Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

He nodded to her "dead on, could say they did some illegal stuff in order for both of them to get as high as they were. In any case they are both gone and to replace the lost they put me and a few others my age as head master. I have to say I was surprized but that day I couldn't be happyer." he said to her as she move up to him. "Talk about moving our with your life, what do you plan to do when Nova marrys who ever, you plan to stay with him still or you have something else you plan to do with your life?" he asked her as he put his arms around her.

She thought about his question and sighed. "I don't know I lived in Rasa for so long but I have entertained the thought of traveling the world to see what it offers." She said as she felt his arms slipping around her form but she smiled at him. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his hair enjoying the quiet evening until there was an explosion and she heard a Mage yelling at someone for being clumsy. Laughing at the teacher yelling at the student as she looked at him. "Lively place. How are you able to sleep?"

She looked the type that seem like she want to be out and about which is not wrong what so ever. Also he figure she been too cooped up saying with Nova that she needs something new in her life. He chuckles when she ask how does he sleep "My dear Scarlet have you already forgotten where we are at? Magic can do many things, once the windows are close there is no way anyone could get into this place nor any norice other then what is incide the room." he told her and kiss her very lips but break only to have a slit grin on his slips "if you plan on going place's would you mind having a mage taging along with you, it just might help going some where more fun and interesting. Plus you never know if you get into a tight spot."

Scarlet returned the kiss but smirked as he asked if he could come along. "What about Ivy? I know you're worried about her choice of partner. I may move here until you're comfortable with the guy then we can take off for other lands. I heard of the land her mother came from and I'd like to vist there but its across the great waters." She said with her pulling him to his bed and she fell back pulling him on top of her. "So no noise can escape this room huh?"

"You know that sounds like a plan to me, I still believe Nova have a chance. Sense if saving her father and kept on fighting for her aint enough to her eyes well then its her lost. Even I would try to do the same thing he did and I'm sure she still have the feelings for him. But then again I could be wrong but will see now wont we?" he said before he heard her say about it where she want to go would he across the waters. "The neko lands? I haven't gone there ether, so it would be interesting to see." he said before he was pulled ontop of her onto the bed "oh yes my sexy elf, no one would able to hear you scream in pleasure in here." he whispers to her ear before he kiss her neck.

Scarlet smiled as she tilted her head letting him kiss her neck. "How about you use your magic to get out of these clothes and we can continue our playing?" She asked with her raising her hips to brush against his groin.

While at the castle Ivy had managed to sneak into Nova's room as she was wearing a night gown with her robe over it. Seeing he was still asleep she grabbed a blanket and nestled down on the couch that was in front of the fire. Curling up as she wrapped the blanket around her to fall to sleep in front of the fireplace. She wanted to be the first to know Nova was alright.

"Heh I can do that." he said before snaping his figers and suddenly the cloths turn to smoke but reappear by the bed on the floor. Nick could feel her body against his own and he couldn't help but feel the need to have her he came to her pointed ears and lightly nibbal on it "is this to your liking?' he asked as a hand came lowering down her one of her breasts and start squessing it.

In a short time however Nova have awaken, acking in pain but he bears it as he sat right now. remebering what have happen he wonder if this was his fate, to only see the woman he himself wanted go for a nother man and all becuse he didn't admet to her at the hotspring. His thoughts where pushed back when he seen Ivy on the floor by the fire place, he blinked in surprized and wonder why she was here in the first place. Geting up slowly and walked on over to see if she was still awake or asleep.

Scarlet moaned softly but giggled when he went after her ears. "Yes it is." She said as she ran her hand over his rump and gave it a good smack. Smirking as she liked how his body was formed and it seemed they both needed to relieve some stress so what was better than sex?

Ivy's ears flicked as she heard movement. Looking up to see Nova, with a robe on. "Nova, what are you doing up?" She asked as she sat up then moved to her feet wanting him back in bed. With her hair a mess once more she took his hand and gently lead him back to his bed. Though she assumed he was wondering why she was here. "I've been trying all night to make sure you were alright and I wanted to be here to make sure you were alright." She said as she ran her thumbs over the back of his hand.

"Oh you really want to start a fire don't you?, You bad little elf." Nick said playfuly before kissing her lips again, his time how ever he slide his other hand down to her folds. He line of her lower lips before he slide his mid finger into her. They both needed this and in some way he would rather do it with this woman then any other, he taken a liking to her even though they knew each other for a short time. He plan to know her more or hope to at lest and if he is going with her to see the world well that would be a good start.

