Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Scarlet had to pull the Nickalie's cock out of her mouth when the clone fucked her hard and fast. His thrusts sent her up against the real Nickalie's stomach. Her breasts pressed against his groin with her moaning. The fore was making her torso rub his cock with her fingers clawing into his bed and her screams of pleasure filled the room. "Oh god yes!"

Ivy smiled seeing she wasn't the only one who thought some of her father's rules or other rules were down right foolish. Though moaned as he kissed her with their tongues dancing together. Giggling softly as she felt his tail tickling her soft tail but she moved it around his own while she ran her hands over his chest as if commiting the outline of his muscles to memory. His touch with his kissing it did make her forget about her uneasy feelings about Scarlet and anything else. Pushing him back into his pillows as she moved straddling his hips as she felt the familiar warmth between her legs. Her hand moved up cupping his cheek as her clothed torso pressed against his chest. The shirt she wore slipped over her hips to reveal her bare hips. Puring softly in the kiss as she pulled her lips back from his lips were she kissed his neck and gave it a gentle nibble. In a wonderful mood she moved to the position he asked for earlier. With her tail high and waving with delight as she straddled his face and her tongue licked the glistening tip of his cock.

Nick grined as he knew the clone was doing what he wanted and he could tell Scarlet was enjoying it all too well. The clone stop for a monment as Nick pulls her gently on top of him, the clone have slide out of her now wet fold but neck got her on top of him with her legs on ether side of his hips. His cock aline to her pussy and he pulls her hips down where she would feel him entering her once more. Meanwhile the clone spread her ass cheeks only to slide his cock in it, the clones hands came around from behind her and cup her very breasts and squess them furmly.

"Ivy." Nova whipser her name before he start licking her pussy, tasting her sweet folds like before. He liked how she wasn't afraid of what shes doing and he believes its becuse of what happen at the hot springs. "hey Ivy, if you want I can put a mark on you that would... help you not feel any pain when I take you, insteed it would turn it into pleasure. Not everyone wants that but still if you still afraid of the pain I can put that on you." he said to her.

Scarlet was panting as he pulled out of her and Nickalie pulled her on top of his chest. Closing her eyes for a few moments but moaned as he slipped into her pussy then the clone popped into her ass. Sandwiched between two men she reached up grabbing the clone's hips as she kissed Nickalie, under her.

Hearing Nova's comment as she didn't think he could do such a thing. Nodding her head as she picked her hips up so she could look between her legs to look at him. "I would love it if you did that. Since I heard of the mark on the men in your country...If we have kids...BOTH genders are getting those marks. I imagine if we even have one that one is going to be surrounded by many sex partners." She said with a smile as she admitted to thinking about the future on what if children were involved. "But thats for later. Tonight I want to feel this.." She licked his cock to show she wanted that inside her tonight, not his tail.

He kissed her back and holding onto her hips as he kept thusting in and out of her, the clone did the same with her ass and start pinching her very nipples. "My my, such a horny little elf, how much more you think you can take before you cum?" he asked her in a playful tone.

Nova chuckles some, he didn't think she would talk about kids in a time like this but as she said it would be later. "Heh I know you want that my lovely neko, but I plan to do both of your lovely holes tonight." he said as he drew with his figer on her left ass cheak and with a chanted word a mark came onto that spot, it would last only one night buts all he be useing for this. "Well my dear its on you, so the only thing left is how you want me to take you. The position I mean." he said to her before having his thumps on other side of her pussy lips and opening it some so he could lick her inner walls, giving her virgin walls a few more lips before he would fully take it form her.

Scarlet moaned in the kiss as the clone teased her on how much longer. In reality if they kept it up she'd be out before the sun rose over the mountains. Pulling her lips free she looked to the clone seeing he was enjoying himself. "No long but I don't cum then quit." She winked as she looked down at Nickalie as she was starting to feel something that she never had before even with Nova. Growling softly as she moved her hips to their thrusts to add pleasure for them.

"Both holes?!" She was surprised but tonight was young still. Though with him licking her walls she bit her lower lip lightly hissing from pleasure. "I...Want you on top of me...Between my legs so I can look up at you." She said as she was trembling in his hands as she was becoming soaking wet.

