Three pair, and one set. ((Me X Epic))

Thomas smiled as he put the last of the boxes into his new apartment. The building was bit ghetto and in a bad part of town but the bouncer didn't really care. He looked every inch the part, seven foot tall dead even, sapphire blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, brushed back and kept in a ponytail. He was wearing a wife beater under a dark red shirt, black cargo pants, and steel toed boots. He was muscular, but still lean A few scars on hi face including a wicked looking one that went down his left eye. Relaxing in his large leather sofa he popped open a bottle of whiskey.

Penny had hear that there was a new neighbour that had just moved in and she had told Max and carol that she thought somebody was moving in but they hadn't been that excited. Penny had dressed in a white plain shirt and some jeans since she didn't really want to seem like she was too eager. Penny walked out of the apartment and walked to the one where the new guy had moved too, the other two just watched from the apartment, watching Penny. Penny took a deep breath as she waited for the door to open, she was holding a bottle of wine, a welcome gift

Thomas had lost his shirt during the and just jumped in the shower when he heard the door. Putting on a towel, he went to answer it figuring it was the Chinese food he'd ordered. He gave himself a glance in the mirror, and smirked his broad hard pecks and abs looking back a him. The towel went to just below his knees and a bit of water still hung to his form. Opening the door, he smiled s a perky blond was standing their, he smile, "Well Hello you are not the Chinese delivery guy but if you are, I need to order from that place more often."

Penny smiled a little and lifted up the wine bottle "hello, I'm Penny, your new neighbour" she said softly with a smile, she glanced down at his body, especially those abs... "Did I disturb you in the middle of something?" She asked softly as she looked at him

Thomas smiled motioning for the girl to come inside he said, "Nah, I was in the shower, but make yourself at home, and I'll be out and we can split my Whiskey and your Wine."

Five minutes later Thomas came back into the front room. Pouring both of them a triple shot of whiskey he smiled at the blond. He was wearing a pair of knee length shorts with crimson silk boxers peeking out occasionally His hair was brushed straight back and seemed slightly damp. Smirking as her he said "So Penny, anything I should know?"

Penny smiled and said "sure" she stepped I side and glanced at her roommates who's jaws were dropped before then walking inside. Penny smiled as she drank the shot, looking at him and she smiled "not much, I have two roommates but they are back at the apartment" she said softly

He smiled at her, "Feel free to invite them over it's always good to have a few people come and hang out Me cassa is su cassa, and all that."

Popping his back he said, "Honestly this neighborhood is a bit dangerous but it's only a few blocks from a club that's hired me and put on on retainer so."

Seeing her bank look he hnded her a card wel two s he said "The first one is mine second one is the club."

The card read "Thomas Alexander Hellsing, Security", the second had a strange symbol in neon green on a dark purple card "The demon's Den" it was a new club the cover charge was more than most people would pay but the lines were always around the block. Good booze, and better food, the pace was on alot of peoples "Must hit" club list. It had only opened about a month ago.

Penny smiled and said "so your name is Thomas then, well its nice to meet you" she said wih a smile "well I'm sure I will visit that place soon" she said softly with a smile, looking at him as he spoke

Penny drank her drink and said "sure" she then picked up the wine and then opened it, pouring hen both a glass "you have a cool job, I work at a Cheesecake Factory"

He nodded his head as he said "When your 6' 5" in middle school violence tends to seek you out tough guys assume you want to fight because your bigger than the and when you prove your better the schools bitch so I started looking for work in my second year of high school, found a little strip club that didn't' care about qualifications, and the rest is history, just got bigger and meaner, mostly do club work now."

Downing his glass, he said, "Sorry about the heat in here I need to call the super and see about my air conditioner I tried turning it on and it didn't work."

He poured himself more 6 glasses of whiskey and 3 gasses of wine eh had to admit he was getting a good buzz going. As the door bell rang he answered it and put the food on the table. Smirking he said "Sorry I wasn't' expecting company."