Nova watch as Ivy was quick to get up, her hair was a mass but he didn't care about that, she did indeed worryed for him and for that he was greatful for. Risking herself to make sure he was alright must have been a good sign at lest, before he could say anything however she lead him back at the bed "Well other then a little pain all over my body I belive I'll live." he said to her though look at her face and into her eyes "It was... a wild night huh?" he asked her. He wasn't sure what else to say at the monment.

Scarlet laughed softly but wrapped her arms around him as she returned his kiss while she parted her legs while she felt his fingers slipping along her slit. Though moaned against his lips as he slipped his middle finger into her she liked him but she'd understand if he ever wanted to furfill his desire with Ivy but she knew Nova wouldn't allow such a thing.

Ivy blushed as he looked back into her eyes commenting on it was a wild night. "It was though I never got to annouce my choice publicly." She said as she stepped closer to him with a soft smile. "Though I do wonder if I should give myself to my choice tonight even though he's aching or wait until later on." She said blushing hoping he'd pick up she chose him as her fiance not Soultar or the others. When he finally told her who he was he beat the other suitors out.

Slowly Nick slide a second finger into her before he start thrusting them in and out of her, while he did this he let go of her lips and slide his lips down to her breasts. He cover her nippal with his mouth and start sucking and licking the very nippal itself while his other hand still had a grip on her other breast.

It Shocked him, he coat on to what she said and he couldn't believe after tonight she still would want him. "Are you sure Ivy, are you sure you want me?' he asked her while slowly puting his arms around her. His heart was raceing and he wanted to make sure he was the right for her and if so he would be one happy man and make sure to treat her well.

Scarlet gasped as he went placing a second finger into her then his lips wer eon her nipple. The other day they had sex they skipped the foreplay and went straight to fucking eachother. Closing her eyes as she moved her body to his movements of his hand. "Oh that it. Curl those fingers and you'll hit the magic spot."

"If you don't want me as a Wife then I understand." She said as she looked down even while he placed his arms around her. She knew he was keeping his options open as she was so it was a long shot he'd accept. "I mean this agreement goes both ways, Nova."

Nick grins as he did what she asked, he curl his finger as he thrust them in and out of her. It was a fast speed while his hips came and closed onto her nipple and pulled it before leting it go only to see it bounce some. He came up once more and kiss her lips again "So am I hiting the right spot now?" he asked her as he start thrusting his fingers harder and faster now.

Nova smiles at her before taking his hand and cup her chin and lift her head to met his "I wouldn't want anyone else Ivy. I Know we haven't know each other for long but still I can feel the conntion. Its funny, I never though I fall for a woman this quickly. Ether this have been our fate or somthing just guide us to each other. In ether case Ivy, If you would have me then I gladly be yours." he said before kissing her lips.

Scarlet reached down after he asked her if he was hitting the spot. "You are but you're bit to rough...Lighter touch." She said as she suggested getting him to ease up slightly which hade her groaning under him. "Thats it."

Ivy looked up at him as he tilted her chin up for her to look at him. That move melted her heart as he held her there. While he kissed her she slipped her arms over his shoulders but when the kiss came to an end she slipped her hands down to his chest. "I knew my choice was clear and felt right when you fought by my side to help me defend my father." She said as she ran her hands over the redden marks over his chest where his wounds were.

Nick right away slow down his thrusting and be more gently as well, he wanted them move to injoy themselfs and not have her feel as if just being forced or somthing. "Sorry about that, the last I knew you liked it hard and fast so I wasn't sure if you like it this way or more wild like." he said to her as he kept pleasing her.

"That mage healed me good but still it will take a while before I'm fully healed but still I was train to take things like that, your father was dieing so I couldn't let him die, to leave you all alone to take care of the kingdom before you had a chance to be with you loved first. My father might have given me a hard time at first though be proud that I risk my life for something I belive in." he said to her as he take one of her hands with his own and holding it gently "So then, what would happen if your father found out you are in here alone with a prince?" he asked though he had a small grin on his face.

"I was drunk so I felt nothing but pleasure." Scarlet said with a smile but with his slow thrusts her hips moved with his which brought her more pleasure. Moaning as she kissed along his jaw line as he was rubbing all the right spot making here wetter and wetter by the second. "Though in awhile you can go as hard as you like. I just wasn't wet enough but you're getting me so wet with your slow thrusts."