"Good, I was hoping you wouldn't. Becuse I'm about there my self." he said to her. Both Nick and clone kept at her for a little longer and before both finaly came at the same time within Scarlet. Holding her there and tightly as they filled her with his seed.

Nova laugh a bit when she sounded surprized about both holes, the spell would work for her ass as well so she would feel nothing but pure pleasure. After herintg how she want it and seeing how wet she is it was time to make her a full woman. He turn them around where she would be on the bed now and he quickly get on top of her. He spread her legs wide and agaist his hips while his leaght slide across her lower lips afew times before alining the tip against her pussy lips "Are you ready, to feel a man inside you?' he asked as he looked into her eyes.

Scarlet cried out as she felt them both filling her holes with their semen but she cummed after them having it squirt from her onto their balls. Panting and trembling she laid against Nickalie's chest with her smiling. "Whats next?"

Ivy was shocked how fast he moved with him flipping her onto the bed having her head hitting the pillows. "Whoa!" She breathed with her looking up at him as he slipped btween her legs. Blushing a deep red as she looked down seeing him aligning himself up to her. Though she looked up at him still nervous about the outcome of this event. Taking a deep breath reminding herself he couldn't get her pregnant so it was safe. "I'm ready when you are." She responded softly as she reached up cupping his cheek with a soft smile.

Nova slowly slide into her folds, after geting an inch in her he could feel the wall blocking him but he kept pushing and monment later he went though. Slowly he slide every inch of his cock incide her untill he could feel the tip against her womb. With the mark she should feel no pain what so ever but waves of pleasure, he did it slow for the fact that he didn't want her dieing from a heart attack becuse of how much pleasure she could get at once. Some have died this way and he plan not to have her die like that, its one way to go for some people but he would dout he could exsplain that to her father without geting his dick cut off and shove up his ass. He gave her about a minute to take it all in before whispering to her "how dose it feel my love?" he asked her.

At this point her heart was racing with her nerves and wondering how things will go from here on out. While he slid into her she felt him parting her slowly though it made her moan softly but when he broke her hymen the switch of pain to pleasure had her cover her mouth with her hand to muffle her cries of pleasure. Her free hand slammed down oon the soft bed under her as he continued to push right up to the point he was pressing against the entrance of her womb. Regaining her breath while he whispered into her ear asking how she felt. Instead of verbally answering him she parted her trembling thighs further with her lips quickly pressing against his own with a sense of hunger for more.

The way she kissed him was a hungry way, it told him she was not only loving what he have done but want more and he aim to do just that. He slowly start sliding himself in and out of her though all the meanwhile he was trying to keep himself in control. Being this is her first he didn't want to rush it but a part of him want to go all out on her but ke kept telling himself that would come soon enough. He slowly get his hands onto her ass and spread her cheeks wide enough for his tail to come on over and start sliding into her ass nice and easy, it was smoth enough that it could slide in easly but his tail would be the thing taking her virgin ass. Again she would feel no pain from it though it mgiht feel odd to her but still she would feel the pleasure form it.

With him thrusting inside her she moaned softly but she was panting instead of moaning loudly trying not to draw attention. Though what she felt next fluffed her tail out from shock. She felt something slipping right up into her ass which was overwhelming for her with her back arching. She remembered telling him at the hot springs she didn't think things should go in the ass. Here he was slipping his tail up inside her ass while he was slowly thrusting inside her. "Does....EVERYONE in Rasa stick things up their ass?" She asked in a soft whisper with her trying to shift her hips but failed since he had her pinned.

"No really, but I though you might enjoy it. You didn't seem against it so I figure It was alright, if you want it out I could very well do that and not have it go there again." he said while he still slide in and out of her. He gron a few times as he felt her tight folds around his cock but after a short time his speed starts to pick up and how hard he was thrusting as well "Ivy.. I wount able to hold back anymore, I hope your ready to feel how wild I can go becuse im at the point where I wont able to stop." he said to her.

Reaching down as she tapped his tail for him to remove it. "Remove the tail.." She said bu ther hands moved to his back as he picked up speed. Gasping as her nails dug into his flesh with her trying to stay quiet though she groaned with her own form trembling as she felt her pussy suddenly going wet with her cumming over him. "Nova..." She moaned softly as if she didn't hear his warning of him unable ot stpo from lust.