Penny listened to him and said "no no, that's fine" she said softly as she looked at him. She said "I have to admit it looks like you have been in a few fights, that's pretty ho- I mean cool" she said with a smile, drinking her wine, blinking twice as she looked at him

Thomas smirked, "Chick dig scars trust me I know free booe isn't the only bonus of my job."

He winked at her as he said "Not counting today I've got two more days off this week you interested in showing me around the neighbor hood tomorrow, I'd love to practice my amazing art of seduction on your but I've been moving a day, and have a very generous buzz on."

Penny listened to him and nodded, smiling a little as she listened to him, pouring herself another glass of wine before drinking it. "Seduce me?" She said wih a raised eyebrow

He nodded, "I can be very smooth, offers of a neck or foot message I took a few message classes back in the day however like i said, while I am tempted I think I'm too tired to give you the hours of orgasmic pleasure you deserve."

Penny listened to him and grinned, then smirked slightly and said "I bet I wouldn't get seduced by you" she said with a small smirk, deciding to be a bit of a cheeky girl

Thomas smirked waking over he leaned over her letting Penny feel his hard abs against her back as he said almost a whisper into her ear, "Wanna bet on that, I've got a hundred bu that says I can have you moaning and horny after a good foot rub, 150 says I can make you cum without taking off any of your clothing."

Penny listened to him and smirked slightly, she was better at persuading than she first thought. She felt his abs against his back, she didn't have the money but just fuck it, she wanted to have a good time. "Deal" she said with a grin, glancing up at him

Thomas smirked, giving the girl a pair of jean short shorts to change into as he prepared some oils and a well it looked like a metal rod with a ball on the end. Dipping it into the sweet and aeromatic oils he positioned her feet on his lap allowing her to feel exactly how LARGE he was down their. He let the oil flow from the orb down her feet gently rubbing along the "Back" of her feet However the nearly orgasm inducing pleasure came from the meta orb rubbing oil over the bottoms of her feet and between the toes. His fingers seemed to know exactly where the nerve clusters were to make her buck her hips. Working gently but firmly between her toes. This was pure bliss.

Penny changed into the shorts after he gave them to her. She felt the buldge but didn't say anything as she watched him massage her feet. She felt him rub her feet and inbetween her toes as she shifted a little, biting down on her lip as she shut her eyes

Thomas smirked rubbing his second knuckle of his middle finer into the arch of her foot, one of the most sensitive parts s he said "Come on Penny be loud for me did you know alot of the foot and vaginal nerves are connected?"

Pressing his thumbs hard into the arch he smirked, "Like that one it's connected directly to your clit do you like that Penny?"

He meaded the sensitive nerve cluster steadily. Smirking as he worked his way up her legs to her thighs. Working nerve and tense muscles Penny didn't even know about, however as the warm oil and skilled soft hands hit her thigh he may as well have been playing with her naked sex from t he reactions. Again nerves.

Penny bit down on her lip harder as he continued, she let a faint moan escape her lips as she gripped on the couch a little, as he stimulated her muscles she let out another moan, soon she knew she had defiantly lost the bet...

Soon Thomas had the blond on the edge, but he wasn't pushing her over. Keeping her right dead on the balanced knife point. Smirking he said "Talk to me Penny are you okay your face sure is getting red, do you want me to stop?"

Smirking he said, "If you beg like a good girl I'll make you cum hard is that what you want?"

Penny's face was bright red,"p-please T-Thomas" she whispered as she watched him, desperate as she watched him, her body trembling

Thomas smirked pressing his right middle finger against the wet spot in her means grinding it against it he said, "Please what Penny you have to be specific."

Smirking a bit he let her beg, before saying "Hm, how about a deal I'll make you cum hard, and I mean HARD if you agree to walk of shame after a quick blow, and to tell your room mates the entire story do you agree do you want to cum that badly Penny te me if you do beg to cum and promise to do it."

Back
Top Bottom