Ivy smiled as she wrapped her fingers around his hand when he asked about what her father would do if he found out where she was. "Right now I don't know but mostly I don't give a damn. I done as he asked and have made up my mind on who I wanted. So in a way he can't exactly punish me but I know he'll be worried about my modesty and worry if you taken my virginity before the right moment."

"Ah I see, so its more of a big turn on for you when done slow and gently or is that how you like it only when starting?" he asked her, he asked becuse he wanted to now how he might turn her on the next time. He grins as he trys to think what else he could do to spice things up but then again he didn't know fully what she like, he wigel the fingers that were inside heras he thrust in and out of her folds still before wispering into her her "so tell me, how kinky you wnt this to be? I mean I would think theres a few things you wanted to try sexaly and if so what is it you would be dieing to try?" he asked her.

Nova couldn't help but chuckle "Ya I would say he would have the right to worry but you are a grown woman, a lovely woman at that. Who can decide things on her own." he said before he quickly pick her up over his showder and walked them over to the bed. He gently put her on the bed and was now on top of her. He kiss her lovely lips once more and held it for a monment before leting go again "are you sure you want me to take you now, or would you rather wait until the honeymoon?" he asked her.

"Its how I like it when getting started..." She moaned as she felt his fingers moving inside her. Thinking of what he was asking but smirked. "Never done a threesome before. I've been curious to give it a try." She said with a smile as she pulled his fingers free from her and pushed him onto his bed as her tongue ran from his balls all the way up to the top of his cock. Moaning softly as she took his entire length into her mouth though a ood portion popped into her throat as she moved her head up and down on him.

Ivy giggled softly as heh picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Nova!" She said softly hoping not to draw attention inside his room though he tossed her down into his bed with him immeditatly crawling on top of her. Though she was taken back by him kissing her though his question did make her wonder. Was she ready for the next step? Though she imagined the honeymoon to be different where the two didn't have worries. "I'd like...to give myself to you tonight. Sooner or later you're going to be the one whose taking my virginity." She said as she reached down loosening her robes. Though she may have a night shirt on she didn't want him to mistaken her intentions. "I want ot make love to you tonight only if you're up to it."

A threesome, he never thought she would be into something like that but still it sounded interesting to him. THe next thing he knew he was now back first onto the bed and her on top but she gotten down start having her way with his cock and balls. Nick gave a moan and pull his head back some as he felt her mouth around his cock. If he didn't know any better he was falling for this elf but right now he trys to injoy the time they have right now "A threesome huh? Which kind, two men and your self or your self with a nother woman and a man?" he asked her.

"Up for it, I'm always up for some fun though being I be your husben and you being my wife it be only you I have my fun with. Though just to warn you it might be a wild time and it might not stop until one of us pass out, you think you can handle that?" he asked as he was teasing her but at the same time he told her the truth, when it gets to a point he couldn't stop until he passed out from pleasure. Very few of done that to him and Scarlet happens to be one of them though only half the time that one of them pass out after a few rounds. Nova kiss the side of her neck so she could reply and at the same this his hands came under the shirt of hers only to feel the skin of her back.

Scarlet popped him free from her mouth as he was covered in her saliva. "Not sure I guess I could do both actually. I'm not sure who we could get for either of those adventures." She said as she stroked his cock with her thumb rubbing the sensative tip as she looked at him while she was on her knees.

Ivy thought about what he said but he kissed the side of her neck while he moved his hands up under her shirt. Trembling as she closed her eyes lost in the feeling like their first night together. "I...I think I can handle it." She said faintly to him with her tail moving caressing his bare side. "I am guessing the process starts off like our first night together?" She asked with her taking a deep breath to keep herself calm for what was to come about. Though she did remember he commented she would be the only one he'd have fun with though she thought he'd may get bored and explore new ways. "Nova, if you ever get bored...You know with the same old routine in the bedroom tell me so we can spice it up to where we both like it."

"Heh well if you want two guys I can clone myself though I know it might not be as good as a different person but it still be a threesome. If doing the two woman and guy part, not sure who would want to join us into one of those yet. As you said we might pick up or get with some one while we do our adventure together." he said though Nick biting his lip a bit as she playing with his very tip. She knew very well how to get a guy going but he knew how to get a woman going as well.