Nova remove the tail and went all out on to Ivy, he felt her cumming all over him but he wasn't done yet. The dragonborn prince went all out on her, thrusting fast and hard without missing a beat. Growling in pleasure as he kept going for a while, he knew she might have cum a few times already and that alone only made him go faster and harder into her. Soon enough how ever he could't hold it any more. Nova thrust deep with her and kiss her lips at he same time to keep him form screaming in pleasure and her as well. He shot his warm seed into her and filled much as he could in her as well, he held her tightly in order to keep himself inside of her. Once he was done he losen his grip on her and open his eyes to look at her.

Ivy was moaning like mad but when she cummed she grabbed hold of his fast moving ass. Though with each orgasm she had it grew more intense. The last one she had she wrapped her tail around him as she squirted out over his heavy balls. Breathless as he kissed her she felt him driving himself deep inside her that she felt a slight pressure then warmth. His rocking while he filled her caused her to have another orgasm, moaing in his lips as sheremoved her aching fingers from his form already assuming she left marks on his back. Looking up at him as she felt drained and like her legs weren't going to respond though she licked her lips. "Later on...We'll explore my ass. I wasn't ready for your tail yet." She said winking at him as he may have had prepared her for later on without thinking about it.

"Heh sounds like fun to me." he said though he was taking deep breaths at the monment. Slowly he slide himself out of her, cum was coming out of her at the monment he did though becuse of his mark he would not have gotten her pregnant but if it wasn't there she would more likely have been. Rolling off of her and lay right next to her he was now more tired then before but it felt good to let go after holding off for so long. He turn to look at her "So my dear princess, how was that for your first night of passion?" he asked her.

With him pulling free from her she pulled her legs back together but they ached. Rolling over to curl up next to him with her head on his chest. "Messy though wonderful but I have a question about your mark...How long will that stay there?" she looked up at him as she felt things slowly covering her inner thighs and she knew what it was.

Nova put an arm around her to help get her closer to him as she cruled up on him. "He looks at her as she asked about his mark "it stay's on until I'm marryed, as I said before my parents made sure I wouldn't have early grand kids. So once we are wedded it comes off." he told her. "Why you ask, are you already thinking of kids or were you worryed about something else?" he asked her.

Laughing as he asked why she asked but she looked up at him with her cupping his cheek. "I was curious. I figured it came off when you were ready to have offspring. Thats all." She said as she closed her eyes feeling tired finally though she took a deep breath knowing she couldn't fall to sleep there. If she did then it may not go so well for Nova for a short brief yelling moment from her father. Still wearing the shirt she moved kissing him softly but when her lips parted from his own she smiled at him. "I hope in the future we can make a bigger mess." She winked at him before crawling out of bed to get her robe on. Her legs trembled as she walked towards the door.

Nova just smiles at her as he understood "There are some marks like that but it all depen how some one wants it put on. For my case only by a mage that knew about the marks can remove them. As for making more of a mess, heh I do belive we will have that chance." he told her while he got his pants back one though still bear chested. At the monment Ivy was about to open the door how ever, the door itself open on its own. On the other side was her father. He didn't look surprize but nore did he look upset ether when seeing Ivy by the door. "Well when the guard said you weren't in your room I figure I check here first. Though it seems it was more then just checking on him." he said as he walked into the room and closeing the door behind him. The king only smiles at her "you are your mother's daughter, she did almost the same thing to me." he said to her.

Ivy reached for the door but when she saw her father standing there her face went white. Now she felt sick to her stomach but as he entered the room shutting the door she moved back from him of course scare even with him smiling and admitting her mother did the exact same thing. "What are you talking about Father? I did come in here to check on Prince Nova." She said as she wasn't lying not telling the entire story as she assumed her father wanted her to save herself for the honeymoon or her husband to be. Though her hearing was humming with the blood rushing from her heart pounding so hard. Now she felt like having sex now was a bad idea and she was starting to regret it.

