just stretches and rearranges."

As he returned the kiss, his other hand squeezed her bottom one more time before it, too, became a tentacle. This one seemed to have other destinations planned...

"One a' my favorite things to do," he said into her ear just before giving it a lick as the other tentacle continued to work its way in and out.

"Maybe when we get to know each other a little better we can try that," said Baby.

Randy licked his lips. "Just give me more things to look forward to," he said as he tentacle made its way up to her chest instead.

She smiled and rubbed herself against him, "I think this is going to be a beautiful relationship,"

"You said it." His hold on her tightened, her entire body wrapped in tentacles which pressed them close together. He kissed her again and pushed one of her hands down between them.

Baby stroked him, circling her thumb around the tip of his sex, as familiar as she was getting with his anatomy she still found herself marveling at the size and coloration.

The unoccupied end of his tentacle slid over her hand and coiled itself around the base like a vine, so natural in its fit.

Baby kissed Randy's neck as she stroked him, nipping at the curve of his throat and licking her way down to his collar bone, "Tastes so nice," she purred.

Back
Top Bottom