"Heh pretty much is the same way but we are on a bed and not on the ground, and we aint all wet ether." he said and chuckles some before he heard her last comment. He went ahead and rose up and slide his hands from under her so he could start taking off his kimono and other clothing he had one. "Ivy I don't think I would ever get bored with you. You know how to fight, how to be with your people and know when its a time to be kind and know when you have to be an out right bitch about somthing. Thats the kind of woman I want, that know when to take action and not afraid to do it. Plust all that we have done together in a short time you were the most fun I had for a while other then with Scarlet. So no I wount get bored with you but I am open to other ideas of what you might want to do, why what do you have in mind to spice things up?" he asked her.

Scarlet simled. "Well you asked what I was curious about." She said as she went back to sucking his cock. Moaning as she moved her breasts down to press up against his balls as she continued to suck on him wanting him to go crazy.

Ivy listened as he moved off of her to get undressed. Though her ears went back as he mentioned Scarlet at the moment she felt like Scarlet would come first in his life but in reality she knew the people will come first to her so she assumed that was equal. Sighing as she sat up slightly looking at him. "I didn't say tired of me Silly. I said the same routine in the bedroom." She said with a soft smile as she nudged him in his hip with the side of her foot. Though the feeling of unable to compare to his other sexual partners hit her hard as her fingers hooked into the bed under her with her looking down. After a few moments she looked at him with her ears tilting up off her head. "Nova, could you do me one favor? Don't mention Scarlet before, during or after sex...Actually don't even mention her in the topic of sex."

"That you did, and I think I will aim to please, or try to at lest." he said and then chanted a few words once more and in a sudden like a shadow forming right behind her a nother Nickalie. The look and everything was the same as if a twin of Nick just behind her, the twin lower himself down to and start eating her very wet folds while she was still sucking the real Nicks cock. "As I said its not a different person but still I belive it will do for ya, or would you rather I call it away?" he asked her.

"I see, heh dont worry I'm sure we will work everything out." he said to her as he just finshed geting the last pic of clothing off him when he heard her saying not to metion Scarlet when it came to there sex. He looked at her for a monment and then relize it may have hurt her feelings to be thinking of othere women he done. He would have to push away the other women he have done and make sure he doesn't mention any more or risk upseting her. He want this to work so they both have to make some change's. He lower himself and smile at her warmly. "Fiar enough, I'm sorry if you think I was trying to compare you to other women, Ill try not to make you feel that way again." he said before kissing her lips. "Now then how about you get on top of me then, you face my lovely cock and have that lower lips of yours facing me, this way we both be tasting each other."

Scarlet couldn't answer as she sucked on his cock while the shadowed clone licked her folds. The clone made her moan with her inner thighs trembling wanting to be thrusted right into her. Whimpering softly as she moved faster on Nick's cock wanting him or his clone as she wanted to scream in pleasure.

With him kissing her she moved her hands up against his bare chest seeing he got part of why she was upset. Creating some room between their lips as she looked up at him. "You're partly right on that...The other part is I don't want to hear what you two done it makes me feel like I'm second or perhaps third in your life. I understand it goes hand in hand as our rank in eachother's lives changes because we have other duties." She said as she shifted out from under him with her robe falling away but her hand cupped his cheek as she kissed him softly figuring they could heat things up with bit of kissing then move to tasting eachother. "I do admit I'm jealous of you two of yo uactually letting yourselves go." She said softly as her lips caressed his own.

Feeling her month all around him and sucking on him faster it was hard for him not to cum but he trys to hold on just a little longer. The clone in the other hand get from under Scarlet and gently move her hips up some, just enough that he could fucker her from behind. Once into position the clone slide himself into folds, he slide almost all the way out of her with only the tipe still in her but then he thrust hard into her. The clone kept doing this while Nick watch to see how she would react to this.

"Fair enough though lets not talk about duties if thats alright, I had enough of those to last me a life time, dutie is one thing but still I plan once we become in charge to change some rules if we can. I want our future to be happy, not full of rules that tell us how we should do or act. I mean some I can understand but some are flat out foolish if you ask me." he told her "In ether case lets just worry about how to please each other and not about anything else." he said with a grin and kiss her lips once more, his hands now roming her body and feeling her very skin against his own. If this was indeed a dream he hope to never wake up form it. His tongue slide into her mouth and right away play with her own while his tail slide against hers though he hope that was alright with her on that one.

Back
Top Bottom