Nova was in shock as well as he seen her father came in the room, ether it was dum luck or her father knew some things he didn't know. He had a feeling though this might not turn out to be good but he waits and listen sense he didn't want to make things worst for them. The King only chuckles "first of all you were going around to check some one with what you have on, and if anyone seen you my dear Ivy they would be thinking you were doing more then checking. I know very well from first hand experience, becuse your mother did the same thing with me when we were your age. I told you before your mother was a wild spirt and you take after her on that, and maybe that was what I did wrong is not see that in you sooner." he told her before finding a chair and having a set "Relax Ivy, I'm not here to give you hell if that is what you were thinking. Just after seeing how you where attached to each other when Nova here was dieing, it reminded me around how me and your mother got together." he said to her before looking at Nova for a monment then back at her.

I knew in a sense who you may have been picking, when I was told about you being attack at the hotspring, I asked the guards who you were with. I had a few spys keeping an eye on Nova here sense I knew who he was before he even showed up in the ball. I remeber the full name and when I heard about the prince of Rasa and then that a young man name Nova it right away came clear to me. In any case, I am sorry to give you such a hard time Ivy. I know I was strick but being a parent have that effect on you sense you wish to do everything for your own childen and on top of that without your mother it was harder for me to understand how to raise you. In truth I was going to talk to you last night, to change my mind of who you should marry, that you didn't have to take that of royal blood but a commoner if you so wish."

Ivy shook her head when he said hotspring. "WAIT YOU HAD MEN FOLLOWING ME?!" She laid her ears back so far they disappeared into her hair. "Its bad enough Nickalie snuck into my room thinking I was stupid enough not ot pick up his scent but my own father...." Her tail flicked side to side as she was growling already.

"Ok now I don't regret having sex with Nova. Good night." She snapped at her father as she forgotten Nova was standing there in the shadows. Yes, she let Nova know that night he came to her she knew Nickalie was there. Some how she felt like her father was lying about marrying a commoner but she didn't look back as she walked out of Nova's room not caring who saw her in her robes. Her walk back to her room was long and she wanted that. She needed time to cool off and to let shock work out through her that her father's men watched that private moment by the hot springs with Nova. Now she felt like a dirty common whore bandits use. Finally she reached her room and locked her bedroom door but opened her balcony door to allow fresh air in. The fresh air settled her nerves and uneasy stomach.

Her father was going to say something else but Ivy left before he could, he only nodded to himself before looking at Nova "being a parent is never easy, but I'm sure you both will learn that soon enough." he said before getting. "You were doing fine until.. well the spy thing." Nova was saying to to him. "Again you'll understand your self why you would do such things and know whats going on with your childen lives. Goodnight Recconess, we will talk again tomorrow, hopfuly." he said and then he was out of Novas room.

It was now the bright morning of the next day, survent were already at work getting meals made and such. There guest where also getting so they could see who the princess her self have pick to be her new husben. Nova have gotten up around this time, he would have to go back to the inn for a new set of cloths but the ones that he was offerd would have to do, it might look a bit odd but still it was better then bloody cloths on.

Ivy had slept in but a servant knocked on her door alerting her to wake up. During the early morning Ivy heard people trying to open her door. Though after awhile she was up brushing her hair as she felt like there was a void an emotional void. After her hair was brushed she got dressed in a hunter green dress with her long white hair braided over her shoulder. After putting the white golden crown on she walked to the Balcony looking out with the birds singing as it should have been a cheerful day but she felt alone.

Silently she walked out of her room then down the stairs seeing Scarlet and Nickalie there but she looked away from Nickalie with her ears tiled back revealing she was still upset with how things turned out.

Scarlet noticed Ivy's ears and she knew house cats when their ears were back. "Nicky, why don't you go talk to her before she disappears while I give Nova his robes." She said as she kissed his cheek and walked off to find someone to direct her to Nova's room.

"He's upstairs second hall to the left then third door on your right, Scarlet." Ivy said as she looked over at the blonde woman with a faint smile but she had no color in her face when she looked to Nickalie.

Scarlet walked over patting Ivy's shoulder and whispered good luck to Ivy then slipped up the stairs to Nova's room. "Nova!" Scarlet called out as she reached his room knocking before entering. "I thought I'd- Whoa!" She said as the scent of musk hit her fully in her face. Coughing as she handed him the robes but she didn't say a word about the smell of sex. "Thought you needed these since you enjoy the kimono style robes."

Back
Top Bottom