Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild West Scifi Zombie Apocalypse - OOC Thread

The smart Zombie ill be creating will start off as a dumb zombie but as he feeds he gains more DNA and thus his body slowly awakens and he gains his intellegence back and he soon starts to lead a horde of zombies and eventually attack the citys

Sounds pretty cool. And when Zeke finds that the Zombies have an impromptu leader, he would likely want to hunt it down which is what I meant by him being a good antagonist to Zeke.

Also DA, I wish Zeke could save you but he is in the town at the moment.

By the way, I want someone to find him, if that was not clear.

Well just rember this tho. Mutations run rampent within the infected so whose to say this New breed of smart zombie doesn't have stronger body and even faster speeds then humans. and even the command of infected wildlife? So Im guessing it is agreed on me creating the Zombie? btw he will start off as a normal person who will become infected etc etc. And DA this is where Josh walks in to be brutal ;p

I did not say that Zeke was going to outright kill him or anything. I wanted them to compete like true enemies do. You are getting very defensive about it.

Swords, if you'd like.... I can have Carrie knee the guy and run in my next post for her. She can bump into your guy if you'd like. Up to you. :) Of course, she'll have people running after her. Not sure how much Zeke will like that, lol. >.<

@ DA, I have an idea of what he would do... He hasn't used his bone daggers lately, if you know what I mean.

I wonder if Boomers will be around too, or Jockeys....hmmm

Well I know imma bring in the Ideas of Zombie dogs and even a humanoid verison of it. Imagion a human body warped so his limbs as more muscular and he is blind but with a heightened sense of smell and hearing and they can be use to more or less hunt down survivors. and eventually those humans who were infected and given thougher skin to resist gunshots more (except shots in weak points eyes mouth etc) and those who with the boomer idea carry the infection in a normal bloated body but unlike the slow boomer these can run like any normal fast zombie. and then you got the massive hordes aswell.

We can have actual zombie dogs, surely if we were leaving Earth we would take all sort of animals with us. So you can have actual zombie dogs as well along with better tracker zombies.

Indeed but for the most part what imma try and do is keep it limited to just the dumb zombies at first and as thing progress the births of new versions will happen.

Has anyone come up with the idea of carriers? People that are infected but do not have symptoms with possibly some benefit like more resistant to damage and likely aggressive behavior.

Well its an intresting idea but in all honesty it would be one of thoses things that if people found out they were carriers anyone who wasn't one would want to kill them off to stop any chance of the infection to spread.

Not really, they would be treated differently. Likely be sequestered from the main part of the town, however they would be good defenders since they could take on zombies without chance of infection though I can see that the zombies would still attack them.

And what DA said.

Did not read HF's post sorry about that. Well I shall just continued with stealing supplies.

So another zombie attack, zombie dogs, a nomad who want to kill the "leader" zombie. I kind of feels like call of duty zombies mixed with house of the dead.

Well, none of this has happened yet...... it's still in the discussion phase. But doing these things are fine by me, again, so long as it keeps within the realm of the story presented, doesn't change things up so crazy like it's insane (thus altering the tone of the RP, the basic plot and gist of the RP, the current plot/character arcs that are unfolding, etc) and gets discussed with everyone first on some level. I'm also cool with things that throw wrenches into the mix, but those will definitely need to be seriously discussed first (both in here and with me as GM). And if everyone isn't on board with it, it won't fly. When it comes to simple things and things that won't cause major changes or what have you in plot arcs, character arcs or things such of that nature, I'm totally fine with people making things up as they go without any serious discussion before hand. If people want clarification on what I mean there, I can go into more detail. But if you use common sense, you should be able to figure out what is appropriate and what isn't. :)

I'm cool with the zombie attack and zombie dogs. I was wondering if there would be two story from here cause from the talk of it it seems like part of people want to leave the city and leave the planet while some want to stay and just wipe off the zombies and start fresh.

hey could by chance my girl being a elf and all be the one who ends up a carrier for more added fun let me know if all agree if one does not like then i wont do it. of course gm could out rule it too what do you think darkangel

Wildkat, if you want your elf to be one of those who is able to be a carrier, but isn't able to show symptoms of being infected, that's fine..... I would suspect that such things wouldn't be limited to humans, but would span alien races. :)

Also, in case people haven't noticed, there's been a breech in one of Neuleben's sections (though as to how this breech occurred yet is still to be determined, hehehe), but a small swarm of zombies are in an area inside its walls. Just thought people should be aware of this. And obviously, there are a bunch now meandering about outside its walls, but given Neuleben's location and proximity to the crash site, etc this is very common.

Lastly, all of you so totally are awesome! I'm having a blast with this so far. You all are adding some real fun and excitement to everything... I hope you all are enjoying things as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom