Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Asylum RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arya smiled and said "no and it felt good i want more". she hoped he would not stop for she was enjoying herself in a long time.

Shawn smiled and blushed a little while the others talked to themselves. he slowly crawl over to her on the floor and got between her legs and kisses her again. Putting his arm around her upper back.

Arya closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close to her. she was loving the feel of how their lips meet.

Shawn got off the ground and slowly got up and on to the bed too. Getting on top of her he kissed her deeper moaning inbetween kissing. Mostly everything else seem to just fade away.

Ashley was trying to gain control of her body as the tazing subsided. Even though she had experience with similar devices, the pain seemed to be worse this time around. As the Dr scooped her up off the floor, she began to holler but was quickly cut off by a needle being forced into her flesh. Her already weakened body went limp after moment, her eyes closed, and she drifted off into a forced sleep. her body was now at the mercy of those around her.

Arya had laid back while Shawn got on top of her as they kissed. she was now holding onto him with her arms around his neck and moaning into the kiss. she was gone no longer thinking about pain just about the kisses.

Herald quickly reacted as Edward created a siege by rallying the patients together. When it came to his attention he locked and barricade all of the doors leading out of the hospital and the tunnel in the basement. He stationed guards outside each door with rubber bullets and rifles, as well as tear gas, and detaining equipment. The guards were no stranger to situation like this and were trained to extinguished problems like this without much direction.

The bastard thinks that he's going to take over my hospital! He thought walking the cluttered hallways riddled with wandering patients that were confused and disoriented. He pushed some that were huddled in his way without regard. I didn't make it this far in my life for some psychopath to take over everything I've worked for. Herald pulled out a walkie-talkie and began a brief conversation with the head of security, "I want this under-wraps. Gas mask for all of the guards that were unaffected by the fear juice. I don't any of this leaking to the public we deter this quickly!" He said partially yelling into the walkie-talkie.

"Yes sir." Replied a voice from the other side of the speaker. Herald continued to tread quickly down the hall. His face was void of all sympathy and remorse. He was completely furious and determined. The doors to the activity room flew open for him as he entered the room as the guards pulled them open. He stared down Edward Craig for a long moment and turned to a nurse who walked up to him with a metal plate in her hand. On the plate was larger medical needle. He picked it up and brought the needle to his face and pull the plunger. Liquid shot out from the needle and dripped all over Herald's shoes.

"Edward you have made you point but you failed to recognize one thing." Herald slipped the needle in a pocket inside his blazer pocket. "You forgot that what you have at your disposal is not a trained army. Not everyone here gives a damn about your vendetta with the system! If you think that they can be that easily manipulated that they would be in here with you! All you have is started nothing but chaos but that's what you thrive for isn't it?"

Herald starts to approach Edward. Step by step he get just a little closer bridging the gap between them. A group of guards stands behind Herald with their guns pointed at Edward and their faces covered in masks as they were instructed. "Come on no one is disputing your genius Edward." Herald says lifting his hands in the air showing Edward that he is in fact harmless. "In fact I think you knew that no one would willing join you. No without the incentive of release but not everyone in here is like you, many of them in fact want help, and others well I won't speak for them." He turns to Sean when he got close up and whispers, "You and I are going to have a little talk about your disgruntled patient over there." He motions over to Ashely. Then he continues his slow walk over to Edward. His hands still stiff in the air over his head.

Shawn finished kissing her and slowly lifted his head up. unlike the others he didn't have much confident in himself blaming himself for the bad things that has happen in his life and for the most part he was the one that had got most of the blame or talk into a situation. That wasn't going to stop him now but he never thought of what he was going to do he never took over like this before what was he doing to do? "There is more to life then just being in pain," Why was he repeating that he for the more part felt the same way, was he trying to convince himself? He started to take off his shirt and get up to close his door and lock it. "I'll show you that love doesn't have to be painful."

Arya watched him take off his shirt and get up and close the door. She listened to what he said again then when he said he was going to show her what love is like and how unpainful it could be. she was excited so she said "even for a virgin no pain i thought the first time a girl does it there is pain." she put the teddy down more like tossed it on the other side of the bed.

Shawn walked up to her and slowly started to take her clothes off."This won't hurt at all, not this part." He starts to kiss her lightly on her lips, cheek and neck.

Arya let him take off all her cloths. she was naked before him and did not mind not at all. she kicked all the cloths off the bed and they fell to the floor to fall on top of her bear. she then closed her eyes as he kissed her lips and cheek and her neck letting out a soft moan.

He kissed around her body and felt bruises and scars from the past. He wonder why when she had a nice body and skin. He gently kissed around her breast, stomach, and neck before he would do aythig else thiking that she should get use to this being treated this way.

Arya felt his kisses and let out a soft moan. She was enjoying this very much and did not want it to stop. she then looked at him while he was kissing her she said "please do not stop i want more".

What was Shawn doing he didn’t know. He was just going with the flow of things. She actually kind of reminded himself of him looking at her. Only she had demons on the outside while his were on the inside. Granted they were a part of him but he was the rejected side, the side that is used mostly as a front while the others do whatever they felt like doing. Her soft moans kept motivating him to keep going and he did just right until he got down to just above her pussy where he left a trail of kissing. Thinking about what to do next he pushed her legs apart and started kissing there too, it’s been working so far so why change anything.

Arya enjoyed all of the kissing he was doing on her body and moaned out his name . She threw her head back and enjoyed his kisses on her body and when he got down to her pussy she reached down and grabbed his hair as he spread her legs and went back to kissing. she moaned out "oh shawn its so senstive down there like its aching for this".

Shawn kept kissing her, he mind was drawing a blank because he didn't know where else to go finally the voices started to speak up 'Damn it just go ahead and do what I tell you.' he pulled his mouth away and looked at ayra and started to suck on her clit and pull on it slightly with his mouth.

Arya moaned out louder as he sucked and pulled on her clit. she kept a firm hold on his hair but did not pull it. she did not want to hurt the boy but knew if this kept up she was going to lose her virginty but she did not care she wanted this and she did not want him to stop.

Shawn took this as a good thing with her gripping on to him and the bed. Next he went ahead and licked her pussy moving his tongue up and down left and right.

Arya moaned saying ";oh shawn your doing so good it feels so good";. she threw her head back as she moaned enjoying the moment.

Shawn lifted his head and wiped his mouth "I'm glad you like it, I have to say I never done anything like this before." he then starts to slide his middle and ring finger inside her and moves them up and down.

Arya smiled and was going to say something about how this was her fist time but all she got out was ";this is" she started moaning again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom