Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (zellstantal and vampire07)

Ivy rolled her eyes at Nick's comment of finally meeting Recconess at the ball. "Yeah...Better late than never. At times I have to think about that." She said as Tiffany placed the last roller in her hair but she couldn't go any further since Tiffany had a surprise to throw for the party. Ivy sighed as she turned away from Nickalie already giving up on meeting the Prince of Rasa. "Nick, please just go....Please." He hit a nerve on the Prince Recconess topic as she managed to forget about the unknown Prince and her failing in meeting him.

He blinked for a monment though he guess he did more harm then good for bring up the prince, it only made him worry if Nova's chance's gotten smaller. He would find out very soon. "Alright, im sorry if it upset you. " he said before he teleported out of the room and would head to where Scarlet would be waiting for him which was back at the inn, he figure he would teleport them both to the gate so they know Scarlet was part of the party. That and he wanted to see how she look in a dress sense.

Tiffany finished up helping Ivy getting dressed in the white gown with the mask on. Though the lacing disappeared with a black ribbon wrapping around Ivy's waist that tyed itself into a bow on her side. Soon the main color of the dress turned red. Ivy exclaimed but Tiffany sat Ivy down and told her straight out to forget her duties and her choice of husband tonight. This was her night and Tiffany wanted ehr to own it. Ivy slowly calmed down as Tiffany placed the final touches on Ivy as black silk gloves appeared over Ivy's hands that went over her elbows. The final touch was her mother's sapphire necklace that went around her neck then Ivy placed the black mask on.

Scarlet didn't do anything special as she appeared in a soft blue dress with a white mask. Scarlet looked to Nickalie seeing him in his formal robes. "Well? How do I look?" She asked with a soft voice with her blue eyes looking through the white mask.

"Hmm well if you didn't have the mask on I say you would be a goddess." he said though he was teasing her some. "Really you do look beautiful and I'm glade that your with me and not some other guy who more more likely try to take advantage of ya." he said to her as he held his brown mask at hand before offering her an arm "shall we go?" he asked her before puting his mask on.

Scarlet nodded as they disappeared back to the castle. She left earlier than Nova but with the two slipping inside she saw it was a large crowd and there was a mixture of perfume in the air. Shortly the horn blew as the King announced today was his daughter's birthday. Soon as he said that Ivy walked out at thetop of the stairs as her thick hair was curled and draped over her shoulder with a red rose in her hair. Rumor had it she was suppose to wear white as tradition but she was breaking tradition with the bold color red. Scarlet smiled as she leaned in to Nick whispering to him. "She looks good in red." she said with a smile with Ivy walking down the steps with her head held high but Scarlet noticed she wasn't searching for anyone.

"Oh you better belive it, really I was hoping she would. At you can tell most of the guys are a little breathless right now." Nick said and yes even he was as well. A white haired neko with a red dress is a fine look indeed or so he thought. He looked into her freind's eyes how ever and seems she wasn't looking for anyone, ether it was an act or she truely given up on Nova. "Tell me somthing, from a guy asking a woman here, You think Nova still have a chance?' he asked as she might tell he was starting to have some dout about what might happen tonight.

(Ill have Nova come in my next post.)

Scarlet looked at Nick as he asked about Nova but Scarlet shook her head. "From my opinion...He doesn't have a chance. But if I was in her shoes....I'd give up on him in ever way possible. though tonight feels like a special night." She said as she watched as the men moved to Ivy to ask her to dance and she agreed to every one of those men. Scarlet watched as Ivy was spun around by a suitor she didn't recgonize so she assumed it was one of her father's picks.

"So your saying all that Ivy and Nova shared been for nothing, him seeing her again was for nothing?" he asked her. He wasn't sure if she her self lost faith in Nova to or becuse she her self wasn't sure ether. "So even if Nova tells her who he is she would rather choice some one else?' Nick asked her.

It was at that monment however that Nova did walked into ball, in a silk black kimono with a red cloth belt around his waist. He had a red mask on his face though as he came in he then seen Ivy whering a red dress. He himself couldn't help but taking the time to look at her, she was breath taking in that dress even though she said her self she didn't like dress but still she looked dame good. After taking a few monments to take it all in Nova start walking towards Ivy and wait to be the next on to dance with her.

It was also in that time Nickalie notice movement in the uper level, really on one was really to be up there but the guards but he seen a few shaps that looked to be Dragonborn but yet there skin where gray or black, which he couldn't tell "Scarlet would Nova's guards be here to watch him?" he asked her once more as he try the find them again but some how they faded into the shadows.

"I don't know!" She hissed at Nick. "You asked me so I gave an honest answer. What do you want me to do? Lie?" She asked though when he asked about Nova's guards she shrugged. "I don't know."

Ivy fet a hand snake under her own and pulled her from one of the suitors. Looking up into the red mask seeing the hint of horns. A dragonborn. It was hard to make small talk with people you weren't suppose to know their names. Ivy looked tot he side seeing a female with long black hair stepping up. "May I cut in?" She asked as she eyed Nova.

"Be my guest." Ivy said softly to the woman wearing a formal Kimono. Ivy parted from Nova and refused any other requests for a dance though along the edges of the dance floor she noticed odd movement.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" A man shouted from the upper levels drawing attention to him. He wore a white suit with a red mask as his long blonde hair was pulled back from his face. "I would like to wish my dear cousin a happy birthday....But sadly she won't live long enough to enjoy it." He said as a human bandit fired an arrow as it was ment to kill her father but a red haired man had pushed him away to be pieced by the arrow himself.

"DADDY!" Ivy yelled out as she ran to her father's side as he was in pain but another arrow was fired right at Ivy. Her father pushed her in time to have the arrow hit him in his chest. Ivy hit the floor while the room was in chaos. The windows were shut and doors were locked though when Ivy got her wits she moved grabbing a hidden bow and arrow and was firing the arrows back at the bandits she could see while other men were grabbing weapons until a dragonborn who had an invisible cloak grab Ivy, disarming her. Though he threaten those who got close to Ivy that he'd kill her. Ivy struggled as her mask was torn from her face as the dragonborn left claw marks across her face.

It was then that the Dark Fangs came from the shadows, Nova and Scarlet knew them every well, a clan of Dragonborn who where banished from Rasa many years ago. They willingly let demons use there powers on them to make them stronger and in return they killed there demon masters but with such dark power and there price to get it was a dishoner to the other clans and so banished them.

Why they were here was unkown to them though Nova would not have no touble killing them all with his own hands. It was then he saw shots being fired at Ivy, he wasn't close enough to do anything about the arroiw and watch helpless as they were aimed at Ivy. But her father took both shots. Pushing though the people that where runing all over the place and trying his best to get them before she would be killed or some one else close to her be killed. There was already a Black Fang on her and even riped the masked off her, that alone got him pist at this one, quickly useing the people to stay hidden as he start passing people all around to get closer to where Ivy and the one that got a hold of her.

He was able to get close enough and stay hidden behind a piller, he move himself so he could get behind the Black Fang. Nova cast a spell to help boost his speed and within a monment Nova rushed in and slam his fist against the Black Fangs head on his side,. It knocked both to the ground but the black fang was knocked out cold from the attack Nova looking at Ivy now and offer a hand to help her up "are you alright?" he asked her before turning to her father who lie on the ground.

Once he would get her up he right away went to check on her father the king, he didn't seem to be doing well and the arrows were good shot too. The king would not make if he didn't get help right away and with this chaos going on that would prove to be very hard to get the help needed. There was only one thing Nova could do to save her father though it could very well kill him but this kingdom need there king and Ivy still need him as well. Nova chanted some words as he put a hand on her fathers head. He also put a barrior around them in order to keep them from being shot but it wont last long after he done with this other spell. The wounds on her father where gone though Nova was breathing hard "You rather will be alright, I just transfer his wounds... onto me." he said as the barrior was now down but still able to stand even after that, it was then he took off his mask to look at Ivy "heh, I told you would see you here, ... though I didn't exspect party crashers." Nova said to her.

Ivy got to her feet but with chaos going on she was worried about her father though Scarlet was moving past following a familiar face. "GET BACK HERE BITCH!"

Ivy heard Scarlet but saw Nova taking his mask off. "Ok you're here. So?" She said as she moved taking her father's sword from his side since he was still out cold. "You're an idiot taking those wounds on." She hissed at him as dark claws slashed at her but she managed to block the claws though she was caught off guard by a black tail wrapping around her neck. It was the woman who wanted to dance with Nova.

"Darling, might as well stop fighting. She's goin to be dead by the end of the night." The black haird woman said as she made sure Nova couldn't reach Ivy as she hung her off the ground by her tail.

Nova was going to try say somthing to her but was cut short when she was suddenly yanked away form him. It was then that shocked him to see who had her this time. It was Tammra, rage was over coming Nova now and he didn't worry about his wounds anymore but more so the feeling to kill this woman for having Ivy in a death hold "Tammra, I dont know why you are here but if you don't put her down I will kill you where you stand!" Nova shouted as his tail went for the sword that the black fang guard had and quickly bring it to his hands.

Nick in the other hand was casting spells along with the other mages that were there, Scarlet took off to here he didn't know but he was trying to take down may of the Black Fangs as he could. Why would a clan of dragonborn attack like this was still his question.

Tammra smirked as she tighten her hold on Ivy choking her. "Put it down, Sweetie." She said with a smile as Francis walked down kissing her cheek.

Francis grabbed the crown off the ground and swung it in his fingers. "Who is this Darling? Your old fuck toy?" Francis asked as he slipped the crown on with him smirking at Ivy whose struggles were getting weaker.

"You could say that but rather have him bond at my bed side and force him to watch us screw in the King's bed." That did it as Ivy kicked Tammra hard which threw Ivy free from Tammra. Scarlet came skidding as she caught Ivy seeing the claw marks across her face and the reddness around her neck.

"Nova! Kill the man! He's the one trying to take this Kingdom from me.!" She shouted weakly as Francis laughed.

"Everyone knows your father took pity on you flea bitten mother, half breed." Francis snapped as the Dark fang appeared around him surrounding Nova, Scarlet and Ivy while Tammra sat in Francis's lap with a smile. "Kill everyone but this one." He pointed to Nova but he looked to Ivy. "Kill those two girls first." He grinned as two dragonborns flexed their tails until they were harden as steel and aimmed it right at Scarlet's and Ivy's heart.

It made sense now, as he seen Francis come in. At first he wasn't sure how a human would be controled of the black fang but when he seen the reaction of both Francis and Tammra it was clear they made a deal of some sort and she some how able to get some of the black fang clan to work for them or that was his best guess. If this was the case he had to hand it to them for pulling something like this off but he plans on making them both pay.

Though those thoughts were push back when he seen wht happen next, two of the dark fangs were geting there tails ready as weapons to kill both Ivy and Scarlet, both women he held dear to him and between were these dark fangs and this whore with her new boy toy who things the kingdom was his already. Nova quickly try to fight off what he had though with the wounds he have from saving the king it held him back some. To his horrer he wasn't going to make it in time.

Just as the tails were about to hit the girls a blase of magical energy hit and turn both black fangs into a mush. "Francis!" Nick called out as he and two other mage's with him at the monment, puting there wards out to sense any unseen foes trying to sneak behind them and such and making sure no one would have the drop of them. "Why dont you fight like a real man then the sick coword you are!" Nick shouted as he and the other two mages consirtat there power onto the black fang that was around the girls and Nova.

With Nick's display it was Nova's chance to fight back, quickly he took out the few black fangs that were in his way and quickly run towards both Francis and Tammra, thrusting his blade at them in which if he was lucky he would get both of them with a single blow unless one deside to use the other to take the attack which matter little to the dragonborn prince as long he hits one of them.

Francis was about to throw Tammra out of the way when he noticed Nonva coming at them but lances coming at them then pinned them to the throne allowing Nova to pierce them both. Ivy hurting as she rushed to Nova with her gloved hands moving over the wounds he had. "SHIM!" She yelled out trying to get a healer there.

Ivy's father was coming around seeing his nephew was dead with some woman and his daughter at a man's side.

Ivy forgot her time to pick a suitor since now wasn't the time to pick a fiance. Pulling Nova down as she held him to her chest while she was trying to seal off the wounds to keep him alive while Shim got there. "Nick! Blast the doors open now!" Ivy yelled at him as strands of her hair had blood in it and those strands had fallen over her face giving her a fierce wild look."

To Nova's luck he got them both, seening there eyes in both surprise and shock before they were stabed to there death. That was enough for him sense the wounds were starting to effect him, sliding his hands away from the sword that was use he almost felt like falling. It was then he felt Ivy have a hold of him.

Nick heard Ivy's plea and right away send a nother magical bold of energy at the door, blasting it to pieces. It was also in that point the other members of the dark fang clan took off, with there leaders dead there was no point in sticking around for a loseing battle.

Nova in ther other hand was breathing hard and wasn't sure he was going to make it, he turn to Ivy's face "Ivy.. I am sorry. I had to.. make sure if you truely had feelings for me or that it was feelings for the monment. With what happen between me and Tammra I had to be sure something like that never happen again, I ... didn't want those I cared about to get hurt. yet.. I hurt you more then I relize and for that I'm sorry." he told her.

Ivy was close to tears as she thumped his forehead. "Nova, I figured it out by the Hot Springs....I wanted you to tell me yourself but you didn't." She said as she looked to Scarlet seeing her standing by with the crowds thinning out she felt a figure hovering over her, it was Shim.

He reached down touching Nova's head healing his wounds slowly but with the massive amount of blood gone he'd have to stay the night. Tiffany and the other female mages sent fire balls at the remaining Dark Fangs making sure they knew this Kingdom was protected even by its villagers.

Shim managed to get his wounds healed but helped the King up who ordered rooms to be prepared and Ivy would make her choice in the morning since that night was an eventful one. In a way he was proud men did come to his daughter's aid and from what he heard she fought well. Shim moved helping Nova up with his other guard moving him to a private room with other guards outside his room but Ivy was moved off to her room to be scrubbed and dress burned.

So she did figure it out and he guess he was foolish enough to believe she still thought she didn't know. Nova have started to feel better but still felt weak from using that spell on the king, it was a risky move but it save the king which was needed now. Still it seems thing's didn't work out the way he hoped and now he wonderd what he was going to do. He was too tired to think right now so when he was put into the privet room he started to fall asleep.

Nick made sure the other mage's got to work on helping those that were hurt in this fight, it was one hell of a night. He turn and look over at Scarlet as she seemed alone at the monment. Her dress was torn all over but he didn't care about that. He came over and gently put his hand on her showder "are you going to be ok?" he asked her. He didn't know if it was the right thing to ask but still he was trying to see how she was feeling right now and if he could help her in any way he can.

Ivy was forced to stay in her room under guard as was Nova. Even when she tried to sneak out one of the mages would teleport her right back to her room, when she left by door she was carried back and dropped onto her bed. Of course she was frusterated since she couldn't go see Nova or the other Suitors as she heard some of them were wounded but one Dark Fang member had been capturedand was in the dungeon being forced to answer questions of Francis's and Tammra's plans.

"So I was right on her figuring it out and waiting for him to come clean." She said with a smile but looked at Nick as he asked if she was alright. "I'm fine just my first time taking a life or helping to take a life." She said as she looked down at herself. "And the dress...Its ruined." She said faintly as Tiffany walked in working spells on torn clothing but Tiffany waled over seeing Scarlet's worried look and shock. Though Scarlet felt the faint tug on her dress as Tiffany used her spell having it mend the dress. "Nick, why don't you stay the night with me in my room. Nova's safer here than at the Inn anyways."

"Ya you were right, I knew Ivy wasn't a fool though even I wasn't sure if she knew. But you know something, I have a funny feeling everything will turn out alright, I could be wrong but then again we will see in the morning when everything settle down." he told her then heard her say it was her first time taking a life "soon or later you would have to anyhow, even monments like this but dont let it eat you up inside. Its not like you killed anyone innocent." Nick chuckle some before replying "I was going to ask the same thing though I was thinking back at my place at the tower. In ether case we were thinking the same thing, in which place doen't matter to me." he said to her and wait for her reply.

"Lets go to yours. Its safer." She replied to him with a soft smile as she linked her arm within his own as everyone seemed to be cleaning up. "You and the mages were wonderful in the fight."

Nickalie took a deep breath when she said that "yea I know, I'm greatful for the mages that where here in the first place. I was asked to really and I can see why, a head master must be ready for anything, even an attack like this though even I didn't see it coming. It was wise I picked who wanted to go really." he said looking aorund the ball room where everything have happen before he turn and give her a warm smile "my place it is then." he told her before changed a few words and in a few monments they were teleported to a nother room. This one looked to be much larger then one of hers at the inn, it looked grander and more of his statu. "Its my new room really, sense I became a head master I am now living at the top of the tower, you can even look out the window if you want to check out the view." he said to her.

Scarlet looked around the new room seeing it was nice. A four post bed with lavish blankets plus paintings all over the room with a wall filled with books. Scarlet moved taking the mask off tossing it on the table with her walking to the large window looking out over the mage's courtyard seeing it was still alive with students learning and practicing. "You do have a nice view. What ever happened to that boy you fought against?" She asked as she turned around looking at him.

Oh he couldn't help but smirk when she asked about Dracon "Oh thats a funny story, it seems that his father have been pushing the other head masters a bit on some things. One of it being money and trying to get Dracon in higher standerns sense it seem his son would have a good chance to be with Ivy or so he thought at lest sense he got his son's name on the suiter's list. I cant really go into the detels but lets just say some shit have been found out by the other head masters. What really got them was first Dracon using a master staff in our dual, 2nd his father didn't even bother to stop the fight or take back his staff at the very lest. Lastly it seems his father was trying to say i started the fight and I should be kicked out of the tower. Now guess what the other head masters done." he said as he kept his smirk on his face the whole time.

"By the look on your face I'm guessing both Dracon and his father was kicked out." She said as she moved over to him wondering if he was the type to take on a woman after a party. Either way she moved her hands over his arms down to his own. "Well its all over now and you can move on with your life." She said with a soft smile as she still had to figure out where her life was going.

Back
Top Bottom